Dead Israelis

Did you read your own posted article. It said 19 terrorists.

Do you want to change the facts contained in the article? Is that what suits you?

Oh...and given your persistently resorting to flaming... does that mean I win? I mean isn't that what you said to Ravi?

Just wondering. :eusa_whistle:

OF COURSE IT SAID TERRORIST.

IT WAS THE FUCKING JPOST. Would you expect ANYTHING different?

not at all... I've yet to claim apples to oranges, jill. But hey, look for any good reason to avoid proving your point beyond calling me a jew hating antisemite. I've pwned you on this issue from day one and your reluctance to quote me supposed lust for dead jews in just another example of such.

I don't think these guys distinguish between hezzabollah and Palestinians. Mainly because they have very limited understanding of the situation. I bet they still think in the last little war between Hezzabollah and Israel that Hezzabollah was fighting for Lebanon when they sent raids into Israel when Israel was occupying not one inch of Lebanon.

Limited understanding would be not knowing what Shebaa Farms is.

You're here, what? Ten minutes and you think you know me? I think you can feel free to not post anywhere you want. But I think I'll continue to post where I want.

See how that works?

And if jews and muslims are equal, stop supporting policies that get jews dead.

YEA... EVEN if she makes up total bullshit as if it were a direct quote she will say what she wants.

and i've been here for a while, jill, and concur with his post.

now fucking quote where i've lusted for dead jews or take your little walk of shame back to the fucking temple.

Nineteen dead terrorists? Please don't tell me Shog is defending those idiots that flew into the twin towers.

:confused:

Nineteen dead terrorists? Please don't tell me Shog is defending those idiots that flew into the twin towers.

:confused:

good grief. NOW israels racism is validated by 9/11?

WOW.

just. WOW.

If only it were the case that the US did to Atta what Israel has done to muslims, eh?

:clap2:

You're here, what? Ten minutes and you think you know me? I think you can feel free to not post anywhere you want. But I think I'll continue to post where I want.

See how that works?

And if jews and muslims are equal, stop supporting policies that get jews dead.

I do see how it works. You'll continue to post diatribe claiming anti-semitism anytime you see something you don't like. Thats enough to know.

I support self-determination through democratic principles. Cluster bombs on Beirut, bulldozing Arab homes for Jewish settlements, suicide bombings at resteraunts and kidnapped soldiers do not fit into the concept of self-determination.

You see how I don't care about the religion of someone whose human rights have been violated? Give it a try instead of being a cheerleader.

I do see how it works. You'll continue to post diatribe claiming anti-semitism anytime you see something you don't like. Thats enough to know.

I support self-determination through democratic principles. Cluster bombs on Beirut, bulldozing Arab homes for Jewish settlements, suicide bombings at resteraunts and kidnapped soldiers do not fit into the concept of self-determination.

You see how I don't care about the religion of someone whose human rights have been violated? Give it a try instead of being a cheerleader.

Sure you don't...

where are your complaints about Hezbollah missiles going into Haifa? Kadusha's being sent from the territories? Babies in carriages being blown up by pieces of garbage who think they're getting a bunch of virgins in return?

I'll wait. But this is why you're bogus... and why I don't allow people like you to get away with it.

Again, you sound like you're about 15. Learn your facts.

Now, what were you saying about diatribes?

Hey Jill.. He's got your fucking number.

now call me a jooooo hating antisemite who just wants to bath in the corpses of dead jews and it will all magically stop being so.

Hey Jill.. He's got your fucking number.

now call me a jooooo hating antisemite who just wants to bath in the corpses of dead jews and it will all magically stop being so.

sure he does, baby... whatever you say.

Now...go ahead and find where anyone but you has ever said anything about "goyim"...

no hatred in your saying that, I'm sure.

Thinking the 19 remains returned to Lebanon by the Israelis has anything to do with flying planes into buildings is in fact not following along. But leave it to you to dispute reality.

I think I pointed out that they weren't the same. But keep trying. I'm rooting for you.

Again, where's your "fairness" when it comes to missiles being sent into Israel?

Come on. I'm looking forward to your deep concern.

ahh yes.. the ole apples and oranges routine.

figures.

sure he does, baby... whatever you say.

Now...go ahead and find where anyone but you has ever said anything about "goyim"...

no hatred in your saying that, I'm sure.

whatsa matter, punkin? you sure are quick to cry foul at your disposal, arent ya?

found a quote where I want to see dead jews yet?

Damn, you ARE defending Atta.

not at all. im pointing out how appallingly stupid is your 9/11 example when validating israels treatment of muslims. It doesn't shock me that you can't figure that out.

whatsa matter, punkin? you sure are quick to cry foul at your disposal, arent ya?

found a quote where I want to see dead jews yet?

hmmmm... maybe I gave you too much credit. Perhaps you aren't capable of understanding what your positions would result in for Israelis...

or maybe you can.

Whichever....

hmmmm... maybe I gave you too much credit. Perhaps you aren't capable of understanding what your positions would result in for Israelis...

or maybe you can.

Whichever....

I dont give a fuck about how much credit you give equality in the face of your zionist hardon, jill. Your "birth of a nation" opinion means very little to me while you sit there defending israels ethnic standard by insisting that I want to see dead jews.

but then, you already know that.

whichever, indeed.

Forum List

Back