Dear Liberals: I Want a Divorce!

I have read the Divorce Agreement and. . .

• I mostly agree

Votes: 43 74.1%
  • I don't want a divorce

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I have suggested some practical amendments

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Other and I'll explain in my post

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
B-b-but..

I live in the Pacific NW! Can we trade out Oregon for Massachusetts?

I understand eastern Oregon is very conservative.

As for western Oregon, I think if that half of the state was given an IQ test, it would score in the low 80s.

Not kidding.

LOL. Well, Oregon west of the Cascades has a far higher educational level than Eastern Oregon. However, that is rapidly changing as complanies like Google are locating East of the Cascades. Of course, that will in the end change the political makeup of Easten Oregon.
Both areas are the home of very independent minded people.

An example of that was the attempt by the neo-Nazis from Idaho to relocate to John Day, because the area had the reputation of being very conservative. Their reception was not at all what they imagined. Almost the whole county turned out to tell them not to even think about buying anything in Grant County. Liberal, Conservative, and Independent alike did not want those kind of trouble makers in their county.

The humorless OP was an invitation for liberals to GTFO of your country, it was not that funny and rather insulting in its stereotypes and assumptions that conservatives own the flag and the constitution and the rights to the name United States of America even though all of the fantasy secessionism seems to be coming from the modern confederate party. I piss on your unfunny chain email and your insistence that the butt of the joke play along.

You have as much opportunity to negotiate your own settlement as much as anybody else. So you are contesting the divorce? And which of the items I suggested that the Left take on that list do you refuse to take? And why?

What negotiation? Any modern confederate actively working to dissolve the union deserves the fate of the last confederates who would rather destroy the country than enter a new century. Might as well be cracking jokes on how best to overthrow the government. Some people take this subject entirely serious due to the civil war that resulted from thought like this. The right answer was given earlier, we are stuck together and the only thing keeping us free is extreme opposition to extreme political views.

All I am offering is an amicable solution to widely opposing views so that everybody can be happy. Is that asking too much? There need be no hositlities or hard feelings. I am most happy to allow equal time to negotiate the terms of the divorce settlement in a way that is pleasing to all. So far all I'm seeing is pure animosity, hatred, and lack of good will (or humor) from the Left on this thread. No imagination or concept of possibilities at all.

They won't even tell me which of the items on the list that I proposed assigning to the Left that they would reject, much less what they want.

Makes negotiations damn difficult.

To review: The usual hateful, brainwashed, no compromise, "un-American" Tea Party BS. Change the channel. Your idea of Dems is pure Rush/Beck/Pub/Foxcrappe demagogery/LIES, dumbazz.

See my sig for what you're not told, and the BS you are. Any questions, moron/hater/60% chance racist?

You have as much opportunity to negotiate your own settlement as much as anybody else. So you are contesting the divorce? And which of the items I suggested that the Left take on that list do you refuse to take? And why?

What negotiation? Any modern confederate actively working to dissolve the union deserves the fate of the last confederates who would rather destroy the country than enter a new century. Might as well be cracking jokes on how best to overthrow the government. Some people take this subject entirely serious due to the civil war that resulted from thought like this. The right answer was given earlier, we are stuck together and the only thing keeping us free is extreme opposition to extreme political views.

All I am offering is an amicable solution to widely opposing views so that everybody can be happy. Is that asking too much? There need be no hositlities or hard feelings. I am most happy to allow equal time to negotiate the terms of the divorce settlement in a way that is pleasing to all. So far all I'm seeing is pure animosity, hatred, and lack of good will (or humor) from the Left on this thread. No imagination or concept of possibilities at all.

They won't even tell me which of the items on the list that I proposed assigning to the Left that they would reject, much less what they want.

Makes negotiations damn difficult.

I am offering an un-amiable rejection to even playing as if dissolving the union is the answer to any question other than, perhaps, "how can we find a way to make vast numbers of Americans kill vast numbers of Americans?". You are offering nothing more than a lousy recycled e-mail, write your own material and present it in a more neutral tone if you are interested in the answers.

If you can't even tell us what you want, it's pretty hard to write it into the divorce settlement Franco.

I'm beginning to get the idea here that our liberal friends are terrified at the concept of not having conservatives to support them. :)

If you can't even tell us what you want, it's pretty hard to write it into the divorce settlement Franco.

I'm beginning to get the idea here that our liberal friends are terrified at the concept of not having conservatives to support them. :)

Liberals don't want a divorce because they still love you in spite of your being a horribly abusive spouse. No American, no matter how stupid, should ever be deprived of equal protection under the law no matter what.

Last edited:

Liberals don't want a divorce because they still love you in spite of your being a horribly abusive spouse. No American, no matter how stupid, should ever be deprived of equal protection under the law no matter what.

But you see, you guys have been claiming unequal protection. With your own country you can make it as equal as you want--more equal than any country has ever known--so equal you won't be able to tell any difference between a janitor and a CEO. It will be wonderful for you. The perfect all liberal environment with no flaws, no evil, full of all the 'better' people with perfect concepts and goals and nobody at all to stand in the way of you having the life you all know you deserve. There will be no poverty. Everybody will have everything they ever deserved.

