DACA issue brings out the hateful un-Americans

These vile sick xenophobes do not represent our country.

Steve (takes it in the ass) King: Deported Dreamers Can Teach Home Countries ‘How A Civilized People Interact With Each Other’

Rep. Steve King, the Iowa Republican who famously said that most DREAM Act recipients have “calves the size of cantaloupes” from running drugs across the border and then led the House GOP’s efforts to reel back President Obama’s DACA program, said this morning that President Trump’s decision to end DACA will lead to DREAMers who have been deported creating a Peace Corps-like force that will teach their home countries “how a civilized people interact with each other.”

Go to hell, idiot.

Paul (ass handed to him by Ryan) Nehlen Helps Kick Off ‘Cerno News’ By Attacking Undocumented Immigrants

During yesterday’s broadcast of “Cerno News,” Nehlen shared his reaction to the Trump administration’s repeal of DACA, which protects nearly 800,000 young undocumented immigrants from deportation, with Stack and Cerovich Media writer Andrew Meyer. “They need to go back to Mexico and make Mexico great for once. I’m not of the opinion that we owe them anything. We don’t owe them anything. We don’t owe any Mexican citizens anything in this country,” Nehlen said.

"They need to go back to Mexico"… yeah, he actually went there.

Sick, I know.

FAIR Spokesman (and xenophobic hate machine) Claims Ungrateful Dreamers Have No Right To Call U.S. Home

Kaufman told Ray that she was appalled that Dreamers protesting Trump’s decision are “so angry and not grateful at all for the opportunity they’ve had” in the United States.

“They’re calling our president a liar,” Ray said. “Well, I’ll tell you, if I wanted somebody to do a favor for me, which is what this would be, I sure as heck wouldn’t give a press conference and call him a big, fat liar.”

In a perfect world, all three of these monsters would be kidnapped, taken to Mexico, given sex changes, fed heroin until addicted, and then dropped back on MLK Blvd in any major U.S. city. Justice.
They want illegals to go back to their own country. Meanwhile you are asking for people to be kidnapped and tortured. It amuses me that you think YOU are the good guy in this story.

Wow, listen to these guys responding to this thread. they are clueless
and yet you are not countering anything they have said.....does that mean you might be a tad clueless yourself?....just asking....
I've been on many threads expressing my views on this topic. I hear many responding to this OP attacking the dreamers like they are law breaking criminals that need to go back to their own country. Somebody who was brought here as a child, grew up here for the majority of their life, has only one country in their eyes. The lack of acknowledgement and awareness of the various elements of this situation on a simple human level is quite disgusting.
Know what is even more disgusting? People who were born here, because their parents were born here because their parents were born here and so on and so forth...and costs skyrocket so badly that if you get sick, you lose everything and wind up on the streets but when you go to ask for help because you, your parents, your great grandparents and their parents and so on and so forth paid into the system for hundreds of years and are told to get in back of the line because some asshole from another country waving a flag from that country and demanding their FREE STUFF gets put in first place and then you wind up dead under an overpass with maybe 3 bucks left on your debit card as those schmucks drive around in their new cars they park in their section 8 housing because they keep their kids HOME in order to stay in that section 8 housing. Oh, and your kids or grandkids have to work at McDs to put themselves thru college because Schmucks Kids get all the financial assistance. AND medical. AND housing. The money they don't have to pay does not go to THIS country. Nope. It goes to Mexico.

Hows that for disgusting?

The reason health care is so expensive (because it wasn't in 1970 when we paid the dr. cash per visit) The reason = HEALTH INSURANCE and FOR-PROFIT Health care Dr. Corps and Hospitals.

Health care should be mostly not-for-profit and we should move toward some version of single payer. They can still pay high wages, invest in innovation and research, they just don't have share holders and luxury suites at the stadium.

