Day of Savagery and Barbarism!

To those stating we should not support Israel. I want you to consider this. In 1942, the US population was approximately 131,000,000. Now you remove 2/3rd's of that figure which is 86 million people. That now leaves a population of only 45 million people.

In Europe, during the holocaust, 2/3rd's of the Jewish population was slaughtered. Now imagine that with the figures I gave you above, if that had happened here.

They are now surrounded by those that also wish to wipe them from the face of the earth. They have already been through one attempt.

Would you expect the US to put up with being surrounded by those that wished to wipe us out again, if that scenario had happened here, without weapons that could protect us from such an event again?
Would you also hope we would have allies that tell us, we will be there for you if indeed the threat of it happening again were to occur?

We lost 3000 on 9/11 by the same barbarians as are threatening Israel. Now imagine if we had lost
204 million people then. That would be the equivalent with our population as it stood.
2 of every 3 people you see on the street dead.

Think about that for a moment.

Last edited:
I don't care how many people the jews claim they lost.

Israel a filthy fascist state ran by murderous psychopaths.

And no freedom loving American should support Israel and it's apartheid policies.

And no freedom loving American should support Israel and it's apartheid policies.

of course you don't. You are one of the very ones wishing to wipe them off the face of the earth.

Says the mind numbed Islamofacist adherent to an third rate Religion?

Oh it's just because of the movie, I'm sure. LOL

Pakistan 'Day of Love' protests over anti-Islam film descend into deadly violence - World News
Pakistan 'Day of Love' protests over anti-Islam film descend into deadly violence
By NBC News staff and wire reports

Updated at 1:10 p.m. ET: ISLAMABAD, Pakistan -- Protests by tens of thousands of Pakistanis infuriated by an anti-Islam film descended into deadly violence on Friday, with police firing tear gas and live ammunition in an attempt to subdue rioters who hurled rocks and set fire to buildings in some cities.

NBC News reported that 12 people died in Karachi with another three dead in Peshawar during the protests. More than 100 people were injured.

Friday had been declared a national holiday by Pakistan's government so people could rally against the video.

There were also protests in at least half a dozen other countries, with American flags and effigies of President Barack Obama burned.
The trouble with rallying against free speech, the same thing could happen if someone doesn't like what the rallying mob is doing and act against their free speech. I wonder if the leaders and citizens of Pakistan know this?

Last edited:
Oh it's just because of the movie, I'm sure. LOL

Pakistan 'Day of Love' protests over anti-Islam film descend into deadly violence - World News
Pakistan 'Day of Love' protests over anti-Islam film descend into deadly violence
By NBC News staff and wire reports

Updated at 1:10 p.m. ET: ISLAMABAD, Pakistan -- Protests by tens of thousands of Pakistanis infuriated by an anti-Islam film descended into deadly violence on Friday, with police firing tear gas and live ammunition in an attempt to subdue rioters who hurled rocks and set fire to buildings in some cities.

NBC News reported that 12 people died in Karachi with another three dead in Peshawar during the protests. More than 100 people were injured.

Friday had been declared a national holiday by Pakistan's government so people could rally against the video.

There were also protests in at least half a dozen other countries, with American flags and effigies of President Barack Obama burned.

Am I the only one breathing a sigh of relief. I mean this admin said they would improve our image abroad. LOOK!!!
With Pakistan hiding out the world's most lethal terrorist from America, I think their image with the west is the least of their concerns.

To those stating we should not support Israel. I want you to consider this. In 1942, the US population was approximately 131,000,000. Now you remove 2/3rd's of that figure which is 86 million people. That now leaves a population of only 45 million people.

In Europe, during the holocaust, 2/3rd's of the Jewish population was slaughtered. Now imagine that with the figures I gave you above, if that had happened here.

They are now surrounded by those that also wish to wipe them from the face of the earth. They have already been through one attempt.

Would you expect the US to put up with being surrounded by those that wished to wipe us out again, if that scenario had happened here, without weapons that could protect us from such an event again?
Would you also hope we would have allies that tell us, we will be there for you if indeed the threat of it happening again were to occur?

We lost 3000 on 9/11 by the same barbarians as are threatening Israel. Now imagine if we had lost
204 million people then. That would be the equivalent with our population as it stood.

The same people in the Muslim world who want to wipe Israel and the US off the face of the map are the same ones who went out of their way to go over to Germany and talk Hitler into gassing the European population of Jewish. After that was accomplished, then they were going to go back to the Middle East and do just that. When Hitler committed suicide, that ended their kill-the-jews push, and the UN went in and guaranteed the Jews living in Israel since the time of the Pyramids that they would have a home there. The Arab world, full of itself for just having eliminated 6 or 7 million Jews out of Europe, wouldn't sign. Israel sealed the deal with their short war of 1948, seeking and getting acknowledgement from the UN. They already owned the land. They just made it official.

This balderdash that they "stole" the land is false. The fact that the Arabs never agree to very little and can't hold up their end of the bargain is responsible for "Palestinian people" making land claims of property they rented but did not own. It's crazy.

Pakistan is fulla beans.

The same people in the Muslim world who want to wipe Israel and the US off the face of the map are the same ones who went out of their way to go over to Germany and talk Hitler into gassing the European population of Jewish. After that was accomplished, then they were going to go back to the Middle East and do just that. When Hitler committed suicide, that ended their kill-the-jews push, and the UN went in and guaranteed the Jews living in Israel since the time of the Pyramids that they would have a home there. The Arab world, full of itself for just having eliminated 6 or 7 million Jews out of Europe, wouldn't sign. Israel sealed the deal with their short war of 1948, seeking and getting acknowledgement from the UN. They already owned the land. They just made it official.

This balderdash that they "stole" the land is false. The fact that the Arabs never agree to very little and can't hold up their end of the bargain is responsible for "Palestinian people" making land claims of property they rented but did not own. It's crazy.

Pakistan is fulla beans.
Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Forum List

Back