S. Court denies AZ's request to deny drivers licenses to Dreamers

Supreme Court rejects Arizona challenge to 'Dreamers' program

"Fails on every level".

I guess Trumpettes would rather other drivers on the road have no license, or, insurance, for that matter.
Arizona can ignore the law just as California does right?

No, AZ can not ignore the law, which is what the federal courts say the law is, so I guess that the Trump administration will have to abide by it.
It has nothing to do with the Trump Admin, it has to do with AZ suing to deny DACA drivers licenses. SMFH

"Fails on every level".

I guess Trumpettes would rather other drivers on the road have no license, or, insurance, for that matter.

No, AZ can not ignore the law, which is what the federal courts say the law is, so I guess that the Trump administration will have to abide by it.
It has nothing to do with the Trump Admin, it has to do with AZ suing to deny DACA drivers licenses. SMFH

Why, of course. Trump is all about making life easier for Dreamers....

DACA was an unconstitutional executive order.
It is against federal law for an individual business or govt to collaborate with illegals. Basically, the SC and the 9th circuit are forcing arizona to break federal law.
They arent citizens FFS. The judges reasons for being against AR is BULLSHIT. DACA isnt federal law!
Thats the way i see it anyways.
A person (including a group of persons, business, organization or local government) commits a federal felony when he:

• assists an alien whom he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him to obtain employment,
  • encourages that alien to remain in the U.S., by referring him to an employer, by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
  • knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

"Fails on every level".

Trump had nothing to do with this, in fact he told AZ not to continue the case. This is about DACA as not all Dreamers received DACA nor do they all have work authorization while they await their removal hearings. Changing the words from DACA to Dreamers to warrant emotion is stupid on your part and your OP linked article. Tying any of this to Trump shows utter ignorance.

Last edited:
It is against federal law for an individual business or govt to collaborate with illegals. Basically, the SC and the 9th circuit are forcing arizona to break federal law.
They arent citizens FFS. The judges reasons for being against AR is BULLSHIT. DACA isnt federal law!
A person (including a group of persons, business, organization or local government) commits a federal felony when he:

• assists an alien whom he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him to obtain employment,
  • encourages that alien to remain in the U.S., by referring him to an employer, by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
I have forwarded your post to the Supreme Court. I am sure that they will reverse their position right away.

"Fails on every level".

Trump had nothing to do with this, in fact he told AZ not to continue the case. This is about DACA as not all Dreamers received DACA nor do they all have work authorization while they await their removal hearings. Changing the words from DACA to Dreamers to warrant emotion is stupid on your part and your OP linked article. Tying any of this to Trump shows utter ignorance.

Everything is all about Trump. Hell, he is personally responsible for the fact that there was not one commercial airline fatality in 2017!

I have forwarded your post to the Supreme Court. I am sure that they will reverse their position right away.
enjoy your bullshit, sir sheepleton.

Everything is all about Trump. Hell, he is personally responsible for the fact that there was not one commercial airline fatality in 2017!
Ideological stupidity on the "resist Trump" morons.

The Supreme Court hasn't heard a case regarding DACA as yet. SMFH

"Fails on every level".

Of course the Supreme Court rejected the challenge.

It's settled, accepted 14th Amendment jurisprudence that all persons in the United States are entitled to due process and equal protection of the law, including those undocumented, who cannot be denied applying for a driver's license.

This is just more rightwing ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

"Fails on every level".

It's settled, accepted 14th Amendment jurisprudence that all persons in the United States are entitled to due process and equal protection of the law, including those undocumented, who cannot be denied applying for a driver's license.

Explain Expedited Removal please.

"Fails on every level".

You and I have already been down that road, and I quoted the language that says that anyone claiming to be a US citizen has a right to a trial before removal. You need need to find a new song, with a new chorus.

"Fails on every level".

You and I have already been down that road, and I quoted the language that says that anyone claiming to be a US citizen has a right to a trial before removal. You need need to find a new song, with a new chorus.
And you were shown that Expedited Removal does not require Due Process. If the person claims asylum or that he /she is a US Citizen then they will be interviewed by another Officer. They still have not seen an IJ or lawyer. So unless they can produce documents showing they are a citizen then they are deported via Expedited Removal. How many "citizens" do you think Obama's DHS removed? This will be the third time you were shown to be ignorant of this.

Forum List

Back