But yes, alimony is out of the question. So hmmmm. Even though you are married to violent, abusive spouse, you won't give up what that spouse provides you? Is that it? Is that why you won't accept a fair, equal, and no fault divorce? You honestly don't believe liberals can make it on their own?

But you see, you guys have been claiming unequal protection. With your own country you can make it as equal as you want--more equal than any country has ever known--so equal you won't be able to tell any difference between a janitor and a CEO. It will be wonderful for you. The perfect all liberal environment with no flaws, no evil, full of all the 'better' people with perfect concepts and goals and nobody at all to stand in the way of you having the life you all know you deserve. There will be no poverty. Everybody will have everything they ever deserved.

But yes, alimony is out of the question. So hmmmm. Even though you are married to violent, abusive spouse, you won't give up what that spouse provides you? Is that it? Is that why you won't accept a fair, equal, and no fault divorce? You honestly don't believe liberals can make it on their own?

It's insane to think America could ever be peacefully split up in such an ideological way. We would be lobbing nukes in five years.

(Disclaimer: This is an adaptation of a divorce agreement that has been circulating around the internet for awhile.)

To All My Dearest Beloved Liberal, Leftist, Social Progressive, Regressive, Marxist, and Liberation Theologist Friends:

Since we are not going to get gasoline back to $1.50 per gallon and coffee to $2.00 per pound, it is time to divide up our common property and split the sheets so to speak. To wit I propose the following:

DIVORCE AGREEMENT​

WHEREAS, we have stuck together since the late 1950s for the sake of the kids and for sake of future generations, but the whole of this latest election process has revealed that our relationship has clearly run its course, and

WHEREAS, our two ideological sides of America cannot and will not ever agree on what is right for us all,

THEREFORE let's end it on friendly terms. We can smile and chalk it up to irreconcilable differences and go our own way.

Here is the suggested model separation agreement:

1. Our two groups can equitably divide up the country by land mass apportioned according to numerical representation. You can have California, Oregon, and Washington State. We'll take all the rest.

2. We don't like redistributive taxes, so you can keep them.

3. You are welcome to the liberal judges and the ACLU.

4. Since you hate guns and war, we'll take our firearms, the cops, the NRA, and the military.

5. We'll take the nasty, smelly oil industry and you can go with all the wind, solar, and bio-diesel.

6. You can keep Oprah, Michael Moore, and Rosie O'Donnell. You are, however, responsible for finding a bio-diesel vehicle big enough to move all three of them.

7. We'll keep capitalism, greedy corporations, pharmaceutical companies, Wal-Mart, and Wall Street.

8. You can have your beloved lifelong welfare dwellers, food stamps, homeless homeboys, hippies, druggies, illegal aliens, unions, peaceniks, war protesters, and the OSW groups.

9. We'll keep the hot Alaskan hockey moms, greedy CEO's and rednecks.

10. We'll keep the Bibles and give you NBC and Hollywood

11. You can make nice with Iran and Palestine and we'll retain the right to invade and hammer places that threaten us or hit back when we are threatened or attacked.

14. You are welcome to Islam, Scientology, Humanism, political correctness, and Shirley McLain. You can also have the U.N., but we will no longer be paying the bill.

13. We'll keep our Judeo-Christian values.

14. We'll keep the SUV's, pickup trucks, and oversized luxury cars. You can take every Chevy Volt you can find.

15. You can give everyone healthcare if you can find any doctors to deliver it. We'll continue to believe that healthcare is more affordable and more excellent in a free market system.

16. We'll keep "The Battle Hymn of the Republic", "God Bless America", and "The National Anthem."

17. You get "Imagine", "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing", "Kum Ba Ya," or "We Are the World".

18. We'll practice trickledown economics and you can continue to give trickle up poverty your best shot.

19. Since it often so offends you, we'll keep our history, our name and our constitution and our flag.

Please sign and pass it on if you will agree to this equitable distribution of property, values, and practices.

In the spirit of friendly parting, we will arrange for a community picnic in about 10 years to compare notes and see how each other are doing.

Sincerely,

Your Conservative Friends

P.S.: Also, please take Ted Turner, Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, Barbara Streisand, Alec Baldwin, and Jane Fonda with you.

P.S.S..: And you won't have to "Press 1 for English" when you call our country.

Considering the Blue States totally support the Red States, it won't be long for Blue States would have to build a fence to keep right wingers from sneaking in to the country looking for a job weeding or washing dishes.

Liberals want to be protected from their own laziness.

Well I don't know if that is it, but we're still batting a thousand here. The Leftists are consistently, without exception, devoid of ideas, can't get into the spirit of the advantages of an all liberal country that they can design 100% to their own specifications and preferences, and they don't seem to want heaven on Earth, their own little Utopia. And the further we go with the thread, the more shrill, angry, hateful, and insulting they are getting.

