Dear Liberals: I Want a Divorce!

I have read the Divorce Agreement and. . .

• I mostly agree

Votes: 43 74.1%
  • I don't want a divorce

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I have suggested some practical amendments

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Other and I'll explain in my post

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
Well if all the Leftists currently in Portland would move to Masschusetts, which is what KG is negotiating, Portland could be a pretty great city, yes? Come on. If this is going to work, we're all going to have to be a bit flexible.

Heck, if we get rid of San Francisco, Los Angeles and Sacramento, California can be a pretty great place again.

Indeed. I am so effing sick of the complaining and whining from the right while they do absolutely nothing to help the president in his efforts to create jobs. The rw's all hate that President Obama has created more than 4 MILLION jobs while the Rs have done nothing at all for more than 10 years. Unless you count the filibustering and obstructing and constant lying.

Don't like it?

Don't let the screen door ........... you know the rest.

Every time I see something like this I wonder how conservatives think they can stay free in a country of their own design where those in the ruling class are unencumbered by taxation, regulation and accountability and the freely exploited working class is on its own and works for practically nothing. No social mobility, no access to medical care, crappy bible based education and no way on earth to get a fair hearing of grievances.

They're either...

1) not thinking that far ahead

or

2) believing that the consequenses you listed won't affect them.

Have you leftists ALL forgotten how to have any fun at all? Don't you see that you don't need to concern yourself with whatever the conservatives are doing if we each just divide up and do our own thing. You guys have been clamoring for years to get read of all conservative values and embrace leftist ones. We're offering you the opportunity to have your own country exactly the way you want it. Take it.

(Disclaimer: This is an adaptation of a divorce agreement that has been circulating around the internet for awhile.)

To All My Dearest Beloved Liberal, Leftist, Social Progressive, Regressive, Marxist, and Liberation Theologist Friends:

Since we are not going to get gasoline back to $1.50 per gallon and coffee to $2.00 per pound, it is time to divide up our common property and split the sheets so to speak. To wit I propose the following:

DIVORCE AGREEMENT​
Please....you're an average, ordinary, garden-variety Opportunist.

Don't let the door hit you.

:eusa_hand:

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time I see something like this I wonder how conservatives think they can stay free in a country of their own design where those in the ruling class are unencumbered by taxation, regulation and accountability and the freely exploited working class is on its own and works for practically nothing. No social mobility, no access to medical care, crappy bible based education and no way on earth to get a fair hearing of grievances.

They're either...

or

Have you leftists ALL forgotten how to have any fun at all? Don't you see that you don't need to concern yourself with whatever the conservatives are doing if we each just divide up and do our own thing. You guys have been clamoring for years to get read of all conservative values and embrace leftist ones. We're offering you the opportunity to have your own country exactly the way you want it. Take it.

I understand completely what you are trying to do but matters of secession and equal protection are not something to be taken lightly, I notice that conservatives think they have natural ownership of our UNION's founding documents and national symbols as they joke lightly about becoming something other than the United States of America. We are stuck together, get used to it.

Indeed. I am so effing sick of the complaining and whining from the right while they do absolutely nothing to help the president in his efforts to create jobs. The rw's all hate that President Obama has created more than 4 MILLION jobs while the Rs have done nothing at all for more than 10 years. Unless you count the filibustering and obstructing and constant lying.

Don't like it?

He's created division. Nothing else.

To our leftist friends chiming in here, come on and get with the spirit of the thing. A good idea is a good idea no matter who or what inspired it. So will you go along with the agreement? I tried to incorporate everything you guys have been saying you want for so many months, even years now.

But sweetie, you forgot the part where they get to control and run other people's lives against their will. You KNOW how much leftists love that; it makes them feel meaningful. Hell, it's practically the only way for them to get people to NOTICE them at all.

(Disclaimer: This is an adaptation of a divorce agreement that has been circulating around the internet for awhile.)

To All My Dearest Beloved Liberal, Leftist, Social Progressive, Regressive, Marxist, and Liberation Theologist Friends:

Since we are not going to get gasoline back to $1.50 per gallon and coffee to $2.00 per pound, it is time to divide up our common property and split the sheets so to speak. To wit I propose the following:

DIVORCE AGREEMENT​

WHEREAS, we have stuck together since the late 1950s for the sake of the kids and for sake of future generations, but the whole of this latest election process has revealed that our relationship has clearly run its course, and

WHEREAS, our two ideological sides of America cannot and will not ever agree on what is right for us all,

THEREFORE let's end it on friendly terms. We can smile and chalk it up to irreconcilable differences and go our own way.

