Dead Israelis

Sure you don't...

where are your complaints about Hezbollah missiles going into Haifa? Kadusha's being sent from the territories? Babies in carriages being blown up by pieces of garbage who think they're getting a bunch of virgins in return?

I'll wait. But this is why you're bogus... and why I don't allow people like you to get away with it.

Again, you sound like you're about 15. Learn your facts.

Now, what were you saying about diatribes?

Of course I've said nothing supportive of killing anyone. We can list tit-for-tat violence on both sides for the last 80 years. I do expect a bit more respect for human rights from the nation based on western principles, that is true. I do expect a great deal of restraint from the country that is on American international welfare soon to be to the tune of over $2b a year.

Unlike your constant support of the fascist right wing of Israel, i have NEVER said anything supportive of the fascist right wing of the Arab resistance. You don't defeat Hezzbollah by cluster bombs on Beirut, you defeat them by creating variables in Lebanon that take the truth out of their message. Extremist murderers, whether it be Bin Laden, Nasrallah or Menachem Begin, thrive on the support of the populace. No support = no money. No support = no one to shoot those rockets.

Bin laden doesn't get support because he talks about the Caliphate. Thats exactly when people check out. When he talks about Western support for the corrupt regimes of the Middle East or it's completely nonobjective support for Israel, thats when people listen. When Nasrallah talks about the refugee problem, people listen. When he starts ranting about being the party of God, people think he's nuts. When he's the only one in Lebanon willing to stand up to Israel, people support him.

How many terrorist attacks took place in Israel in 1999? Less than 10. Why? Work permits for Palestinians were at their highest point ever. People are much less interested in what extremists have to say when they have a job to go to.

Look at Algeria. The French killed or arrested absolutely everyone in FLN. A few years later widespread demonstrations broke out. Killing everyone didn't matter.

not at all. im pointing out how appallingly stupid is your 9/11 example when validating israels treatment of muslims. It doesn't shock me that you can't figure that out.

So you aren't saying that we had no right to act on information (if we had it) that Atta was planning 9/11 because that would be racial profiling? Because that is what you seem to be implying. I really hope I'm misunderstanding you.

I dont give a fuck about how much credit you give equality in the face of your zionist hardon, jill. Your "birth of a nation" opinion means very little to me while you sit there defending israels ethnic standard by insisting that I want to see dead jews.

but then, you already know that.

whichever, indeed.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...it's only ok to defend Hezbollah and Hamas terrorists. Okie dokie....

I stand by my original statement.... supporting policies which would only result in subjugated and dead jews is wanting dead jews.

like I said...

whichever....

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...it's only ok to defend Hezbollah and Hamas terrorists. Okie dokie....

I stand by my original statement.... supporting policies which would only result in subjugated and dead jews is wanting dead jews.

like I said...

whichever....

yeaaaa... just like not hopping on the zionist bandwagon is antisemitism!

:lol:

your silly twisting of my words proves more than your accusations do. Hate who you need to, jill. the irony of your hatred isn't lost on me.

you stand by whatever you need to, jill. Governor wallace did the same thing.

So you think supporting Israels right to exist is hoping on the zionist band wagon eh. Hmm rather telling on how you really feel.

not at all. In fact, it's not surprising that you forget my adherence to a single state solution so quickly. Gosh, talk about telling!

lemme guess.. i must hate jews now, eh?

typical. and you wonder why you get pinned down in posting on this issue, dude. It's not your jewish ancestry; it's your fucking quickness to act like a racist zionist.

not at all. In fact, it's not surprising that you forget my adherence to a single state solution so quickly. Gosh, talk about telling!

lemme guess.. i must hate jews now, eh?

typical. and you wonder why you get pinned down in posting on this issue, dude. It's not your jewish ancestry; it's your fucking quickness to act like a racist zionist.

And, of course, anyone who supports Israel must be a racist, right?

But no hatred there, right? :cuckoo:

anyone who supports a JEWISH standard of citizenship in order to ensure that israel remains a JEWISH state certainly is.

go share your joke with David Duke, jill. He'll appriciate your desire for an ethnically pure state.

I can accept a jewish President of the US, jill. Can you say the same about a muslim PM of israel?

indeed, answer that and lecture me on hatred some more.

