Day of Savagery and Barbarism!

I do not hate Christians.

I have children from my first marriage and other family members that are Christians.

And there is nothing in the Quran that instructs me to hate them. :cool:

How big of you ;)

Your Prophet had sex with children....and you are fine with that.

It is the Christians fault that they allow Jesus to be insulted; and has nothing to do with muslims.

Basically, Christians have become too weak to stand up for what they believe.

No wonder it is a dying religion in the western nations.

"christians" whine and cry if their bible or the American flag is "desecrated" but wouldn't consider to giving the same respect to Muslims.

EXCEPT, of course, their idol who runs fux.

It is the Christians fault that they allow Jesus to be insulted; and has nothing to do with muslims.

"christians" whine and cry if their bible or the American flag is "desecrated" but wouldn't consider to giving the same respect to Muslims.

Didn't read my post, did you?

You can insult Jesus but we supposed to ban insulting Muhammed. I hate your prophet of hate and death. :mad: Your religion stands for everything America fought against.

Wait...how do Muslims insult Jesus? Almost exclusively, the people that I've seen "insult" Christ are Atheists. The way I see it is this...an all knowing, all powerful entity doesn't get insulted....or at least shouldn't. He understands ignorance and cultural differences.....besides, if he's truly insulted, he gets the last laugh on Judgment Day.

BTW....I am a Christian, so don't take this the wrong way....but ANY theocracy stands for everything America fought against. Once you take free will out of the equation, it no longer is a religion, it's a dictatorship.

As far as insulting other religions? What's the point? If you are REALLY a person of faith, it doesn't matter if another religion worships cockroaches. Christ is my savior....I am thankful that he died to save a piece of shit like me. If other people don't get it, that's fine...just leave me alone to worship as I please and I'll leave them alone to worship as they please.

Just think about one thing....and I know I'm talking to a bigot here....so I expect more reacting than thinking.....but....The main reason you and I are Christians is that we were born here in the USA. If we were born in the Middle East, odds are we'd be Muslim....if we were born in India, odds are we'd be Hindu or Muslim....Orient? Buddhist or one of the other Eastern Religions.

This may be Blasphemy, but I can't wrap my head around the idea that God isn't bigger than individual religions. If God created the entire Universe and all that it contains, he certainly can be big enough to be called many names and worshiped in many ways.....My way happens to be Christianity.....But I think that most of the problems between religions come from us human beings.....we can't think that big....we don't fully grasp God's power, intelligence, or his love.

All roads lead to "god", Jesus Boy is going to hell.

Know that for a fact, do you?

"All roads lead to god".

You ain't a Christian.

At least the Pakistan government listens to the will of it's citizens.

And has declared a national protest holiday for them. :cool:
Fuck Pakistan - haboring bin ladin, and 90% of al qaeda. Your a bunch of blood thirsty savages with a evil religion. If our government listened to the patriots of this land we would subjugate you, and take all your shit every time you attack us. The USA would be your mohammad!

This may be Blasphemy, but I can't wrap my head around the idea that God isn't bigger than individual religions. If God created the entire Universe and all that it contains, he certainly can be big enough to be called many names and worshiped in many ways.....My way happens to be Christianity

Your words sissy boy......as a "Jesus Boy" you should know that there is only ONE way to "god"....

Careful kid...

"All roads lead to god".

You ain't a Christian.

You're wrong....I am a Christian....I struggle with some of the Dogma...but I believe that Christ is my savior....besides. I was talking to Neddite in that particular post.

BTW.....you don't get to judge who is and who isn't Christian. You don't get to judge who is and who isn't going to hell. I you think you do....you're not doing God's work. God is love. What I see from my Conservative brethren in Christ is not love, not kindness....but anger, hate and a false sense of piety, with a heavy dose of judgmentalism thrown in for good measure.

If you really respect and are grateful for what Christ has done for us, you'd extend your hand towards your fellow man instead of shaking your fist.

"All roads lead to god".

You ain't a Christian.

You're wrong....I am a Christian....I struggle with some of the Dogma...but I believe that Christ is my savior....besides. I was talking to Neddite in that particular post.

BTW.....you don't get to judge who is and who isn't Christian. You don't get to judge who is and who isn't going to hell. I you think you do....you're not doing God's work. God is love. What I see from my Conservative brethren in Christ is not love, not kindness....but anger, hate and a false sense of piety, with a heavy dose of judgmentalism thrown in for good measure.

If you really respect and are grateful for what Christ has done for us, you'd extend your hand towards your fellow man instead of shaking your fist.

I get to judge you by your words kid...

Jesus said : " I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes to God except by me".

Thats exclusive company kid...rarified air...its either true or it isn't.........if it isn't you are hell bound...if it is you lied.

Even in America Freedom of Speech has it's limits and can be a criminal offence.

Like yelling fire in a crowded theater or threatening an elected official.

