Please prove this analysis is wrong... with Facts...Biden wants to destroy fossil fuels...replacing with these costly methods?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I've posted this several times and some of you less intelligent people don't seem to follow the numbers so I've hopefully consolidated WITH facts by the way to prove the numbers. Some of you truly dumb people think life is static and that what was written some time ago by me with time has been corrected with these latest FACTS.
So who ever challenges the numbers please do so with the facts.
Ultimately if Biden is re-elected, we'll be truly worse off then we are now! Simply put we'll have a continual electric blackout because of Biden's guarantee.
Now some of you blame climate change... which I'm not disputing with this...
According to Climate Central , about 83% of reported major power outages between 2000 and 2021 in the United States are attributed to weather-related events. In addition,
the average annual number of weather-related power outages has increased by almost 80% since 2011.
But this stupidity on the part of Biden and you truly uninformed supporters will destroy our standards of living.
The perplexing fundamental issue though is I've not heard much if ANY comments about where will our additional EVs, ridding of fossil fuels per Biden's guarantee , electricity come from? Do any of you realize how much electricity is currently generated AND HOW much Biden will create with his plans additional electricity DEMANDS?

Consider the attached when you watch this Biden guarantee!
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

EVsolarwindnuke040324.png

Last edited:
The US is producing more oil and gas than ever before in its history.
Pre election politics. Ho hum.

If Biden wins election in November, gas prices will be $10/gallon in 2025 (maybe higher). Oil drilling/leasing will shut down almost 100%.
Bicycle sales will soar. US streets will start looking like Denmark.

1712190148547.png

Where does this analysis show Biden wants to destroy fossil fuels?
What analysis ? He proclaimed that he would "transition away from fossil fuels" in his 2020 debates with Donald Trump, and he has kept his word, significantly cutting oil drilling in 2021 & 2022

What analysis ? He proclaimed that he would "transition away from fossil fuels" in his 2020 debates with Donald Trump, and he has kept his word, significantly cutting oil drilling in 2021 & 2022

That's why US oil and gas production is higher than it's ever been.

The US is producing more oil and gas than ever before in its history.
Well, truth be told, bidens numbers don’t really look much different than trumps last 2 years in office.

Oh, also, Biden ramping up oil production? I mean, that’s good and all but…campaign promise broken? Didn’t he says “no more drilling”. I guess the anti fossil fuel left isn’t so anti fossil fuel after all, which is a good thing really, but ironic

I've posted this several times and some of you less intelligent people don't seem to follow the numbers so I've hopefully consolidated WITH facts by the way to prove the numbers. Some of you truly dumb people think life is static and that what was written some time ago by me with time has been corrected with these latest FACTS.
So who ever challenges the numbers please do so with the facts.
Ultimately if Biden is re-elected, we'll be truly worse off then we are now! Simply put we'll have a continual electric blackout because of Biden's guarantee.
Now some of you blame climate change... which I'm not disputing with this...
According to Climate Central , about 83% of reported major power outages between 2000 and 2021 in the United States are attributed to weather-related events. In addition,
the average annual number of weather-related power outages has increased by almost 80% since 2011.
But this stupidity on the part of Biden and you truly uninformed supporters will destroy our standards of living.
The perplexing fundamental issue though is I've not heard much if ANY comments about where will our additional EVs, ridding of fossil fuels per Biden's guarantee , electricity come from? Do any of you realize how much electricity is currently generated AND HOW much Biden will create with his plans additional electricity DEMANDS?

Consider the attached when you watch this Biden guarantee!
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

View attachment 926783

You might be right.

But oil production recently hit its all-time high.

Forum List

Back