B's lay a beating on the Habs!

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
A 7-0 beatdown, including a 3 on 5 goal. I'm sure that's not an NHL first, but it's the first time I've ever seen a team score during a 2-man penalty kill.

They'll still choke in the playoffs, but tonight was fun. :thup:

Fuck u guise and your clam chowda.

And we're most likely going to end up play you chimps in the first round too. I think the season series is split, though.

A 7-0 beatdown, including a 3 on 5 goal. I'm sure that's not an NHL first, but it's the first time I've ever seen a team score during a 2-man penalty kill.

They'll still choke in the playoffs, but tonight was fun. :thup:

It happened a couple of times back in the Brian Rolston days, I recall.

Back before we traded Joe Thornton for a bag of pucks and some magic beans.

And the Canadiens are total pussies (yes, I see the redundency) for not taking a run at Chara in such a lopsided game.

I wonder if the Montreal police are getting calls demanding the prosecution of all Canadiens players for dereliction of duty?

And the Canadiens are total pussies (yes, I see the redundency) for not taking a run at Chara in such a lopsided game.

I would like to have seen Chara's face get plastered on a turnbuckle.

I would like to have seen one of them try only to have Chara block it, shake his head at him Hulk Hogan style, reverse the hold and plaster the other guys face on a turnbuckle repeatedly while the Garden crowd counts off every turnbuckle face smash. A ten count is fine.

Bonus points if the guy does the Ric Flair dizzy rountine and self face plants on the ice after.

Last edited:

I would like to have seen Chara's face get plastered on a turnbuckle.

I would like to have seen one of them try only to have Chara block it, shake his head at him Hulk Hogan style, reverse the hold and plaster the other guys face on a turnbuckle repeatedly while the Garden crowd counts off every turnbuckle face smash. A ten count is fine.

Bonus points if the guy does the Ric Flair dizzy rountine and self face plants on the ice after.

Ric Flair. :lol:

The XFL didn't work out too well, but maybe McMahon could've have success with hockey.

We'll see you douches in the playoffs. That's what matters here. :cool:

Forum List

Back