Dawgs!

code1211

Apr 8, 2009
How those Butler Bulldogs?

Too Small, Too Slow, Too Good.

How can they drive the lane wearing glass slippers?

500parade2010019.jpg

The Butler Campus is about 15 minutes from my house. We are all going out to brunch today, then are going to take a drive around campus to take it all in.

This is SO FUN! Last year was magical, this year is unexpected, so it makes it even more special.

Indy is going CRAZY for the Butler Bulldogs!

Having no dog in the fight at this point I'll say so it's a pretty amazing accomplishment in this day of big time college sports.

Having no dog in the fight at this point I'll say so it's a pretty amazing accomplishment in this day of big time college sports.

You misspelled dawg.

I'm a Hoosier transplant and my first allegiance is always to the Big 10 since Minnesota sports are a joke. Literally.

Supporting Butler, though, is almost viral. Those guys just don't seem to understand that they aren't as good as the other teams in the brackets. The last minute is the best minute. Matt Howard is a magic man when the clock can't afford minutes and has to use its last seconds.

Shelvin Mack? The best player in the tournament so far.

Johnny Wooden called playing at your best when your best is what is required to win "Competitive Greatness". These guys seem to know how to pull it together when they have to create a win. And Brad Stevens. This baby faced assasin is cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Go dawgs!

Forum List

Back