Day of Savagery and Barbarism!

hwXba.jpg

383474_489099547775988_156465561_n.jpg

Last edited:
In my opinion, there are too many American’s with guns in the U.S. to be fooled with. The ‘Religion of Peace’ would be shattered to bits and pieces if they tried anything like what's happening in the Middle East on U.S. soil.

The Americans aren't going to care anymore about “The Rule of Law” when no one has to obey it but them and their every value and cultural practice is stomped on. The government doesn’t even make the illegal aliens obey the laws. There are too many men and women who served in the Middle East that have a deep hatred of the Middle Eastern vermin. The politician’s better wake up and smell the coffee if they don’t want the gun powder to hit the fan.

The only reason America is in the Middle East is that they used our military to open doors to cheap land and labor markets thinking those people were sane and peaceful and that they could control them. WRONG! Now, that there are thousands of companies and factories there. The U.S. is obligated to protect “Our Interest’s”. The taxpayer doesn’t have any interest in those companies and corporations. We’re not collecting any dividends or bonus checks for our investments. So why should we have to pay for someone else to make a profit off the taxpayer’s money? Is this another "To Big To Fail Scheme"? The politician’s should be going to jail. They have left our country in shambles and their crooked ass schemes have back fired on them. Someone has to be accountable for this massive failure.

The government used our taxpayer money to buy and bribe the Middle East dictators to allow the American corporations to operate in their countries. Those dictators didn’t make the lives of their own people better and the people are mad. So it’s no skin off the common Middle Eastern person’s nose if the American company’s loses profits and investments. The Middle East has nothing to lose and everything to gain by driving out the foreign investors and corporations.

Now, the American corporations are on the verge of losing very large investments, technology and trade secrets. There are thousands of Americans working in the Middle East. If the protestor drives out the foreign investors and make them leave their buildings, equipment and intellectual secrets they win, and then watch the stock market take a dive. Our government is about as stupid and greedy as they come we have to rein them back in!

Giving the Muslims democracy and their women equal rights is like giving the Pre-Civil War Slave Owners the right to not own slaves. It will produce the same violent results or worse, most likely worse.

Last edited:
I don't think too weak is accurate, Christians out number Muslims so much in this country if they wanted to they could take to the streets and make life a living hell for Muslims for all the stuff that happened last week.
I ment weak in the sense they have let everyone kick them around and make fun of them.

Christians in the movies and TV are always present as stupid and a joke.

No one takes them serious anymore. :cool:

Christians always say turn the other cheek and things like that, I think thats largely what it is but I do see alot more people pissed off now than usual.
Yup. At this rate, they keep pissing off the West enough, they might just be getting the Crusades they keep referring to.

Pakistan to observe September 21 as 'Love the Prophet Day'

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/pak-to-observe-september-21-as-love-the-prophet-day/1005018/

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pakistan government today decided to observe the coming Friday as 'Love the Prophet Day' and declared it a national holiday, condemning an anti-Islam film that has led to protests across the world and here too.

The federal cabinet set aside its agenda during a meeting chaired by Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf to condemn the film that has triggered protests across the Muslim world.

The cabinet decided to observe September 21 as "Youm-e-Ishq-e-Rasool" (Love the Prophet Day) to convey the government's protest. The day was also declared a national holiday.

"I intend that a message should go to the world that the federal cabinet of Pakistan strongly condemns this sacrilegious film which has created unrest amongst Muslims.

Even in America Freedom of Speech has it's limits and can be a criminal offence.

Like yelling fire in a crowded theater or threatening an elected official.

Adding "insulting Islam and the Prophet" should present no problem in being added to the list. :cool:

You can insult Jesus but we supposed to ban insulting Muhammed. I hate your prophet of hate and death. :mad: Your religion stands for everything America fought against.

Wait...how do Muslims insult Jesus? Almost exclusively, the people that I've seen "insult" Christ are Atheists. The way I see it is this...an all knowing, all powerful entity doesn't get insulted....or at least shouldn't. He understands ignorance and cultural differences.....besides, if he's truly insulted, he gets the last laugh on Judgment Day.

BTW....I am a Christian, so don't take this the wrong way....but ANY theocracy stands for everything America fought against. Once you take free will out of the equation, it no longer is a religion, it's a dictatorship.

