Trump White House abused prescription drugs

I blamed no one, I merely pointed out that Ronny Jackson was appointed Physician to the President by Øbama. Touches a nerve, though, eh.
Passive aggressive beta post. The White House being a Cheech and Chong movie is about as unsurprising as any news we've heard from the Trump White house. I mean.. who other than hopped up druggies would store national secrets in the can?

Passive aggressive beta post. The White House being a Cheech and Chong movie is about as unsurprising as any news we've heard from the Trump White house. I mean.. who other than hopped up druggies would store national secrets in the can?
I always knew that The Halfrican was on drugs. I mean by your "logic" the "candyman" was there at the time so it has to be true. :laughing0301:

If you take Ozemoic for weight loss and you clutched your pearls when people took IVERMECTIN for COVID, you are trash.

PUT THE FORK DOWN AND EXERCISE, FATTY.

In a finding that surprised absolutely no one an investigation has found that the Trump White House was swimming in easily accessible prescription drugs. Thousands of Ambien pills and 7 orders of Morphine, Ketamine, and Fentanyl and 2,500 Provigil pills (stimulant) in only 9 months that was investigated. It is clear the Trump White House abused prescription drugs. Probably explains some bizarre late night tweets. Covfefe y’all? And claims that the Revolutionary Military took over the Airports at Valley Forge.

There is absolutely nothing normal about these findings. Keep voting away you butt kissers.

Washington Post

The findings are clear and damaging.
“We found that the White House Medical Unit provided a wide range of health care and pharmaceutical services to ineligible White House staff in violation of Federal law and regulation and DoD policy,” says a new report from the Defense Department’s inspector general. “Additionally, the White House Medical Unit dispensed prescription medications, including controlled substances, to ineligible White House staff.”
Many of those served by the unit should not have been.
The report paints a scathing picture of the military-run facility with 60 medical personnel, who are tasked with treating the president, the vice president and the White House staff.
It also provides new context to systemic problems in a clinic that made headlines when Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Tex.), who was Donald Trump’s personal doctor until 2018, was accused by almost two dozen colleagues of improper activities, including providing prescription drugs without proper paperwork — a habit that allegedly earned him the nickname “Candyman.” A 2021 Defense Department inspector general report later corroborated some of those claims, which Jackson denied and described as politically motivated.

You’re hilarious.

Looks like Ronny Jackson finally got his comeuppance.

He got his comeuppance for his support of President Trump. The allegations were about the way he allegedly distributed pills to the Obama WH, but nothing happened until he showed he was a little Trumpster.

It's twizzlers Son, Don't worry your pretty little head about it.

Run along, now.
So you ran with a picture of Twizzlers in a draw and naturally assumed Trump does more drugs than the Biden’s, the Delaware Hillbillies?

In a finding that surprised absolutely no one an investigation has found that the Trump White House was swimming in easily accessible prescription drugs. Thousands of Ambien pills and 7 orders of Morphine, Ketamine, and Fentanyl and 2,500 Provigil pills (stimulant) in only 9 months that was investigated. It is clear the Trump White House abused prescription drugs. Probably explains some bizarre late night tweets. Covfefe y’all? And claims that the Revolutionary Military took over the Airports at Valley Forge.

There is absolutely nothing normal about these findings. Keep voting away you butt kissers.

Washington Post

The findings are clear and damaging.
“We found that the White House Medical Unit provided a wide range of health care and pharmaceutical services to ineligible White House staff in violation of Federal law and regulation and DoD policy,” says a new report from the Defense Department’s inspector general. “Additionally, the White House Medical Unit dispensed prescription medications, including controlled substances, to ineligible White House staff.”
Many of those served by the unit should not have been.
The report paints a scathing picture of the military-run facility with 60 medical personnel, who are tasked with treating the president, the vice president and the White House staff.
It also provides new context to systemic problems in a clinic that made headlines when Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Tex.), who was Donald Trump’s personal doctor until 2018, was accused by almost two dozen colleagues of improper activities, including providing prescription drugs without proper paperwork — a habit that allegedly earned him the nickname “Candyman.” A 2021 Defense Department inspector general report later corroborated some of those claims, which Jackson denied and described as politically motivated.

the white house is a building and does not need drugs. i watched enough covid briefings to know that if trump was not high, he needed to be.

So you ran with a picture of Twizzlers in a draw and naturally assumed Trump does more drugs than the Biden’s, the Delaware Hillbillies?
no, like most of us, crep has heard the tweaker in chief ramble off on one of his self aggrandizing stories. i don't know if trump is on drugs any more than i know there are aliens at area 51, but if he is not, he needs to be.

Forum List

Back