Last edited:
anyone who supports a JEWISH standard of citizenship in order to ensure that israel remains a JEWISH state certainly is.

go share your joke with David Duke, jill. He'll appriciate your desire for an ethnically pure state.

I can accept a jewish President of the US, jill. Can you say the same about a muslim PM of israel?

indeed, answer that and lecture me on hatred some more.

So, in other words, anyone who supports Israel is a racist in your book, but it's okay for every Arab nation to keep me from even getting off the plane.

Have a good day, kiddo...

Again, and i've been extremely clear on this so you can stop with the bullshit, anyone who supports a racist standard that maintains a JEWISH domination of israel is. Hell, i support isreal... as long a they treat their populations as equally as THIS western nation does. If you insist that israel must remain jewish then, yes, you are no better than aryans who felt the same way about their chosen, er, master race.

now, call me what you need to. Im still the one defending equality instead of racism.

So, in other words, anyone who supports Israel is a racist in your book, but it's okay for every Arab nation to keep me from even getting off the plane.

Have a good day, kiddo...

Again, AGAIN and AGAIN. If the israel you support is one that holds an ethnic standard that values JEWS despite it's other ethnic populations then yes, you are one racist motherfucker.

and, when those arab nations start claiming to be democracies liek youd insist israel is then we'll talk about them. Until then, we didn't validate the south because europe also hated blacks so make me laugh some more with your lame assed projection.

Does shogun even realize Israel has 1 million Arab, NON JEWISH citizens or is his one track mind incapable of knowing?

oh yes.. well, since the fucking QUOTA is full!

:cuckoo:

Hey, the north had free blacks so why lean on the south, right dude??

Again, AGAIN and AGAIN. If the israel you support is one that holds an ethnic standard that values JEWS despite it's other ethnic populations then yes, you are one racist motherfucker.

and, when those arab nations start claiming to be democracies liek youd insist israel is then we'll talk about them. Until then, we didn't validate the south because europe also hated blacks so make me laugh some more with your lame assed projection.

Hmm Israel must be unaware they have 1 million Arab, NON JEWISH citizens eh shogun.

My god are you lost.

oh yes.. well, since the fucking QUOTA is full!

:cuckoo:

Hey, the north had free blacks so why lean on the south, right dude??

Do you know what our quota is for Mexican immigrants? How about Iraqi immigrants...why aren't you railing against injustices in your own country?

Do you know what our quota is for Mexican immigrants? How about Iraqi immigrants...why aren't you railing against injustices in your own country?

Because he hates Jews, plain and simple. Oh I know he will deny it, and deflect by saying I hate Arabs, but it wont change the truth of the matter. Anyone who has read his posts can conclude anything else.

because our immigration policies are not injustices. WE are not the reason Mexico is a shithole.

And, im sure we could take on some iraqis much the same as we took on a lot of vietnamese. But to deflate the racism of a jewish israeli standard by blaming mexico on the US is just plain dumb.

Because he hates Jews, plain and simple. Oh I know he will deny it, and deflect by saying I hate Arabs, but it wont change the truth of the matter. Anyone who has read his posts can conclude anything else.

HA!

Indeed, I do hate RACIST ZIONIST JEWS. Just like I have no stomach for racist germans and whitey too.

again. typical. gosh, and here you stepped into this forum crying about assumptions despite your posts.

I know I know...

AAAANNNTTTIIII SEEEEEMMMIIIIITEESSS!

ChickenLittle_300x298.jpg

HA!

Indeed, I do hate RACIST ZIONIST JEWS. Just like I have no stomach for racist germans and whitey too.

again. typical. gosh, and here you stepped into this forum crying about assumptions despite your posts.

I know I know...

AAAANNNTTTIIII SEEEEEMMMIIIIITEESSS!

ChickenLittle_300x298.jpg

Wow we agree on something, I hate Zionist too. I have been calling for Israel to return to the 67 borders and return their capitol to Tel Aviv for ever. However I am sure you will continue to label me, and anyone who does not want to see a 1 state solution, a Zionist. Feel free, your opinion matters less and less to me each time you open you mouth.

Forum List

Back