Health Insurance makes it necessary for every Medical corp (doctors office) to hire a back office staff to take care of the overly complicated medical billing -- this never used to exist. Also, hospitals are now driven by profit over patient health because they answer to a board of directors and shareholders. This back office staff never existed before the eighties as billing was direct and simple. The more complicated they make billing (insurance, co-pay, medicare, medicare part D), the more doctors have to charge.

Hospitals need a separate building to staff their billing department.

And, when doctors know which procedures plans will pay for without question, they write orders and prescriptions for everything they can get away with.

Health care in U.S. is a corrupt business model. The consumer is often not a willing participate in the market-- emergency room/sudden illness -- you don't get to shop around for best prices. And hospitals keep their pricing secret-- unless you're paying cash and ask to know the cost up front.

The Health care lobby has blocked anything that would created a more completive and transparent pricing like the ability to purchase drugs from Canada. Or medical co-ops (not for profit state run).

The other reason -- technology. When you invent a pill that will offset a lifetime of bad choices (blood pressure and cholesterol) then you allow people to live around 5 years longer. These five to eight years are very expensive, and that cost is getting put onto my generation.

and yet you are not countering anything they have said.....does that mean you might be a tad clueless yourself?....just asking....
I've been on many threads expressing my views on this topic. I hear many responding to this OP attacking the dreamers like they are law breaking criminals that need to go back to their own country. Somebody who was brought here as a child, grew up here for the majority of their life, has only one country in their eyes. The lack of acknowledgement and awareness of the various elements of this situation on a simple human level is quite disgusting.

We did not bring them here. Their parents did. They knowingly involved their children in a criminal activity. Sure, it's not the children's fault, but not ours either.

So, I'll ask you the same as the OP. Remove the doors from your house. Anyone who enters may stay as long as they want and by doing so, you obligate to feed and provide medical care. Will you do it, or are you a heartless bastard?

I'll await your reply.

Democrats are racist, La Raza, Mecha, LULAC, Brown Berets, Congressional Hispanic caucus....

Brown Berets; “Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die … Through love of having children, we are going to take over.

Los Angeles City Council. “They’re afraid we’re going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They’re right. We will take them over … We are here to stay.”

Professor University of Texas; “We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population … I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it.”

Chairman of the California Democratic Party, “Remember 187 — proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens — was the last gasp of white America in California.”

California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton, “California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn’t like it should leave.”

Mexican Consul General , “We are practicing ‘La Reconquista’ in California.”

Professor Loyola Marymount University; “We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos …”

Racist Univison reporter Jorge Ramos: America Is ‘Our Country, Not Theirs’—‘And We Are Not Going to Leave’

Go back to stormfront, racist pig.

all your posts reveal you to be a pinhead sheet clown…

Trump needs to visit the Statue of Liberty

STATUE OF LIBERTY

“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

"The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World" was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States and is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was designated as a National Monument in 1924. Employees of the National Park Service have been caring for the colossal copper statue since 1933.

In 1892, the U.S. government opened a federal immigration station on Ellis Island, located near Bedloe’s Island in Upper New York Bay. Between 1892 and 1954, some 12 million immigrants were processed on Ellis Island before receiving permission to enter the United States. From 1900-14, during the peak years of its operation, some 5,000 to 10,000 people passed through every day.

A short story:
An amazing family decided they should adopt children. They have four open bedrooms and can only afford to adopt four children. They took in four amazing children and then stopped adopting children.
THE END

The quality of today's Mexican immigrant isn't what it was once upon a time....we have plenty of lazy sfilth and human liabilities in this country.
The time for all the bleeding heart nobility bullshit has come and gone. It's time to use our heads, consider economics and the social destruction caused by today's "immigrants".

American Badass Stephen Miller said:
"I don't want to get off into a whole thing about history here, but the Statue of Liberty is a symbol of American liberty lighting the world. The poem that you're referring to was added later (and) is not actually part of the original Statue of Liberty."

Democrats are racist, La Raza, Mecha, LULAC, Brown Berets, Congressional Hispanic caucus....

Brown Berets; “Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die … Through love of having children, we are going to take over.

