DACA issue brings out the hateful un-Americans

In a perfect world, all three of these monsters would be...dropped back on MLK Blvd in any major U.S. city. Justice.

hazelnut I take issue with you suggesting every Martin Luther King Blvd is filled with Afro Americans who do nothing be engage in violent criminal activity such as rape, murder, assault, robbery, etc.

-Smart? Someone who speaks like a five year old and doesn't know it's bad diplomacy to push a head of a foreign government aside is smart?
Oh, Jeez. The dude went to Warton, for fuck sake. He may not be the most articulate or informed, but fuck off with this "dumb" shit.

-Constitutionalist? Someone who pardons a guy who deliberately flaunted a court order, and shows nothing but contempt for the integrity of the judicial branch is a constitutionalist?
That Judge should be the one serving a jail sentence for violating the oath of office. Huge overreach by that Court.

-Republican. Someone who was a registered democrat and runs on a platform of bigotry, xenophobia and anti-globalism is Republican?
I hope you were being ironic here.
What bigotry? Demanding LEGAL immigration?
What xenophobia? Demanding that refugees be properly vetted before they have a free pass to blow us up a la 9/11? They don't have a right to come here.
To me, Anti-Globalism is the most virtuous, American, patriotic thing a person can be. We should NEVER surrender American sovereignty to the world. We should never surrender our Constitutional protections. We should enhance and expand them, regardless of the effect on the world. Fuck the world. They are our bitches and should suck our greedy, capitalist, 20-inch American dicks, or they can simply quit being commies and follow our example.
Oh, Jeez. The dude went to Warton, for fuck sake. He may not be the most articulate or informed, but fuck off with this "dumb" shit.
I thought not pushing people aside was common sense. And if your comeback is," he's not dumb, just inarticulate and uninformed." you aren't helping your case.
His education by the way doesn't say anything considering it probably is not so difficult to get into Wharton when your father is a millionaire.

That Judge should be the one serving a jail sentence for violating the oath of office. Huge overreach by that Court.
The point is even if that's true, which it isn't. Arpaio has absolutely no right to ignore an order from the judicial branch, and Trump pardoning him shows him to either not understand, or not care about separation of power which is a central tenant of the constitution.

What bigotry? Demanding LEGAL immigration?
What xenophobia? Demanding that refugees be properly vetted before they have a free pass to blow us up a la 9/11? They don't have a right to come here.
To me, Anti-Globalism is the most virtuous, American, patriotic thing a person can be. We should NEVER surrender American sovereignty to the world. We should never surrender our Constitutional protections. We should enhance and expand them, regardless of the effect on the world. Fuck the world. They are our bitches and should suck our greedy, capitalist, 20-inch American dic
How about trying to draw an equivalency between NAZI's and people opposing them AFTER one of those opposing them got killed. What about claiming most Mexicans crossing the border are rapists. As to globalization, my point is that running against it isn't a Republican policy.
-In short none of your counterarguments do anything to disprove my point.

Last edited:
These vile sick xenophobes do not represent our country.

Steve (takes it in the ass) King: Deported Dreamers Can Teach Home Countries ‘How A Civilized People Interact With Each Other’

Rep. Steve King, the Iowa Republican who famously said that most DREAM Act recipients have “calves the size of cantaloupes” from running drugs across the border and then led the House GOP’s efforts to reel back President Obama’s DACA program, said this morning that President Trump’s decision to end DACA will lead to DREAMers who have been deported creating a Peace Corps-like force that will teach their home countries “how a civilized people interact with each other.”

Go to hell, idiot.

Paul (ass handed to him by Ryan) Nehlen Helps Kick Off ‘Cerno News’ By Attacking Undocumented Immigrants

During yesterday’s broadcast of “Cerno News,” Nehlen shared his reaction to the Trump administration’s repeal of DACA, which protects nearly 800,000 young undocumented immigrants from deportation, with Stack and Cerovich Media writer Andrew Meyer. “They need to go back to Mexico and make Mexico great for once. I’m not of the opinion that we owe them anything. We don’t owe them anything. We don’t owe any Mexican citizens anything in this country,” Nehlen said.

