Cumulus Media Tells Hosts to Stop Claims of Fraud or Be Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is very interesting. The owners of some right wing radio shows are telling the hosts to stop claiming there was fraud in the election or be fired.

I think someone has to put their foot down. Certainly the republican party won't.

I hope that more right wing media start behaving more responsibly as this company has done.

This is very interesting. The owners of some right wing radio shows are telling the hosts to stop claiming there was fraud in the election or be fired.

I think someone has to put their foot down. Certainly the republican party won't.

I hope that more right wing media start behaving more responsibly as this company has done.

It’s hard to say – rightwing media have been lying for so long they don’t even know what the truth is anymore.

Perhaps propagating the ‘election fraud’ lie is the last straw – we’ll see.

Apparently, this was more fake-news. Mark Levin says he received no such memo.

It’s hard to say – rightwing media have been lying for so long they don’t even know what the truth is anymore.

Perhaps propagating the ‘election fraud’ lie is the last straw – we’ll see.

We will see.

I hope they finally see what they have been doing all these years.

I'm not going to hold my breath though.

This is very interesting. The owners of some right wing radio shows are telling the hosts to stop claiming there was fraud in the election or be fired
Wealthy left-wing political Jews like Michael Bloomberg and George Soros are cracking down on political dissent among the goyim.

This is very interesting. The owners of some right wing radio shows are telling the hosts to stop claiming there was fraud in the election or be fired
Wealthy left-wing political Jews like Michael Bloomberg and George Soros are cracking down on political dissent among the goyim.
As if on cue.

Clearly conservatives are going to continue to with the idiocy, stupidity, and lies.

As if on cue.

Clearly conservatives are going to continue to with the idiocy, stupidity, and lies.

Of course they are.

Lie or be destroyed. This leads to secret movements and coded speech like the French did during the Nazi occupation. This period of American history will be known as the communist occupation.

As if on cue.

Soon you won't have to read them because they will be gone and you idiots can have uninterrupted hate fests and pull each others pud all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back