Daddy's A She Now?

Daddy might have had chemical therapy, breast implants and genital mutilation but he is still genetically a man. He might as well get neck enlargement and call himself a giraffe.

Transgender sex assignment reversals. A real thing, because sometimes they change their mind...again.

Daddy might have had chemical therapy, breast implants and genital mutilation but he is still genetically a man. He might as well get neck enlargement and call himself a giraffe.
OR cut off his nose and ears and call himself a dragon.

The poor kid needs to be protected from people that make her feel bad that one of her parents is trans.
I feel bad that the parents have influenced the little girl to have a sex change

The poor kid needs to be protected from people that make her feel bad that one of her parents is trans.
I feel bad that the parents have influenced the little girl to have a sex change

it's all beyond sick :(

I give thanks to GOD...to my relatives and to my close family...

I wasn't born in these twisted times ....:(

If my Dad

who was a He Man for me and my 2 siblings.,,

and we adored

and he was our idol.....and we saw how other women apart from my mom....adored him too

if he would have turn on us

and said he is a woman?

My life would have ended right then and there.

I have no respect for today's idiots who can take that sort of thing from their masculine so called fathers.

I feel so sorry

so sorry for those poor children

having to hear ...he was first a Dad

then a Mom

so horrible....so sad .....

life is not even worth living like that for those children:(

I'm glad that there is growing information and tolerance toward transgendered persons. Do you really think what you love about someone is their body or whether they are comfortable in their own skin?

^^^ To me, if a person can't accept one reality, its only going to make the rest of us wonder if there is anything else that the person can't deal with.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The little girl is very lucky. Daddy could be a trans mythic. Then he would look like this.

Transgender banker has her ears and nose removed to become a 'dragon'

Bruce Jenner believes/identifies as a woman, we must call him 'her', no longer Bruce but Caitlyn. Following that logic we must accept that this person actually IS a reptilian. Because HE believes it, it must be so. He identifies as such and who are we to dare suggest that it isn't his body that is "wrong", it is his mind?

What a fucked up delusional world they live in.

The fucked up thing about these Libs is that they enjoy when fucked up shit like this happens, because they just love fucking with the norm just to upset things

Watch as a little girl finds out her dad is transgender

Now she want's to be a boy:

If someone want to become Transgender then so be it, but I wish they would wait until son or daughter are out of the house or don't have kids.

When someone has children they have to put the child before their own wishes, and yes becoming a Transgender is a choice, and the choice should be put on hold until their child is over 18 years of age.

My personal opinion and I know everyone will disagree with me and really will not change it...

funny how everyone's always trying to fill a void in their life. what was that empty spot nothing in this world can fill made for.

Forum List

Back