"They need to go back to Mexico"… yeah, he actually went there.

Sick, I know.

FAIR Spokesman (and xenophobic hate machine) Claims Ungrateful Dreamers Have No Right To Call U.S. Home

Kaufman told Ray that she was appalled that Dreamers protesting Trump’s decision are “so angry and not grateful at all for the opportunity they’ve had” in the United States.

“They’re calling our president a liar,” Ray said. “Well, I’ll tell you, if I wanted somebody to do a favor for me, which is what this would be, I sure as heck wouldn’t give a press conference and call him a big, fat liar.”

In a perfect world, all three of these monsters would be kidnapped, taken to Mexico, given sex changes, fed heroin until addicted, and then dropped back on MLK Blvd in any major U.S. city. Justice.
You complain about people being hateful in a post laced heavily with hateful words and phrases like "takes it in the ass", "Go to hell, idiot", "ass handed to him" and "all three of these monsters would be kidnapped, taken to Mexico, given sex changes, fed heroin until addicted, and then dropped back on MLK Blvd in any major U.S. city"?

No wonder most Americans dislike what both the Democratic and Republican parties have become.

The hate came from Obama.

Like many Blacks and White Guilt Liberals he hates White people and they way they vote.

DCA was an illegal racist program.

The mission of DCA was to import and legalized a million goddamn Beaner shitheads (many of them gang bangers) in the hope they would be future Democrat voters to dilute the influence of Whites in red states.

The filthy piece of shit was even willing to put the million Beaners on welfare to in effect pay them to be Democrat voters.

A despicable racist program and god bless Trump for curtailing it. God damn Obama for doing the program.

You know, this should have been dealt with straightaway,
instead of it getting so out of control and complicated!

We have been fiscally floating immigrants
to receive an education, have healthcare, receive welfare,
and that has put a tremendous strain on this country.

At the same time, children who were born and raised here,
to parents who were born and raised here, working
paying taxes their whole life, are not afforded
the same opportunities and freebies as illegal immigrants

To me, this is fucked up

Immigrants should be making the sacrifices necessary
to improve their country, not illegally enter another country
and burden it financially, then fight and snub our laws
that are in place because they don't agree with them

Every country has immigration laws
If you want to come to this country, do so legally

Come to this country and have a plan, not your hand out

If you can't support a family,
you shouldn't have children until you can,
not expect another country to shoulder your financial responsibilities...
that is not what living "the American Dream" means

Now, in the same token, I work for a company,
that is contracted by a renowned institution,
and this company utilizes a temp agency.

They are all Hispanic, good people and hard workers.
Some speak English, some only broken English,
some, no English/less than broken English

It pisses me off when, certain of my co workers,
co workers who are lazy, rude, always calling off,
will complain about a temp who doesn't speak English.

If I am working the stand with them, I cover and help the temp
if I am not, and I know a particular temp is stuck with 2 idiots,
I am concerned for the temp and how she'll be treated.

For as much as I'm against illegal immigration,
it burdens my heart to think that any of these lovely,
hard working women, who are simply just trying to
help provide for their family and their children, a better life,
would just be shipped back to Mexico, regardless.

I think we should legalize all illegal immigrants
and impose a mandatory immigration tax,
I think they should be required to have paid taxes
for a stipulated amount of time before they are eligible
for any government assistance, whatsoever

I think we should consider immigrants that are here, legal
and start enforcing our immigration laws, henceforth.

I see the liberal meltdown over Trump ending DACA has begun. :laugh:
Why is opposition automatically processed as a meltdown to you? It makes you sound like an over emotional hypocrite for overreacting to people who you claim are overreacting.

I hope a shitload decide to bail along with their kids since they can no longer claim them as dependents for their free stuff and section 8. MrG and I might be finally able to get our own place to live out what few years we have left.

Wow, listen to these guys responding to this thread. they are clueless
and yet you are not countering anything they have said.....does that mean you might be a tad clueless yourself?....just asking....
I've been on many threads expressing my views on this topic. I hear many responding to this OP attacking the dreamers like they are law breaking criminals that need to go back to their own country. Somebody who was brought here as a child, grew up here for the majority of their life, has only one country in their eyes. The lack of acknowledgement and awareness of the various elements of this situation on a simple human level is quite disgusting.