Unless somebody rescues them in a hurry, I think we're going to have to draw one of three conclusions:

1. The only thing they live for is to make life as unpleasant as possible for conservatives, or. . . .

2. They are terrified that they might actually have to support themselves and aren't willing to be exposed in how flawed their philosophy and point of view actually is. . .or. . .

3. They are the dullest and most unimaginative people in the entire world.

I honestly can't come up with a fourth possibility.

Last edited:
The dummy who copied and pasted the lame OP ( and cannot come up with a fourth possibility ) is labeling others as unimaginative.

The dummy is unable to illicit the desired response from liberals here and has declared victory......complete with a repudiation of the liberal "philosophy and point of view".

As suggested earlier, dummy...........how about coming up with your own terms of divorce......sans all the dopey cliche's and falsehoods. It is clear that you want to have a serious discussion regarding the merits of dissolving the Union. Why begin with that lame retread piece of shit? Got no imagination?

(Disclaimer: This is an adaptation of a divorce agreement that has been circulating around the internet for awhile.)

To All My Dearest Beloved Liberal, Leftist, Social Progressive, Regressive, Marxist, and Liberation Theologist Friends:

Since we are not going to get gasoline back to $1.50 per gallon and coffee to $2.00 per pound, it is time to divide up our common property and split the sheets so to speak. To wit I propose the following:

DIVORCE AGREEMENT​

WHEREAS, we have stuck together since the late 1950s for the sake of the kids and for sake of future generations, but the whole of this latest election process has revealed that our relationship has clearly run its course, and

WHEREAS, our two ideological sides of America cannot and will not ever agree on what is right for us all,

THEREFORE let's end it on friendly terms. We can smile and chalk it up to irreconcilable differences and go our own way.

1. Our two groups can equitably divide up the country by land mass apportioned according to numerical representation. You can have California, Oregon, and Washington State. We'll take all the rest.

4. Since you hate guns and war, we'll take our firearms, the cops, the NRA, and the military.

5. We'll take the nasty, smelly oil industry and you can go with all the wind, solar, and bio-diesel.

6. You can keep Oprah, Michael Moore, and Rosie O'Donnell. You are, however, responsible for finding a bio-diesel vehicle big enough to move all three of them.

7. We'll keep capitalism, greedy corporations, pharmaceutical companies, Wal-Mart, and Wall Street.

8. You can have your beloved lifelong welfare dwellers, food stamps, homeless homeboys, hippies, druggies, illegal aliens, unions, peaceniks, war protesters, and the OSW groups.

11. You can make nice with Iran and Palestine and we'll retain the right to invade and hammer places that threaten us or hit back when we are threatened or attacked.

14. You are welcome to Islam, Scientology, Humanism, political correctness, and Shirley McLain. You can also have the U.N., but we will no longer be paying the bill.

14. We'll keep the SUV's, pickup trucks, and oversized luxury cars. You can take every Chevy Volt you can find.

15. You can give everyone healthcare if you can find any doctors to deliver it. We'll continue to believe that healthcare is more affordable and more excellent in a free market system.

16. We'll keep "The Battle Hymn of the Republic", "God Bless America", and "The National Anthem."

17. You get "Imagine", "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing", "Kum Ba Ya," or "We Are the World".

18. We'll practice trickledown economics and you can continue to give trickle up poverty your best shot.

19. Since it often so offends you, we'll keep our history, our name and our constitution and our flag.

Please sign and pass it on if you will agree to this equitable distribution of property, values, and practices.

In the spirit of friendly parting, we will arrange for a community picnic in about 10 years to compare notes and see how each other are doing.

Sincerely,

P.S.: Also, please take Ted Turner, Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, Barbara Streisand, Alec Baldwin, and Jane Fonda with you.

I love these things, and the way they stereotype liberals into a box. So fun, and make you look like a political hack.

Usually the same people who post this stuff, call Obama a communist.

DIVORCE AGREEMENT​

Sincerely,

So conservatives only want a country where everyone thinks the same, has the same ideas, and the same political views? And how are you going to keep all the greedy corporations if you get rid of Ted Turner, Oprah, and Washington State? Plus there is Nike and Apple in California and Oregon. Hope you guys love paying more for imported computers and shoes.

So yes, we can divorce, and we will end up with all the wealthiest people in America. This sounds great.

Please name a prominent left wing extremist and discuss his/her influence on Congress.

Thanks.

how come you did not ask Jones the same question concerning what he said?....he said "Right Wing Extremist" i said "Left Wing"........BOTH groups in this Country are disruptive and dont much care for anyone elses opinion.....

LOL. It is you 'Conservatives' that are lazy. In fact, were it not for the blue states you would starve.

Red States vs. Blue States Comparison Summary

You have so many false impressions regarding what makes a "leftist" or a "liberal" in America that your ability to comment on the subject is in question.

And.....you are only having fun if YOU DON'T REALLY WANT the split. Quitter.

Okay, I'll bite.

What exactly do you see as the attributes of a good, Bush hating, Obama voting leftist?

Forum List

Back