Here is the suggested model separation agreement:

1. Our two groups can equitably divide up the country by land mass apportioned according to numerical representation. You can have California, Oregon, and Washington State. We'll take all the rest.

2. We don't like redistributive taxes, so you can keep them.

3. You are welcome to the liberal judges and the ACLU.

4. Since you hate guns and war, we'll take our firearms, the cops, the NRA, and the military.

5. We'll take the nasty, smelly oil industry and you can go with all the wind, solar, and bio-diesel.

6. You can keep Oprah, Michael Moore, and Rosie O'Donnell. You are, however, responsible for finding a bio-diesel vehicle big enough to move all three of them.

7. We'll keep capitalism, greedy corporations, pharmaceutical companies, Wal-Mart, and Wall Street.

8. You can have your beloved lifelong welfare dwellers, food stamps, homeless homeboys, hippies, druggies, illegal aliens, unions, peaceniks, war protesters, and the OSW groups.

9. We'll keep the hot Alaskan hockey moms, greedy CEO's and rednecks.

10. We'll keep the Bibles and give you NBC and Hollywood

11. You can make nice with Iran and Palestine and we'll retain the right to invade and hammer places that threaten us or hit back when we are threatened or attacked.

14. You are welcome to Islam, Scientology, Humanism, political correctness, and Shirley McLain. You can also have the U.N., but we will no longer be paying the bill.

13. We'll keep our Judeo-Christian values.

14. We'll keep the SUV's, pickup trucks, and oversized luxury cars. You can take every Chevy Volt you can find.

15. You can give everyone healthcare if you can find any doctors to deliver it. We'll continue to believe that healthcare is more affordable and more excellent in a free market system.

16. We'll keep "The Battle Hymn of the Republic", "God Bless America", and "The National Anthem."

17. You get "Imagine", "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing", "Kum Ba Ya," or "We Are the World".

18. We'll practice trickledown economics and you can continue to give trickle up poverty your best shot.

19. Since it often so offends you, we'll keep our history, our name and our constitution and our flag.

Please sign and pass it on if you will agree to this equitable distribution of property, values, and practices.

In the spirit of friendly parting, we will arrange for a community picnic in about 10 years to compare notes and see how each other are doing.

Sincerely,

Your Conservative Friends

P.S.: Also, please take Ted Turner, Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, Barbara Streisand, Alec Baldwin, and Jane Fonda with you.

P.S.S..: And you won't have to "Press 1 for English" when you call our country.

Given this childish, naïve idiocy, this would be an annulment, not a divorce; considering the fact conservatives lack the mental capacity to enter into any contract.

Don't like it?

Oh I didn't include President Obama in the divorce document did I? Well, there's one amendment we made right away. You can have him.

And in our own country without any interference from conservative types, you could help him create as many jobs as you want. There would be nothing to stop you.

Come on. Don't you think this is a great deal? I don't understand why you Leftists aren't jumping at the chance.

They're either...

or

I understand completely what you are trying to do but matters of secession and equal protection are not something to be taken lightly, I notice that conservatives think they have natural ownership of our UNION's founding documents and national symbols as they joke lightly about becoming something other than the United States of America. We are stuck together, get used to it.

There is nothing to stop us from collectively electing to split up and go our separate ways. All we have to do is divide up the property in an amicable way and you guys can do anything you want. The Left has NEVER appreciated the content of the Founding documents OR the original content of the Constitution, so you would at last be able to write one much more to your liking. I'm sure it would make fascinating reading.

Don't you understand? I'm offering you guys a country that you can twist and turn or make anything you want out of. Do it exactly the way you have been telling us for years that you want to do. You wouldn't have to be subjected to a single evil conservative thought, policy, idea, or concept because not a soul would interfere with you doing your own thing 100%.

How come you guys on the Left are resisting this?

To our leftist friends chiming in here, come on and get with the spirit of the thing. A good idea is a good idea no matter who or what inspired it. So will you go along with the agreement? I tried to incorporate everything you guys have been saying you want for so many months, even years now.

But sweetie, you forgot the part where they get to control and run other people's lives against their will. You KNOW how much leftists love that; it makes them feel meaningful. Hell, it's practically the only way for them to get people to NOTICE them at all.

But with their own country they could do that as much or whatever extreme they wanted. I simply don't understand the resistance we are getting here.