Los Angeles City Council. “They’re afraid we’re going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They’re right. We will take them over … We are here to stay.”

Professor University of Texas; “We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population … I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it.”

Chairman of the California Democratic Party, “Remember 187 — proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens — was the last gasp of white America in California.”

California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton, “California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn’t like it should leave.”

Mexican Consul General , “We are practicing ‘La Reconquista’ in California.”

Professor Loyola Marymount University; “We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos …”

Racist Univison reporter Jorge Ramos: America Is ‘Our Country, Not Theirs’—‘And We Are Not Going to Leave’
How about you balance that by posting extremist garbage from both sides... Or better yet how about you stop with the BS inflammatory shit and focus on intelligent conversation about actual issues.

Oh, and I HAD insurance. Blue Cross. But then the Big C visited me. I survived that. And I survived living in my fucking car, too. I almost didn't survive losing my companion dog. But I'm still here. Still standing..barely. So I learned I am tougher than I thought. Its not easy watching MrG fade away. Its not easy living with a hoarder and in filth due to that. Its not easy surviving on 170 bucks per month for food. But we are doing it.

However, I damn sure will not join in the fucktards in their quest to help ILLEGALS when WE NEED that help.

meh.

/thread. I don't need or want to fall over dead from a heart attack over anger at a bunch of idiots who want to give hand outs to those who don't even appreciate it. They got free learning from the USA on OUR tax dollars. Now they can get the fuck out and go back from whence they came and be thankful they got what many in the USA do NOT get.

/thread

We did not bring them here. Their parents did. They knowingly involved their children in a criminal activity. Sure, it's not the children's fault, but not ours either.

So, I'll ask you the same as the OP. Remove the doors from your house. Anyone who enters may stay as long as they want and by doing so, you obligate to feed and provide medical care. Will you do it, or are you a heartless bastard?

I'll await your reply.
Of course not, that is a dumb comparison that involves completely different points of comparison. To your point about the dreamers, you are correct, it wasn't their fault that they were brought here. Now they are teenagers and young adults and ready to go to college and start their careers. So why are you punishing them for their parents mistakes. Why do they not deserve the same opportunities as any of us?

Last edited:
The D in DACA stands for DELAYED. The delay is done. It was a delay it wasn't FOREVER otherwise it would be FACA.

I'll await your reply.
Of course not, that is a dumb comparison that involves completely different points of comparison. To your point about the dreamers, you are correct, it wasn't their fault that they were brought here. Now they are teenagers and young adults and ready to go to college and start their careers. So why are you punishing them for their parents sins. Why do they not deserve the same opportunities as any of us?

No, it's exactly the same.

So we have the answer. Slades a heartless bastard. What slade? This is kinda your own NIMBY moment.

meh.

/thread. I don't need or want to fall over dead from a heart attack over anger at a bunch of idiots who want to give hand outs to those who don't even appreciate it. They got free learning from the USA on OUR tax dollars. Now they can get the fuck out and go back from whence they came and be thankful they got what many in the USA do NOT get.

/thread

They would go back well educated. Let's not forget, they can return as a superior product to their counterparts. Kind of a gift if you think about it.

ok...but you did not comment here.....it doesnt matter about other threads...you could have said this earlier.....

We're 240 years old, but didn't have a grip on Immigration until Dick-tater Obama implemented DACA. This is why Liberals need to take CA and Exit
God your dumb. Wish I had something better to say, but there isn't better. Only, "God you're dumb". And you can quote me.

Steve (takes it in the ass) King: Deported Dreamers Can Teach Home Countries ‘How A Civilized People Interact With Each Other’

Rep. Steve King, the Iowa Republican who famously said that most DREAM Act recipients have “calves the size of cantaloupes” from running drugs across the border and then led the House GOP’s efforts to reel back President Obama’s DACA program, said this morning that President Trump’s decision to end DACA will lead to DREAMers who have been deported creating a Peace Corps-like force that will teach their home countries “how a civilized people interact with each other.”

