Day of Savagery and Barbarism!

It is the Christians fault that they allow Jesus to be insulted; and has nothing to do with muslims.

Basically, Christians have become too weak to stand up for what they believe.

No wonder it is a dying religion in the western nations. :cool:

I don't think too weak is accurate, Christians out number Muslims so much in this country if they wanted to they could take to the streets and make life a living hell for Muslims for all the stuff that happened last week.

It is the Christians fault that they allow Jesus to be insulted; and has nothing to do with muslims.

I don't think too weak is accurate, Christians out number Muslims so much in this country if they wanted to they could take to the streets and make life a living hell for Muslims for all the stuff that happened last week.
I ment weak in the sense they have let everyone kick them around and make fun of them.

Christians in the movies and TV are always present as stupid and a joke.

No one takes them serious anymore. :cool:

Still no response as to how we choose to believe what we have been informed of indirectly. All vicarious learning is relatively the same.

Seeing Joseph Smith with the golden book, for example, would have convinced me of the veracity of the event. Natural reticence causes me to approach with caution what are really only stories, by definition.

Belief is an internal state. If someone believes something is true, for them it is. For them to assume this extends to others is absurd.

I ment weak in the sense they have let everyone kick them around and make fun of them.

If Obama tries to ban our freedom of speech you will witness violence in the streets of America. I will be singing and holding signs insulting your fucking prophet.

Even in America Freedom of Speech has it's limits and can be a criminal offence.

Like yelling fire in a crowded theater or threatening an elected official.

Adding "insulting Islam and the Prophet" should present no problem in being included on the list. :cool:

Not even a chance. Unless you think Religionist can pass a constitutional amendment stating exactly that.

IMG_90311.jpg

Crybaby_Muhammad.jpg

Last edited:

Christians always say turn the other cheek and things like that, I think thats largely what it is but I do see alot more people pissed off now than usual.

Sunni Man makes a very good point. Christianity is weakening, but not through islam, but through secularism. Jesus won't be defended the way the child molester mohammed is defended. For one thing, Christians don't care very much if Jesus is defamed. Jesus is perfectly capable of defending himself if necessary. So the question in much of the world is not whether Christianity will be defended, but will secularism be defended. I would have said no, that secularists will cave at the first opportunity. France gives hope. They might well have the backbone to champion their own secularism.

After all, during the French Revolution Christianity was despised enough to cause a massacre of the Christians. The French might yet be capable of doing the same to muslims.

Meanwhile, mohammed sucks pigs.

If Obama tries to ban our freedom of speech you will witness violence in the streets of America. I will be singing and holding signs insulting your fucking prophet.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Not to mention the hanging chairs!

Even in America Freedom of Speech has it's limits and can be a criminal offence.

Like yelling fire in a crowded theater or threatening an elected official.

Adding "insulting Islam and the Prophet" should present no problem in being included on the list. :cool:

let's see you have the muslim world do the same for insulting the Christian and Jewish faith. I bet we will be waiting a millenium on that.

hmmm -
Terming drone campaign of unmanned US aircrafts as severe violation of international law and sovereignty of the country, Pakistan on Friday once again asked the United States to halt the spy attacks.

At least 18 more people killed in three more US drone attacks in North Waziristan on today just after a day after Islamabad summoned top American diplomat to lodge protest against the CIA-led drone campaign
Pakistan terms drone strike violation of international laws | NewsPakistan.PK

also an interesting article regarding what is happening between the US and Pakistan, reducing our funds to them, etc. -
US concerned about public opinion on drone strikes | The Nation

hmmm -
Terming drone campaign of unmanned US aircrafts as severe violation of international law and sovereignty of the country, Pakistan on Friday once again asked the United States to halt the spy attacks.

At least 18 more people killed in three more US drone attacks in North Waziristan on today just after a day after Islamabad summoned top American diplomat to lodge protest against the CIA-led drone campaign
Pakistan terms drone strike violation of international laws | NewsPakistan.PK

also an interesting article regarding what is happening between the US and Pakistan, reducing our funds to them, etc. -
US concerned about public opinion on drone strikes | The Nation

Pakistan and the entire middle east can burn in hell. It's time to bring all of our troops home and build a wall!

Forum List

Back