Trump needs to visit the Statue of Liberty

STATUE OF LIBERTY

“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

"The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World" was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States and is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was designated as a National Monument in 1924. Employees of the National Park Service have been caring for the colossal copper statue since 1933.

In 1892, the U.S. government opened a federal immigration station on Ellis Island, located near Bedloe’s Island in Upper New York Bay. Between 1892 and 1954, some 12 million immigrants were processed on Ellis Island before receiving permission to enter the United States. From 1900-14, during the peak years of its operation, some 5,000 to 10,000 people passed through every day.

and yet you are not countering anything they have said.....does that mean you might be a tad clueless yourself?....just asking....
I've been on many threads expressing my views on this topic. I hear many responding to this OP attacking the dreamers like they are law breaking criminals that need to go back to their own country. Somebody who was brought here as a child, grew up here for the majority of their life, has only one country in their eyes. The lack of acknowledgement and awareness of the various elements of this situation on a simple human level is quite disgusting.
Know what is even more disgusting? People who were born here, because their parents were born here because their parents were born here and so on and so forth...and costs skyrocket so badly that if you get sick, you lose everything and wind up on the streets but when you go to ask for help because you, your parents, your great grandparents and their parents and so on and so forth paid into the system for hundreds of years and are told to get in back of the line because some asshole from another country waving a flag from that country and demanding their FREE STUFF gets put in first place and then you wind up dead under an overpass with maybe 3 bucks left on your debit card as those schmucks drive around in their new cars they park in their section 8 housing because they keep their kids HOME in order to stay in that section 8 housing. Oh, and your kids or grandkids have to work at McDs to put themselves thru college because Schmucks Kids get all the financial assistance. AND medical. AND housing. The money they don't have to pay does not go to THIS country. Nope. It goes to Mexico.

Hows that for disgusting?

The Hussein administration did nothing but kick the can down the road to a smart Constitutionalist republican administration and now elitist hypocrite democrats are shedding crocodile tears over illegals that they wouldn't allow in their gated communities.

"Hussein administration…"

Thank you for making my point.

Know what is even more disgusting? People who were born here, because their parents were born here because their parents were born here and so on and so forth...and costs skyrocket so badly that if you get sick, you lose everything and wind up on the streets but when you go to ask for help because you, your parents, your great grandparents and their parents and so on and so forth paid into the system for hundreds of years and are told to get in back of the line because some asshole from another country waving a flag from that country and demanding their FREE STUFF gets put in first place and then you wind up dead under an overpass with maybe 3 bucks left on your debit card as those schmucks drive around in their new cars they park in their section 8 housing because they keep their kids HOME in order to stay in that section 8 housing. Oh, and your kids or grandkids have to work at McDs to put themselves thru college because Schmucks Kids get all the financial assistance. AND medical. AND housing. The money they don't have to pay does not go to THIS country. Nope. It goes to Mexico.

Hows that for disgusting?
What is this policy that puts American citizens in the back of the line, or doesn't provide them with help when they need it? I know plenty of people that have been bailed out by our unemployment system. Some got a little too much if you ask me. I'm trying to take your description of poor America seriously but you are making it extremely difficult. I don't know you so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and ask for you to back up some of your claims with evidence, facts and an intelligent argument.

Trump needs to visit the Statue of Liberty

STATUE OF LIBERTY

“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

"The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World" was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States and is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was designated as a National Monument in 1924. Employees of the National Park Service have been caring for the colossal copper statue since 1933.

In 1892, the U.S. government opened a federal immigration station on Ellis Island, located near Bedloe’s Island in Upper New York Bay. Between 1892 and 1954, some 12 million immigrants were processed on Ellis Island before receiving permission to enter the United States. From 1900-14, during the peak years of its operation, some 5,000 to 10,000 people passed through every day.
A few on this board could use a visit as well. Thanks for the post... We need a reminder of that spirit that many associate with what America is...

