DACA issue brings out the hateful un-Americans

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
These vile sick xenophobes do not represent our country.

Steve (takes it in the ass) King: Deported Dreamers Can Teach Home Countries ‘How A Civilized People Interact With Each Other’

Rep. Steve King, the Iowa Republican who famously said that most DREAM Act recipients have “calves the size of cantaloupes” from running drugs across the border and then led the House GOP’s efforts to reel back President Obama’s DACA program, said this morning that President Trump’s decision to end DACA will lead to DREAMers who have been deported creating a Peace Corps-like force that will teach their home countries “how a civilized people interact with each other.”

Go to hell, idiot.

Paul (ass handed to him by Ryan) Nehlen Helps Kick Off ‘Cerno News’ By Attacking Undocumented Immigrants

During yesterday’s broadcast of “Cerno News,” Nehlen shared his reaction to the Trump administration’s repeal of DACA, which protects nearly 800,000 young undocumented immigrants from deportation, with Stack and Cerovich Media writer Andrew Meyer. “They need to go back to Mexico and make Mexico great for once. I’m not of the opinion that we owe them anything. We don’t owe them anything. We don’t owe any Mexican citizens anything in this country,” Nehlen said.

"They need to go back to Mexico"… yeah, he actually went there.

Sick, I know.

FAIR Spokesman (and xenophobic hate machine) Claims Ungrateful Dreamers Have No Right To Call U.S. Home

Kaufman told Ray that she was appalled that Dreamers protesting Trump’s decision are “so angry and not grateful at all for the opportunity they’ve had” in the United States.

“They’re calling our president a liar,” Ray said. “Well, I’ll tell you, if I wanted somebody to do a favor for me, which is what this would be, I sure as heck wouldn’t give a press conference and call him a big, fat liar.”

In a perfect world, all three of these monsters would be kidnapped, taken to Mexico, given sex changes, fed heroin until addicted, and then dropped back on MLK Blvd in any major U.S. city. Justice.

We're 240 years old, but didn't have a grip on Immigration until Dick-tater Obama implemented DACA. This is why Liberals need to take CA and Exit

Steve (takes it in the ass) King: Deported Dreamers Can Teach Home Countries ‘How A Civilized People Interact With Each Other’

Rep. Steve King, the Iowa Republican who famously said that most DREAM Act recipients have “calves the size of cantaloupes” from running drugs across the border and then led the House GOP’s efforts to reel back President Obama’s DACA program, said this morning that President Trump’s decision to end DACA will lead to DREAMers who have been deported creating a Peace Corps-like force that will teach their home countries “how a civilized people interact with each other.”

Go to hell, idiot.

Paul (ass handed to him by Ryan) Nehlen Helps Kick Off ‘Cerno News’ By Attacking Undocumented Immigrants

During yesterday’s broadcast of “Cerno News,” Nehlen shared his reaction to the Trump administration’s repeal of DACA, which protects nearly 800,000 young undocumented immigrants from deportation, with Stack and Cerovich Media writer Andrew Meyer. “They need to go back to Mexico and make Mexico great for once. I’m not of the opinion that we owe them anything. We don’t owe them anything. We don’t owe any Mexican citizens anything in this country,” Nehlen said.

Sick, I know.

FAIR Spokesman (and xenophobic hate machine) Claims Ungrateful Dreamers Have No Right To Call U.S. Home

Kaufman told Ray that she was appalled that Dreamers protesting Trump’s decision are “so angry and not grateful at all for the opportunity they’ve had” in the United States.

“They’re calling our president a liar,” Ray said. “Well, I’ll tell you, if I wanted somebody to do a favor for me, which is what this would be, I sure as heck wouldn’t give a press conference and call him a big, fat liar.”

In a perfect world, all three of these monsters would be kidnapped, taken to Mexico, given sex changes, fed heroin until addicted, and then dropped back on MLK Blvd in any major U.S. city. Justice.
Not wanting illegals here makes American citizens un-American? How the hell do you figure that?

Go to hell, idiot.

Sick, I know.