Go to hell, idiot.

Paul (ass handed to him by Ryan) Nehlen Helps Kick Off ‘Cerno News’ By Attacking Undocumented Immigrants

During yesterday’s broadcast of “Cerno News,” Nehlen shared his reaction to the Trump administration’s repeal of DACA, which protects nearly 800,000 young undocumented immigrants from deportation, with Stack and Cerovich Media writer Andrew Meyer. “They need to go back to Mexico and make Mexico great for once. I’m not of the opinion that we owe them anything. We don’t owe them anything. We don’t owe any Mexican citizens anything in this country,” Nehlen said.

Sick, I know.

FAIR Spokesman (and xenophobic hate machine) Claims Ungrateful Dreamers Have No Right To Call U.S. Home

Kaufman told Ray that she was appalled that Dreamers protesting Trump’s decision are “so angry and not grateful at all for the opportunity they’ve had” in the United States.

“They’re calling our president a liar,” Ray said. “Well, I’ll tell you, if I wanted somebody to do a favor for me, which is what this would be, I sure as heck wouldn’t give a press conference and call him a big, fat liar.”

In a perfect world, all three of these monsters would be kidnapped, taken to Mexico, given sex changes, fed heroin until addicted, and then dropped back on MLK Blvd in any major U.S. city. Justice.

Actually in a perfect world, ignorant asses like you would have believed your dear leader when he said some 20 times that he didn't have the authority to do what he did. Watch how fast these law suits that are being filed will be bitch slapped and dismissed. All the DOJ will have to do is play your dear leaders own words when he said he didn't have the authority and DACA was only a temporary fix and bye bye law suits. If un American assholes like you hadn't had your nose so firmly planted in maobabas nuts you would have understood the first 20 times he said he didn't have the authority. Now the people who agreed with him all along are the bad guys, fuck off.

This is the bottom line right wingers,

95% of those kids are either working or going to school.

78% are Mexican.

The Attorneys General of a bunch of state are ready to file suits to stop Trump from stopping DACA. Remember, with the GOP controlling both houses and the Supreme Court, if it were illegal, they would have stopped it by now. You would have to be a tard to not know that.

But there is more to it than that.

Remember, during the election, Trump said only some Mexicans aren't rapists, Mexico sends us the bad ones, Miss Housekeeping, and he maligned a Judge born in Indiana who happens to have Hispanic parents and said that judge couldn't be a good judge being Hispanic.

What that means is that Trump discriminates. And that means, he can't get rid of DACA because he is attacking a minority. Were aren't supposed to do that in this country. Something the GOP clearly doesn't understand.

Last edited:
I see the liberal meltdown over Trump ending DACA has begun. :laugh:
Why is opposition automatically processed as a meltdown to you? It makes you sound like an over emotional hypocrite for overreacting to people who you claim are overreacting.

Have you seen what's going on in the streets with the paid protesters and everyone suing, if that ain't a meltdown I don't know what is.

This is the bottom line right wingers,

95% of those kids are either working or going to school.

78% are Mexican.

The Attorneys General of a bunch of state are ready to file suits to stop Trump from stopping DACA. Remember, with the GOP controlling both houses and the Supreme Court, if it were illegal, they would have stopped it by now. You would have to be a tard to know know that.

But there is more to it than that.

Remember, during the election, Trump said only some Mexicans aren't rapists, Mexico sends us the bad ones, Miss Housekeeping, and he maligned a Judge born in Indiana who happens to have Hispanic parents and said that judge couldn't be a good judge being Hispanic.

What that means is that Trump discriminates. And that means, he can't get rid of DACA because he is attacking a minority. Were aren't supposed to do that in this country. Something the GOP clearly doesn't understand.

They have no standing to challenge Trumps reversal of a presidential memo, no matter how they try to dirty the waters.

Go to hell, idiot.

Sick, I know.

Is it "hate" when we teach people not to hold up liquor stores by putting them in prison?

Forum List

Back