Conyers will retire, Moore to get eleted.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Democrats push out the women abusers. Republicans push to elect a child molester.

And the Republicans claim to be the religious ones.

Spitzer had to leave politics for hiring Prostitutes, Vitter hired prostitutes on his cell phone sitting in Congress & gets re-elected.

Trump admits to groping women, accused of child rape, accused of abusing women, accused of spousal rape - gets elected.

Now Trump endorses a child molester. The Republican party follows suit by funding Moore.

Fuck Jesus, we need that vote!!!!!!!

Democrats push out the women abusers. Republicans push to elect a child molester.

Spitzer had to leave politics for hiring Prostitutes, Vitter hired prostitutes on his cell phone sitting in Congress & gets re-elected.

Trump admits to groping women, accused of child rape, accused of abusing women, accused of spousal rape - gets elected.

Now Trump endorses a child molester. The Republican party follows suit by funding Moore.

Bill Clinton was electes twice, so you see Democrats are not perfect either...

A 40 year old accusation is not proof of anything. The dirty dems you see getting outed are behaving badly today. And they are admitting to the bad behavior...see the difference? Roy Moore could be 100% innocent...I think we once believed you were innocent till proven guilty...no!!!! yes we still believe it so your stupid post is just more snowflake nonsense...

Thank you for illustrating the entire problem without a word --- the blind obequious daddy-worship of the authoritarian sycophant.

Oh thanks also for cleaning the cum stains off that thing before you put it up.

A 40 year old accusation is not proof of anything. The dirty dems you see getting outed are behaving badly today. And they are admitting to the bad behavior...see the difference? Roy Moore could be 100% innocent...I think we once believed you were innocent till proven guilty...no!!!! yes we still believe it so your stupid post is just more snowflake nonsense...

Number two, "innocent until proven guilty" is for crimes -- not personal character assessments in choosing an electoral candidate.

And number one, how long ago was Al Franken's event?

Number two, "innocent until proven guilty" is for crimes -- not personal character assessments in choosing an electoral candidate.

If you want to asses a persons character on a 40 year old accusation of wrong doing when similar accusations against that person have been suspect to say the least than go ahead. But don't be surprised if some of us don't.
Innocent until proven guilty.....
You want people to vote for your guy but your guy has been accused of being close to the KKK a few years back before he caught the politician bug. How do you square those accusations? Should we just accept the word of his accusers?
Can't have it both ways they both deny the accusations....

Showing a draft dodger as some sort of military hero?

A man that dissed the military service of John McCain?

A Man that disrespected a Gold Star family.

A man that trashed POIWs.

A man that called a grieving widow of a fallen solduier a liar?

That POS?

'You assholes have some nerve.

Nothing less than an immediate resignation by Conyers is acceptable.

Letting this guy serve out his term, which is more than a year, is simply disgusting and nearly criminal of the Dimocrat party.

If you want to asses a persons character on a 40 year old accusation of wrong doing when similar accusations against that person have been suspect to say the least than go ahead. But don't be surprised if some of us don't.

Once AGAIN "innocent until proven guilty" refers to CRIME. You can't be guilty or innocent if there's no crime present. And some the Moore stories are not crimes anyway. But all of them are about character. As is his more recent lying about them.

"Crime": "character". Know the difference.

You want people to vote for your guy but your guy has been accused of being close to the KKK a few years back before he caught the politician bug. How do you square those accusations? Should we just accept the word of his accusers?

Link?

I don't live in Alabama so I don't have a "my guy". I'm observing from outside.

Far as I know though his only "being close to the KKK" was when he prosecuted them and brought them to justice for bombing four little girls to death in a Birmingham church. So I see basically one guy who goes after murderers of little girls and another guy who dates them.

That's what you call "being close to the KKK"? Being in the same courtroom while he's prosecuting them?

Showing a draft dodger as some sort of military hero?
He is your commander and chief buttboy get used to it...Top dog! Top Gun! BUUUUUAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Yet another articulation of the base problem --- emotion trumps realities. The prime directive seems to be not a chief executive executiving, but rather "being top dog". Testosterone poisoning run wild.

Not to be ignored is the characterization of Rump as the "Chief Buttboy". I don't even want to ask what that means.

This coming from a person that freaked out about Hilary Clinton.

There was no court conviction of Bill Clinton.
]There was no conviction of Hillary Clinton

There was no court conviction of Conyers.

But electing a child molester. Just fucking wow.

The KKK is an organization. One can leave & renounce it. Don;y[t tell me you are dragging up Byrd. Really? He joined in his 2-'s & soon left . Publically renouncing it.

You buddy molested a little girl. I think there is a difference.

Letting this guy serve out his term, which is more than a year, is simply disgusting and nearly criminal of the Dimocrat party.

Even if there were such a thing as a "Democrat Party" that's not who Conyers or any other Rep works for. They work for their constituents.

This coming from a person that freaked out about Hilary Clinton.

There was no court conviction of Bill Clinton.
]There was no conviction of Hillary Clinton

There was no court conviction of Conyers.

But electing a child molester. Just fucking wow.

The KKK is an organization. One can leave & renounce it. Don;y[t tell me you are dragging up Byrd. Really? He joined in his 2-'s & soon left . Publically renouncing it.

You buddy molested a little girl. I think there is a difference.

What a hypocrite.
You stand up for Conyers, since as you say, no court conviction, then turn around and have a different standard for Moore.
Hilarious.

Once AGAIN "innocent until proven guilty" refers to CRIME. You can't be guilty or innocent if there's no crime present. And some the Moore stories are not crimes anyway. But all of them are about character. As is his more recent lying about them.

"Crime": "character". Know the difference
I said you are welcome to judge the character of the Judge as you see fit. The voters of Alabama will also judge him. But you can't compare his 40 year old accusation to the admitted bad behavior of the likes of Franken....Al has admitted his guilt.
Until Moore does or is proved beyond any doubt of wrong doing I lean towards innocent until proven guilty....that's just me. You can swing back and forth depending on political party I will not. I go with the law and evidence...not gut feeling or some sick political response based on party affiliation...

Even if there were such a thing as a "Democrat Party" that's not who Conyers or any other Rep works for. They work for their constituents.

There's nothing stopping Pelosi and the rest of her House reps from putting additional pressure on Conyers to go.

Even if there were such a thing as a "Democrat Party" that's not who Conyers or any other Rep works for. They work for their constituents
If only that were true.....from your lips to Gods ear.

Forum List

Back