Steve (takes it in the ass) King: Deported Dreamers Can Teach Home Countries ‘How A Civilized People Interact With Each Other’

Rep. Steve King, the Iowa Republican who famously said that most DREAM Act recipients have “calves the size of cantaloupes” from running drugs across the border and then led the House GOP’s efforts to reel back President Obama’s DACA program, said this morning that President Trump’s decision to end DACA will lead to DREAMers who have been deported creating a Peace Corps-like force that will teach their home countries “how a civilized people interact with each other.”

Go to hell, idiot.

Paul (ass handed to him by Ryan) Nehlen Helps Kick Off ‘Cerno News’ By Attacking Undocumented Immigrants

During yesterday’s broadcast of “Cerno News,” Nehlen shared his reaction to the Trump administration’s repeal of DACA, which protects nearly 800,000 young undocumented immigrants from deportation, with Stack and Cerovich Media writer Andrew Meyer. “They need to go back to Mexico and make Mexico great for once. I’m not of the opinion that we owe them anything. We don’t owe them anything. We don’t owe any Mexican citizens anything in this country,” Nehlen said.

Sick, I know.

FAIR Spokesman (and xenophobic hate machine) Claims Ungrateful Dreamers Have No Right To Call U.S. Home

Kaufman told Ray that she was appalled that Dreamers protesting Trump’s decision are “so angry and not grateful at all for the opportunity they’ve had” in the United States.

“They’re calling our president a liar,” Ray said. “Well, I’ll tell you, if I wanted somebody to do a favor for me, which is what this would be, I sure as heck wouldn’t give a press conference and call him a big, fat liar.”

In a perfect world, all three of these monsters would be kidnapped, taken to Mexico, given sex changes, fed heroin until addicted, and then dropped back on MLK Blvd in any major U.S. city. Justice.

Today is your lucky day...I aim to enlighten the ignorant, confused and self manipulated. I will invoice you for the next lesson.

Vile Sick Humans Exhibit A:
Mara-Salvatrucha-Gang-El-Salvador.jpg

Vile Sick Human Exhibit B:
57cb4c922c4479a49ecbe3b42947e2b3.jpg

Vile Sick Human Exhibit C:
filthy-and-vile-illegal-beaners-14028.jpg

Vile Sick Humans Exhibit D:
filthy-and-vile-illegal-beaners-14039.jpg

NOT Vile Sick Humans Exhibit E:
636210386015065550-arpaioandtrump.jpg

You're welcome...
What else should I teach you?

Go to hell, idiot.

Sick, I know.

Today is your lucky day...I aim to enlighten the ignorant, confused and self manipulated. I will invoice you for the next lesson.

Vile Sick Humans Exhibit A:
Mara-Salvatrucha-Gang-El-Salvador.jpg

Vile Sick Human Exhibit B:
57cb4c922c4479a49ecbe3b42947e2b3.jpg

Vile Sick Human Exhibit C:
filthy-and-vile-illegal-beaners-14028.jpg

Vile Sick Humans Exhibit D:
filthy-and-vile-illegal-beaners-14039.jpg

NOT Vile Sick Humans Exhibit E:
636210386015065550-arpaioandtrump.jpg

You're welcome...
What else should I teach you?
Can you teach me what any of those images has to do with this conversation?

Democrats are racist, La Raza, Mecha, LULAC, Brown Berets, Congressional Hispanic caucus....

Brown Berets; “Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die … Through love of having children, we are going to take over.

Los Angeles City Council. “They’re afraid we’re going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They’re right. We will take them over … We are here to stay.”

Professor University of Texas; “We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population … I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it.”

Chairman of the California Democratic Party, “Remember 187 — proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens — was the last gasp of white America in California.”

California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton, “California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn’t like it should leave.”

Mexican Consul General , “We are practicing ‘La Reconquista’ in California.”

Professor Loyola Marymount University; “We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos …”

Racist Univison reporter Jorge Ramos: America Is ‘Our Country, Not Theirs’—‘And We Are Not Going to Leave’

Forum List

Back