As far as insulting other religions? What's the point? If you are REALLY a person of faith, it doesn't matter if another religion worships cockroaches. Christ is my savior....I am thankful that he died to save a piece of shit like me. If other people don't get it, that's fine...just leave me alone to worship as I please and I'll leave them alone to worship as they please.

Just think about one thing....and I know I'm talking to a bigot here....so I expect more reacting than thinking.....but....The main reason you and I are Christians is that we were born here in the USA. If we were born in the Middle East, odds are we'd be Muslim....if we were born in India, odds are we'd be Hindu or Muslim....Orient? Buddhist or one of the other Eastern Religions.

This may be Blasphemy, but I can't wrap my head around the idea that God isn't bigger than individual religions. If God created the entire Universe and all that it contains, he certainly can be big enough to be called many names and worshiped in many ways.....My way happens to be Christianity.....But I think that most of the problems between religions come from us human beings.....we can't think that big....we don't fully grasp God's power, intelligence, or his love.

It is the Christians fault that they allow Jesus to be insulted; and has nothing to do with muslims.

Basically, Christians have become too weak to stand up for what they believe.

No wonder it is a dying religion in the western nations. :cool:

read my previous post....same goes for you guys....you don't get it either.

It is the Christians fault that they allow Jesus to be insulted; and has nothing to do with muslims.

I don't think too weak is accurate, Christians out number Muslims so much in this country if they wanted to they could take to the streets and make life a living hell for Muslims for all the stuff that happened last week.
I ment weak in the sense they have let everyone kick them around and make fun of them.

Christians in the movies and TV are always present as stupid and a joke.

No one takes them serious anymore. :cool:

so what you are saying is that you'd rather be a master in Hell than a slave in Heaven? Because that's where all of this hate leads.....Christian, Muslim, cockroach worshipers.....if they are filled with hate and hard hearts....they aren't doing God's work.

let's see you have the muslim world do the same for insulting the Christian and Jewish faith. I bet we will be waiting a millenium on that.
I have no control over what they do in other countries. :cool:
But you claim to speak for them as fellow Muslims, and in fact complemented them allocating a special riot day to act like savage animals over a movie. Donkey.

I do not hate Christians.

I have children from my first marriage and other family members that are Christians.

And there is nothing in the Quran that instructs me to hate them. :cool:

Last edited:

You should be talking! In a day and age where the words Islam and Muslim are synonymous with hate, terror, barbarism, intolerance, oppression, and chauvinism, you went and converted to Islam. I mean now fucking stupid does one have to be? Apparently Islam seems to attract all the illiterate, hateful, criminal, ignorant morons.

Even in America Freedom of Speech has it's limits and can be a criminal offence.

Like yelling fire in a crowded theater or threatening an elected official.

Adding "insulting Islam and the Prophet" should present no problem in being added to the list. :cool:

You can insult Jesus but we supposed to ban insulting Muhammed. I hate your prophet of hate and death. :mad: Your religion stands for everything America fought against.

Wait...how do Muslims insult Jesus? Almost exclusively, the people that I've seen "insult" Christ are Atheists. The way I see it is this...an all knowing, all powerful entity doesn't get insulted....or at least shouldn't. He understands ignorance and cultural differences.....besides, if he's truly insulted, he gets the last laugh on Judgment Day.

BTW....I am a Christian, so don't take this the wrong way....but ANY theocracy stands for everything America fought against. Once you take free will out of the equation, it no longer is a religion, it's a dictatorship.

As far as insulting other religions? What's the point? If you are REALLY a person of faith, it doesn't matter if another religion worships cockroaches. Christ is my savior....I am thankful that he died to save a piece of shit like me. If other people don't get it, that's fine...just leave me alone to worship as I please and I'll leave them alone to worship as they please.

Just think about one thing....and I know I'm talking to a bigot here....so I expect more reacting than thinking.....but....The main reason you and I are Christians is that we were born here in the USA. If we were born in the Middle East, odds are we'd be Muslim....if we were born in India, odds are we'd be Hindu or Muslim....Orient? Buddhist or one of the other Eastern Religions.

This may be Blasphemy, but I can't wrap my head around the idea that God isn't bigger than individual religions. If God created the entire Universe and all that it contains, he certainly can be big enough to be called many names and worshiped in many ways.....My way happens to be Christianity.....But I think that most of the problems between religions come from us human beings.....we can't think that big....we don't fully grasp God's power, intelligence, or his love.

All roads lead to "god", Jesus Boy is going to hell.

Forum List

Back