Cruz is TEXAN

Hey [MENTION=47651]Nutz[/MENTION] what have you done to find happiness in your life?

I promise I won't try to deprive you of it.

Don't people who happen to be gay deserve that too?

What is it I have done to deprive anyone of their pursuit of happiness?

I disagree with the gay lifestyle...period. I wish all of you the best of luck...just don't try to force your lifestyle on my family and friends. Just don't try to legislate your amorality on the people of these United States.

This isn't canada. If gays want to redefine family and social values, they should head north.

I hope no family members of yours happen to be gay. They don't deserve the psychological damage you'd inflict on them.

Please practice tolerance.

Now you are just being a little drama queen. Saying gayness is a choice doesn't cause any psychological harm to anybody...gays say worst about Christians and Conservatives.

But...I only participated in this thread to remind the dumber half of the GOP that Ted Cruz is a lousy canadian.

Now you are just being a little drama queen. Saying gayness is a choice doesn't cause any psychological harm to anybody...gays say worst about Christians and Conservatives.

But...I only participated in this thread to remind the dumber half of the GOP that Ted Cruz is a lousy canadian.

Do you need to see suicide statistics? Give me A SINGLE example of a Christian person committing suicide because of gay person?

You are far worse than whatever you percieve as the "dumber" half of the GOP as being :eusa_snooty:

Do you need to see suicide statistics? Give me A SINGLE example of a Christian person committing suicide because of gay person?

You are far worse than whatever you percieve as the "dumber" half of the GOP as being :eusa_snooty:

So now you blame people who think gayness is a choice for gay suicide? That is ridiculous.

So now you blame people who think gayness is a choice for gay suicide? That is ridiculous.

I absolutely do. You are, after all, part of forcing them into suicide :cool:

Nah...they know they made poor life decisions and take the easy way out. They have a MENTAL DISORDER, of course they are going to kill themselves. Their parents should have gotten them help...

Blame the parents, don't blame me. I am not the one who enabled them to be gay or crazy.

Nah...they know they made poor life decisions and take the easy way out. They have a MENTAL DISORDER, of course they are going to kill themselves. Their parents should have gotten them help...

Blame the parents, don't blame me. I am not the one who enabled them to be gay or crazy.

I don't blame you. But I blame people who are THE SAME as you. Maybe you yourself haven't ruined anybody's life... But there are other assholes who are JUST LIKE you that have bullied and destroyed any chance that people who are gay have at being happy.

I hope you're proud :cool:

I don't blame you. But I blame people who are THE SAME as you. Maybe you yourself haven't ruined anybody's life... But there are other assholes who are JUST LIKE you that have bullied and destroyed any chance that people who are gay have at being happy.

I hope you're proud :cool:

No, not people like me. I condemn the few who hate and spew vitriol when it comes to the gay lifestyle. But, if you want to point the finger...try pointing your finger at the gay left who manifests these feelings from pro-family advocates. Gay zealots and there perversion of society is the reason for these suicides...not the other way around.

I hope you are proud. :cool:

Last edited:
No, not people like me. I condemn the few who hate and spew vitriol when it comes to the gay lifestyle. But, if you want to point the finger...try pointing your finger at the gay left who manifests these feelings from pro-family advocates. Gay zealots and there perversion of society is the reason for these suicides...not the other way around.

I hope that good people get to any gay individuals in your life before you do. So they can have a positive influence in their lives. Instead of an evil, damaging, influence.

Last edited:

I hope that good people get to any gay individuals in your life before you do. So they can have a positive influence in their lives. Instead of an evil, damaging, influence.

What, you think I try to change gays if I meet them? You think I attack them verbally?

No, you would be wrong. I treat people with the respect they deserve when it comes to the real world. I believe all people deserve respect until they lose that honor. Nope, there is no reason to yell and scream and preach at someone who isn't listening. All I can ever do is show them love and teach by example.

What, you think I try to change gays if I meet them? You think I attack them verbally?

No, you would be wrong. I treat people with the respect they deserve when it comes to the real world. I believe all people deserve respect until they lose that honor. Nope, there is no reason to yell and scream and preach at someone who isn't listening. All I can ever do is show them love and teach by example.

If you treat people with the respect they deserve... then I have no problem with you.

If you treat people with the respect they deserve... then I have no problem with you.

Even canadians...well, not gay canadians in a wheelchair that cross dress on Thursdays.

Even canadians...well, not gay canadians in a wheelchair that cross dress on Thursdays.

I guess I'll have a problem with you :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back