Day of Savagery and Barbarism!

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Oh it's just because of the movie, I'm sure. LOL

Pakistan 'Day of Love' protests over anti-Islam film descend into deadly violence - World News
Pakistan 'Day of Love' protests over anti-Islam film descend into deadly violence
By NBC News staff and wire reports

Updated at 1:10 p.m. ET: ISLAMABAD, Pakistan -- Protests by tens of thousands of Pakistanis infuriated by an anti-Islam film descended into deadly violence on Friday, with police firing tear gas and live ammunition in an attempt to subdue rioters who hurled rocks and set fire to buildings in some cities.

NBC News reported that 12 people died in Karachi with another three dead in Peshawar during the protests. More than 100 people were injured.

Friday had been declared a national holiday by Pakistan's government so people could rally against the video.

There were also protests in at least half a dozen other countries, with American flags and effigies of President Barack Obama burned.

Pakistan 'Day of Love' protests over anti-Islam film descend into deadly violence - World News
Pakistan 'Day of Love' protests over anti-Islam film descend into deadly violence

Updated at 1:10 p.m. ET: ISLAMABAD, Pakistan -- Protests by tens of thousands of Pakistanis infuriated by an anti-Islam film descended into deadly violence on Friday, with police firing tear gas and live ammunition in an attempt to subdue rioters who hurled rocks and set fire to buildings in some cities.

NBC News reported that 12 people died in Karachi with another three dead in Peshawar during the protests. More than 100 people were injured.

Friday had been declared a national holiday by Pakistan's government so people could rally against the video.

There were also protests in at least half a dozen other countries, with American flags and effigies of President Barack Obama burned.

Am I the only one breathing a sigh of relief. I mean this admin said they would improve our image abroad. LOOK!!!

Am I the only one breathing a sigh of relief. I mean this admin said they would improve our image abroad. LOOK!!!
Yeah, all those people expressing their love for America. And it's all because of Hussein Obama! Does anybody have a napkin, I'm getting teary eyed from all this love.

27133803.jpg

At least the Pakistan government listens to the will of it's citizens.

And has declared a national protest holiday for them. :cool:

And Pakistan should, just like we should declare a national everybody insult islam day. Listen to the will of the people and have cartoons of mohammed fucking a goat on every street corner.

At least the Pakistan government listens to the will of it's citizens.

And has declared a national protest holiday for them. :cool:
Fucking retard. You realize that the American govt has absolutely nothing to do with this 6 month old video of which there are thousands upon thousands of such anti Islam videos on youtube and elsewhere?
When you converted to Islam, did they remove your brain?

27134126.jpg

Last edited:
Islam is a religion that wants to silence people through death. Think about that for a second. There's no debate or arguing with these people...Just violence. We have to tiptoe around the "feelings" of these 7th century animals on the most basic of human rights. We the United states of America are cow-toeing our beliefs to a bunch of violent savages.

Obama supposed to be a liberal? LOL! A real liberal would tell this religion of hate to go to hell. He would value woman rights, freedom of speech and idea's more than life it's self.

With Obama we're showing great weakness to a people that want us to convert or die. I'm sorry but if Obama keeps showing weakness it will just get worse.

Obama must stand up for our freedom of speech. If not I fear he may go down as the worse president in the history of this country for what will happen.

Why do I feel he may go down as the worst?
1# This cracks the the door for limiting our freedom of speech that isn't likeable. Pretty much our government could ban whatever if this is acceptable.
2# Islam will be empowered to be more and more violent. It has one goal in mind: Complete rule over the planet through violence if need be. Only the threat of outright force has stopped them for the past thouand years.

They win if we use our government to force our people into silence. This is what they want.

Bin laden wanted us to give up our freedoms after 9-11. This is just as big as 9-11 in that way as the entire islamic world is demanding us to do so.

Last edited:

Showing weakness towards the Islamic world is the worse mistake we have made of the past 40 years. They only respect strength....

And Pakistan should, just like we should declare a national everybody insult islam day. Listen to the will of the people and have cartoons of mohammed fucking a goat on every street corner.
Pakistan government did.

American government won't.

True story..........:cool:

The government won't, but if you have noticed, the American people are insulting islam and the prophet more than ever before.

Pakistan government did.

American government won't.

True story..........:cool:

The government won't, but if you have noticed, the American people are insulting islam and the prophet more than ever before.

Most of America isn't going to put up with this shit. The majority of this country values our freedom of speech to the core. Americans love our freedom of speech and will stand up for it....Obama maybe thrown out on his ass if he fucks the duck on this one.

Last edited:
Even in America Freedom of Speech has it's limits and can be a criminal offence.

Like yelling fire in a crowded theater or threatening an elected official.

Adding "insulting Islam and the Prophet" should present no problem in being included on the list. :cool:

Last edited:
Even in America Freedom of Speech has it's limits and can be a criminal offence.

Adding "insulting Islam and the Prophet" should present no problem in being added to the list. :cool:

You can insult Jesus but we supposed to ban insulting Muhammed. I hate your prophet of hate and death. :mad: Your religion stands for everything America fought against.

It is the Christians fault that they allow Jesus to be insulted; and has nothing to do with muslims.

Basically, Christians have become too weak to stand up for what they believe.

No wonder it is a dying religion in the western nations. :cool:

It is the Christians fault that they allow Jesus to be insulted; and has nothing to do with muslims.

Basically, Christians have become too weak to stand up for what they believe.

No wonder it is a dying religion in the western nations. :cool:
27135401.jpg

Adding "insulting Islam and the Prophet" should present no problem in being included on the list. :cool:

That will happen on the same day we ban insult to Captain Kirk.

Forum List

Back