DIVORCE AGREEMENT​

WHEREAS, we have stuck together since the late 1950s for the sake of the kids and for sake of future generations, but the whole of this latest election process has revealed that our relationship has clearly run its course, and

WHEREAS, our two ideological sides of America cannot and will not ever agree on what is right for us all,

THEREFORE let's end it on friendly terms. We can smile and chalk it up to irreconcilable differences and go our own way.

Here is the suggested model separation agreement:

1. Our two groups can equitably divide up the country by land mass apportioned according to numerical representation. You can have California, Oregon, and Washington State. We'll take all the rest.

2. We don't like redistributive taxes, so you can keep them.

3. You are welcome to the liberal judges and the ACLU.

4. Since you hate guns and war, we'll take our firearms, the cops, the NRA, and the military.

5. We'll take the nasty, smelly oil industry and you can go with all the wind, solar, and bio-diesel.

6. You can keep Oprah, Michael Moore, and Rosie O'Donnell. You are, however, responsible for finding a bio-diesel vehicle big enough to move all three of them.

7. We'll keep capitalism, greedy corporations, pharmaceutical companies, Wal-Mart, and Wall Street.

8. You can have your beloved lifelong welfare dwellers, food stamps, homeless homeboys, hippies, druggies, illegal aliens, unions, peaceniks, war protesters, and the OSW groups.

9. We'll keep the hot Alaskan hockey moms, greedy CEO's and rednecks.

10. We'll keep the Bibles and give you NBC and Hollywood

11. You can make nice with Iran and Palestine and we'll retain the right to invade and hammer places that threaten us or hit back when we are threatened or attacked.

14. You are welcome to Islam, Scientology, Humanism, political correctness, and Shirley McLain. You can also have the U.N., but we will no longer be paying the bill.

13. We'll keep our Judeo-Christian values.

14. We'll keep the SUV's, pickup trucks, and oversized luxury cars. You can take every Chevy Volt you can find.

15. You can give everyone healthcare if you can find any doctors to deliver it. We'll continue to believe that healthcare is more affordable and more excellent in a free market system.

16. We'll keep "The Battle Hymn of the Republic", "God Bless America", and "The National Anthem."

17. You get "Imagine", "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing", "Kum Ba Ya," or "We Are the World".

18. We'll practice trickledown economics and you can continue to give trickle up poverty your best shot.

19. Since it often so offends you, we'll keep our history, our name and our constitution and our flag.

Please sign and pass it on if you will agree to this equitable distribution of property, values, and practices.

In the spirit of friendly parting, we will arrange for a community picnic in about 10 years to compare notes and see how each other are doing.

Sincerely,

Your Conservative Friends

P.S.: Also, please take Ted Turner, Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, Barbara Streisand, Alec Baldwin, and Jane Fonda with you.

P.S.S..: And you won't have to "Press 1 for English" when you call our country.

Given this childish, naïve idiocy, this would be an annulment, not a divorce; considering the fact conservatives lack the mental capacity to enter into any contract.

Well we are willing to enter into this one. Here you have the chance to be with all the other people in the country who are just like you. Who think like you. Who hate conservatives and consider them evil and cretins. It is your chance to get rid of us and have the perfect country you always knew it would be if it wasn't for us.

So how about it. Are you going to sign the contract? Do your own thing?

But with their own country they could do that as much or whatever extreme they wanted. I simply don't understand the resistance we are getting here.

If it's their own country with no conservatives, it's not against anyone's will. That's a very important part of what I said. Conservatives will still be out there somewhere, totally ignoring the left's existence and not being forced to acknowledge their moral superiority and wonderfulness, and that simply cannot be allowed to happen.

With all due respect, aren't you a lot more interested in the Soviet Union's founding documents, rather than the federation of sovereign states that the 1887 constitution put together?

Doesn't this belong in the Rubber Room? What's it doing in 'Politics'? :eusa_eh:

Because nobody is fighting. And it is a political solution to a political problem.

How about it? Don't you want your own country with all Leftists? Just think about it. All that clean air and clean water and absolute political correctness in all venues. Everything could be absolutely perfect as as you guys on the Left have described it if it just wasn't for us impossible, obstructionist conservatives. You would be rid of us once and for all. And it would then be Utopia, yes?

I can't think of a reason that you guys aren't jumping at the chance.

You have to be married first, crazy.

And also, nobody cares about your chain emails, grandma. Stop sending them to your grand kids.

Forum List

Back