Corporate Ownership of the Media; Do We Even Have a Free Press Anymore?

Don't blame the media because the public knows the difference between reality and Reality TV. What works on the Howard Stern Show isn't going to get you elected president. How Howard Stern gave us Donald Trump - CNN.com
Yeah. Howard Stern......a shock-jock.....a commodian....he's an expert. Guess "The Daily Show" is tits up so you have to find your fallacious quotes elsewhere.
You obviously didn't read the article. It wasn't about Stern's "expertise", but how the Stern zeitgeist informed Trump's followers' beliefs.
Yet Hillary was once a First Lady. Name the accomplishments she has had that make her the most qualified candidate in presidential history. I read the article, which was severely lacking in relevant content. You seem to want cast every single aspect of Trump negatively so that hopefully nobody will pay attention to Hillary’s obvious flaws. Her dishonesty, her corruption, her criminality, one scandal after another of her own doing. The way she always skates when everyone else would be wearing an orange jumper.
It's the system. Despite Hillary's flaws, it doesn't justify a vote for Trump.

yeah -----IT DOES

You seem to want cast every single aspect of Trump negatively so that hopefully nobody will pay attention to Hillary’s obvious flaws. Her dishonesty, her corruption, her criminality, one scandal after another of her own doing. The way she always skates when everyone else would be wearing an orange jumper.
BINGO!

But more than Hillary's copious flaws is the simple fact that she is owned by the Multinational Corporate Crony Network.

IF she is not stopped, the MCCN will control this country for the next century.

Don't blame the media because the public knows the difference between reality and Reality TV. What works on the Howard Stern Show isn't going to get you elected president. How Howard Stern gave us Donald Trump - CNN.com
Yeah. Howard Stern......a shock-jock.....a commodian....he's an expert. Guess "The Daily Show" is tits up so you have to find your fallacious quotes elsewhere.
You obviously didn't read the article. It wasn't about Stern's "expertise", but how the Stern zeitgeist informed Trump's followers' beliefs.
Yet Hillary was once a First Lady. Name the accomplishments she has had that make her the most qualified candidate in presidential history. I read the article, which was severely lacking in relevant content. You seem to want cast every single aspect of Trump negatively so that hopefully nobody will pay attention to Hillary’s obvious flaws. Her dishonesty, her corruption, her criminality, one scandal after another of her own doing. The way she always skates when everyone else would be wearing an orange jumper.
It's the system. Despite Hillary's flaws, it doesn't justify a vote for Trump.
Blame it on the system?
I blame the fact that it all begins and ends with a corrupt media owned by conglomerates that are out to get rich off of ignorant voters with no morals or principles.

Last edited:
The senior Khans----were MADE in the same way that NAFSHEEN MALIK was MADE. Its a Pakistani thing---
my suggestion to Trump in his endeavor to protect
americans from Islamic terrorists-----BEWARE --ANY
PAKISTANI WHO IS FLUENT IN ARABIC. Like the people
of india-----Pakistanis learn English in school-----and some
Arabic------but ENGLISH is more important----only the real nuts
learn Arabic (imho) (for the record----nutty Shiites do not learn Arabic----they learn farsi imho)

I should add----Pakistanis have their own languages (like India) ---several ----covering different parts of Pakistan---but mostly
URDU in west pakistan (I think)-----it is something like an indian native language with bits of Farsi and Arabic thrown in.
In Bangla desh (the erstwhile east Pakistan) I think the language is Bengali
Why wouldn't the Khans know Arabic? They lived in the UAE before coming to the USA.

Found this on Drudge.

This is CNN: Trump called ‘loud mouth dick’ live on air | Strategist Liz Mair later gloats on Twitter over outburst | Media Equalizer

That’s what happened earlier this evening when strategist Liz Mair called Donald Trump a “loud mouth dick” live on CNN. In the clips below, watch as Anderson Cooper tries to pretend he didn’t hear it and moves forward with the interview as though nothing had occurred. It’s exactly what a broadcaster should do in this situation.

Mair seemed so pleased with herself that she even took to Twitter shortly thereafter for her victory lap, using a #sorrynotsorry hashtag (see below).

So this whore is proud that she made an unsupported crude slam of a Presidential nominee and the Clinton News Network totally ignores it.

Found this on Drudge.

This is CNN: Trump called ‘loud mouth dick’ live on air | Strategist Liz Mair later gloats on Twitter over outburst | Media Equalizer

That’s what happened earlier this evening when strategist Liz Mair called Donald Trump a “loud mouth dick” live on CNN. In the clips below, watch as Anderson Cooper tries to pretend he didn’t hear it and moves forward with the interview as though nothing had occurred. It’s exactly what a broadcaster should do in this situation.

Mair seemed so pleased with herself that she even took to Twitter shortly thereafter for her victory lap, using a #sorrynotsorry hashtag (see below).

So this whore is proud that she made an unsupported crude slam of a Presidential nominee and the Clinton News Network totally ignores it.
A loud mouth c***t called Trump a bad word?

You can see this in every speech by Obama. Nothing new here.

Found this on Drudge.

A loud mouth c***t called Trump a bad word?

You can see this in every speech by Obama. Nothing new here.
Well, except when Obama slams someone, they get a 5 % boost like he gave the Brexit supporters.

The senior Khans----were MADE in the same way that NAFSHEEN MALIK was MADE. Its a Pakistani thing---
learn Arabic (imho) (for the record----nutty Shiites do not learn Arabic----they learn farsi imho)

I should add----Pakistanis have their own languages (like India) ---several ----covering different parts of Pakistan---but mostly
URDU in west pakistan (I think)-----it is something like an indian native language with bits of Farsi and Arabic thrown in.
Why wouldn't the Khans know Arabic? They lived in the UAE before coming to the USA.
Why was he in the UAE?

To escape persecution by the Pakistani military. Why would they do that? Could it be because he's an Islamic extremist with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood?

Why was he in the UAE? To escape persecution by the Pakistani military. Why would they do that? Could it be because he's an Islamic extremist with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood?
Evidence?
God dammit.....learn how to Google.

Best way I know to convince a liberal is force them find it on their own. If they choose not to even look......fuck em.

sorry----you misunderstood-----THEY PROBABLY DO KNOW Arabic but MOST PAKISTANIS do not. ----not a word----I have had Pakistani colleagues who thought I know Arabic because -----I can recite the Hebrew alphabet and---understand a few of their URDU expressions that are actually
Arabic (but there are very similar words in Hebrew--anyone who imagines that my rudimentary Hebrew is Arabic-----does not know Arabic AT ALL) A Pakistani who GOES TO AN ARABIC SPEAKING land-----is someone getting INVOLVED and most likely FUNDED for a purpose. (the operative word being FUNDED----from the zakat piggy bank)

Yet Hillary was once a First Lady. Name the accomplishments she has had that make her the most qualified candidate in presidential history.

I read the article, which was severely lacking in relevant content.

You seem to want cast every single aspect of Trump negatively so that hopefully nobody will pay attention to Hillary’s obvious flaws. Her dishonesty, her corruption, her criminality, one scandal after another of her own doing. The way she always skates when everyone else would be wearing an orange jumper.

Vote.for.my.vag doesn't need real accomplishments.

Forum List

Back