Why do you want illegal aliens to get benefits that our own kids do not?

binkybaby.gif

What about the Constitution? Is the law of the land "hateful"? The Hussein administration did nothing but kick the can down the road to a smart Constitutionalist republican administration and now elitist hypocrite democrats are shedding crocodile tears over illegals that they wouldn't allow in their gated communities.

Why do people of color always seek pity?
It's what the democrats have taught them to expect. They spent decades telling them they aren't smart enough to make decisions on their own but the Dems would make sure they get their stipend if they vote democrat.

Wow, listen to these guys responding to this thread. they are clueless

What about the Constitution? Is the law of the land "hateful"? The Hussein administration did nothing but kick the can down the road to a smart Constitutionalist republican administration and now elitist hypocrite democrats are shedding crocodile tears over illegals that they wouldn't allow in their gated communities.
smart Constitutionalist republican administration
-Smart? Someone who speaks like a five year old and doesn't know it's bad diplomacy to push a head of a foreign government aside is smart?
-Constitutionalist? Someone who pardons a guy who deliberately flaunted a court order, and shows nothing but contempt for the integrity of the judicial branch is a constitutionalist?
-Republican. Someone who was a registered democrat and runs on a platform of bigotry, xenophobia and anti-globalism is Republican?
I hope you were being ironic here.

Not too sure I fully understand, the left wants to tear down statues of someone from 150 years ago because they did something that was legal back in the day. But they want to give a free pass to illegals that actually did something illegal within the last 20 years. Anyone care to explain the logic?

The OP will now remove all the doors from his home and allow anyone who feels like it inside, without question and for as long as they want.

If the OP does not, the OP is a heartless bastard.

That is all

-Smart? Someone who speaks like a five year old and doesn't know it's bad diplomacy to push a head of a foreign government aside is smart?
Oh, Jeez. The dude went to Warton, for fuck sake. He may not be the most articulate or informed, but fuck off with this "dumb" shit.

-Constitutionalist? Someone who pardons a guy who deliberately flaunted a court order, and shows nothing but contempt for the integrity of the judicial branch is a constitutionalist?
That Judge should be the one serving a jail sentence for violating the oath of office. Huge overreach by that Court.

-Republican. Someone who was a registered democrat and runs on a platform of bigotry, xenophobia and anti-globalism is Republican?
I hope you were being ironic here.
What bigotry? Demanding LEGAL immigration?
What xenophobia? Demanding that refugees be properly vetted before they have a free pass to blow us up a la 9/11? They don't have a right to come here.
To me, Anti-Globalism is the most virtuous, American, patriotic thing a person can be. We should NEVER surrender American sovereignty to the world. We should never surrender our Constitutional protections. We should enhance and expand them, regardless of the effect on the world. Fuck the world. They are our bitches and should suck our greedy, capitalist, 20-inch American dicks, or they can simply quit being commies and follow our example.

What will solve everything. It is that the government should build a High speed rail that goes back and forth from the border of Mexico , and to the Ag areas in the nation. And so that the Mexicans can go to work from their homes in their country, to work in the fields. And once finished, they can go home at the end of the day, to feed their children. That will save tax payers billions of dollar. No more migrants on welfare or any other government benefits. And so then, our taxes will be able to help citizens that truly needs help.

The OP will now remove all the doors from his home and allow anyone who feels like it inside, without question and for as long as they want.

If the OP does not, the OP is a heartless bastard.

That is all
/----/ The OP would pull out his unregistered Glock and drill the illegals, then he'd blame Pres Trump for not deporting them earlier.

What will solve everything. It is that the government should build a High speed rail that goes back and forth from the border of Mexico , and to the Ag areas in the nation. And so that the Mexicans can go to work from their homes in their country, to work in the fields. And once finished, they can go home at the end of the day, to feed their children. That will save tax payers billions of dollar. No more migrants on welfare or any other government benefits. And so then, our taxes will be able to help citizens that truly needs help.

Damn! That is some motherfucking TRUTH! Holy Shit!

Forum List

Back