Adding "insulting Islam and the Prophet" should present no problem in being included on the list. :cool:
You can yell Fuck mohammad in a crowded theater, and you always be able to in my USA!
If you muslims don't like it - fuck you! You kill Christains for teaching love, but you want us to give islam respect - fuck you, fuck your allah, who fucks your mohammad, fuck your koran etc. etc. - adnausium :eusa_boohoo:

This may be Blasphemy, but I can't wrap my head around the idea that God isn't bigger than individual religions. If God created the entire Universe and all that it contains, he certainly can be big enough to be called many names and worshiped in many ways.....My way happens to be Christianity

Your words sissy boy......as a "Jesus Boy" you should know that there is only ONE way to "god"....

Careful kid...

yes, I know...."no one gets to the father except through me".....That's why I said "this may be blasphemy" in my post. How do you know Christ doesn't do the judging for all? Those that pass that judgment go on to see God. The Bible doesn't go into much detail on what an individual goes through after they pass on.

I'll tell you what though....I'd think that God would have much more forgiveness in his heart for a "Sissy boy" who admits struggles with his traditional faith than a "tough guy" like you who's heart is hardened and is oh so at ease with sending people to hell.

You can yell Fuck mohammad in a crowded theater, and you always be able to in my USA!
If you muslims don't like it - fuck you! You kill Christains for teaching love, but you want us to give islam respect - fuck you, fuck your allah, who fucks your mohammad, fuck your koran etc. etc. - adnausium :eusa_boohoo:
Nice melt down junior...........:lol: :lol:

Oh it's just because of the movie, I'm sure. LOL

Pakistan 'Day of Love' protests over anti-Islam film descend into deadly violence - World News
Pakistan 'Day of Love' protests over anti-Islam film descend into deadly violence
By NBC News staff and wire reports

Updated at 1:10 p.m. ET: ISLAMABAD, Pakistan -- Protests by tens of thousands of Pakistanis infuriated by an anti-Islam film descended into deadly violence on Friday, with police firing tear gas and live ammunition in an attempt to subdue rioters who hurled rocks and set fire to buildings in some cities.

NBC News reported that 12 people died in Karachi with another three dead in Peshawar during the protests. More than 100 people were injured.

Friday had been declared a national holiday by Pakistan's government so people could rally against the video.

There were also protests in at least half a dozen other countries, with American flags and effigies of President Barack Obama burned.

Am I the only one breathing a sigh of relief. I mean this admin said they would improve our image abroad. LOOK!!!

Yeh wasn't this administration supposed to show all us right wingers how foreign policy in the mid east was done.

They have undone what maybe 25 years of building up relations with Israel...in just 4 years.

"All roads lead to god".

You ain't a Christian.

I get to judge you by your words kid...

Jesus said : " I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes to God except by me".

Thats exclusive company kid...rarified air...its either true or it isn't.........if it isn't you are hell bound...if it is you lied.

The Bible says many things.....the meek shall inherit the earth, Judge not, lest ye be judged, those without sin cast the first stone, take the log out of your own eye before you tell your brother about the speck in his.

You are still judging someone you don't even KNOW, let alone have the ability to see into another's heart.....so no, you don't "get" to judge anyone. You don't have the intellect, understanding, or the information needed to make an accurate judgment on anyone.....BTW....I'm not a kid.....probably older than you.

They have undone what maybe 25 years of building up relations with Israel...in just 4 years.
I fail to see a down side to breaking relations with the fascist state of Israel.

Hopefully, if Obama wins, we can completely kick Israel to the curb during the next 4 years. :cool:

Sorry I forget..When was the last time the Israelis stormed our embassy and murdered
our ambassador...

You get get back to me anytime...
I am here a lot.

I fail to see a down side to breaking relations with the fascist state of Israel.

Hopefully, if Obama wins, we can completely kick Israel to the curb during the next 4 years. :cool:
Another filthy dirtbag Muslim masturbating to the destruction of Israel. It's a daily exercise for them.

Last edited:
Muslims are fascist and thugs.

They don't want peace.
Can't blame them. They're following the footsteps of their "prophet" Mohammad, who was basically a mass murdering, terrorist, pedophile, illiterate theif. And those were his GOOD QUALITIES.

And Pakistan should, just like we should declare a national everybody insult islam day. Listen to the will of the people and have cartoons of mohammed fucking a goat on every street corner.
Pakistan government did.

American government won't.

True story..........:cool:

The government won't, but if you have noticed, the American people are insulting islam and the prophet more than ever before.

I think the hypocrisy is testing peoples' patience. On one hand, we keep getting told that they are a religion of peace, but the only thing we actually see is sadistic murders committed by evil radicals. Time for the peaceful ones to stand up, denounce terrorism and drown out the anti-American hate speech with kind words. If true that the peaceful Muslims outnumber the radicals, lets see it. Otherwise, how can we believe it?

I won't hold my breath.

Forum List

Back