Conyers will retire, Moore to get eleted.

This from the same pack of assholes trashing Hillary over unproven accusations. Accusations that were investigated & found to be false
She has never been investigated by a unbiased investigator...
The swamp doesn't have the balls to lock her up so they just avoid the whole thing....cowards! But the good news is as long as she walks free without answering for her crimes democrats will continue to have that stain on them and they will continue lose...
OMG.

I forgot, like your orange buddy, the FBI is dogshit.

The Republican Congress held investigations - are you calling them biased too?

Go fuck yourself. The only ones without balls are the chickenshit lying duped POS like you.

You God damn morons investigated Hillary for years & years & found NOTHING.

Now your orange buddy's administration & campaign are being investigate by Republicans & they have already have two criminal convictions. It hasn't even been a year.

" No one from my campaign contasted the Russian" Donald Fuckhead Trump

Nine women. Mall workers that were told to watch him and report any untoward behavior. Police officers were told to keep him away from high school cheer leaders. That is pretty damning information. How are you going to get all those people to testify to the same thing? Looks to me as if the thought of being represented by a pedophile is just fine with many in the GOP.

How many of “the nine” did he have sex with?

Notice how these progressive turds never answer simple questions.
So its ok to undress little girls & feel them up as long as you don't fuck them./

Right wing, Christian thinking at its best.

No it’s not OK. I’m just saying, people are calling him a rapist and pedophile, yet he never had sex with one? Seems odd.
Maybe he was a sick old pervert. But why are we just learning about it 40 years later? Smells like the typical Democrat hit job before an election.
I am calling your buddy Moore a molester. rump is the accused child rapist.

Democrats push out the women abusers. Republicans push to elect a child molester.

And the Republicans claim to be the religious ones.

Spitzer had to leave politics for hiring Prostitutes, Vitter hired prostitutes on his cell phone sitting in Congress & gets re-elected.

Trump admits to groping women, accused of child rape, accused of abusing women, accused of spousal rape - gets elected.

Now Trump endorses a child molester. The Republican party follows suit by funding Moore.

Fuck Jesus, we need that vote!!!!!!!
Eleted? I think you meant "deleted".

Democrats push out the women abusers. Republicans push to elect a child molester.

And the Republicans claim to be the religious ones.

Spitzer had to leave politics for hiring Prostitutes, Vitter hired prostitutes on his cell phone sitting in Congress & gets re-elected.

Trump admits to groping women, accused of child rape, accused of abusing women, accused of spousal rape - gets elected.

Now Trump endorses a child molester. The Republican party follows suit by funding Moore.

Fuck Jesus, we need that vote!!!!!!!
Eleted? I think you meant "deleted".

Hey that's my joke :death:

Deleted he were though. Before my internet went down I was gonna pose the question for general discussion, in the event he loses would Royboy go gracefully and slither back to the Gadsden Mall, or would he throw a tantrum. But that's been answered.

There's no question what the population here will do though -- either go into hiding or claim "three hundred thousand illegals voted". Oughta be entertainment.

Forum List

Back