Cruz is TEXAN

I saw that the Republicans are including this. That's a wrap. It makes no sense to push for something that has been discredited.

There are posters here that believe most victims of sexual battery are white, offenders black. Many live in the 15th century it appears. The Plague doesn't travel online, thank goodness.

Last edited:
I saw that the Republicans are including this. That's a wrap. It makes no sense to push for something that has been discredited.

Actually they are supporting people who seek it, I know for you commies there is no difference. But you might want to be honest at least once in you crummy lives.

That justifies public funds on junk "science"? Nope.

Last edited:
Adams told CNN in a phone interview she was introduced to reparative treatment by a constituent in her precinct who claimed he was a gay man who is now straight because of such treatment.
If the therapy is effective, I hope it catches on.

I am all for the therapy, as long as it doesn't cost taxpayers any money. As for Cruz...a lousy, pathetic, good for nothing canadian. NOTHING GOOD has ever come out of canada.

I am all for the therapy, as long as it doesn't cost taxpayers any money. As for Cruz...a lousy, pathetic, good for nothing canadian. NOTHING GOOD has ever come out of canada.

No therapy can impact epigenetics, but those who are determined to "change" perhaps the damage caused by the quacks will not be lasting.

Actually they are supporting people who seek it, I know for you commies there is no difference. But you might want to be honest at least once in you crummy lives.

That justifies pubic funds on junk "science"? Nope.

Do you live in TX? If not don't worry how we spend OUR money.

No therapy can impact epigenetics, but those who are determined to "change" perhaps the damage caused by the quacks will not be lasting.

Epigenetics...wow, more junk science to justify poor behavior. :eusa_shifty:

No, actual science to show the misguided reality.

I am yet to see one reputable scientific study that proves gayness to be anything more than learned behavior...or a choice!

I am yet to see one reputable scientific study that proves gayness to be anything more than learned behavior...or a choice!

Have you found any "reputable" studies on what turns people into assholes? :cool:

Thinking homosexuality is a choice means a person is an asshole?

I would say suggesting someone is an asshole because they disagree with you is being more of an asshole. Whaddya think?

But I did appreciate the wittiness of your post.

Have you found any "reputable" studies on what turns people into assholes? :cool:

I would say suggesting someone is an asshole because they disagree with you is being more of an asshole. Whaddya think?

Hey [MENTION=47651]Nutz[/MENTION] what have you done to find happiness in your life?

I promise I won't try to deprive you of it.

Don't people who happen to be gay deserve that too?

Hey [MENTION=47651]Nutz[/MENTION] what have you done to find happiness in your life?

What is it I have done to deprive anyone of their pursuit of happiness?

I disagree with the gay lifestyle...period. I wish all of you the best of luck...just don't try to force your lifestyle on my family and friends. Just don't try to legislate your amorality on the people of these United States.

This isn't canada. If gays want to redefine family and social values, they should head north.

That justifies pubic funds on junk "science"? Nope.

Do we even want to know where one gets pubic funds from? If that however was meant to be public funds why not we spend plenty on the junk science known currently as climate change.

What is it I have done to deprive anyone of their pursuit of happiness?

I disagree with the gay lifestyle...period. I wish all of you the best of luck...just don't try to force your lifestyle on my family and friends. Just don't try to legislate your amorality on the people of these United States.

This isn't canada. If gays want to redefine family and social values, they should head north.

I hope no family members of yours happen to be gay. They don't deserve the psychological damage you'd inflict on them.

Please practice tolerance.

Forum List

Back