Conyers will retire, Moore to get eleted.

Nine women. Mall workers that were told to watch him and report any untoward behavior. Police officers were told to keep him away from high school cheer leaders. That is pretty damning information. How are you going to get all those people to testify to the same thing? Looks to me as if the thought of being represented by a pedophile is just fine with many in the GOP

:blahblah:

DQTFk_xXcAII7vJ.jpg

Nine women. Mall workers that were told to watch him and report any untoward behavior. Police officers were told to keep him away from high school cheer leaders. That is pretty damning information. How are you going to get all those people to testify to the same thing? Looks to me as if the thought of being represented by a pedophile is just fine with many in the GOP.

How many of “the nine” did he have sex with?

Notice how these progressive turds never answer simple questions.

Democrats push out the women abusers. Republicans push to elect a child molester.

And the Republicans claim to be the religious ones.

Spitzer had to leave politics for hiring Prostitutes, Vitter hired prostitutes on his cell phone sitting in Congress & gets re-elected.

Trump admits to groping women, accused of child rape, accused of abusing women, accused of spousal rape - gets elected.

Now Trump endorses a child molester. The Republican party follows suit by funding Moore.

Fuck Jesus, we need that vote!!!!!!!
:boohoo:

Democrats push out the women abusers. Republicans push to elect a child molester.

Spitzer had to leave politics for hiring Prostitutes, Vitter hired prostitutes on his cell phone sitting in Congress & gets re-elected.

Trump admits to groping women, accused of child rape, accused of abusing women, accused of spousal rape - gets elected.

Now Trump endorses a child molester. The Republican party follows suit by funding Moore.

A 40 year old accusation is not proof of anything. The dirty dems you see getting outed are behaving badly today. And they are admitting to the bad behavior...see the difference? Roy Moore could be 100% innocent...I think we once believed you were innocent till proven guilty...no!!!! yes we still believe it so your stupid post is just more snowflake nonsense...

:lmao:

Chuck and Nancy were probably at the Black political Icon's (Nancy's words) house working on how to spin Conyers disgusting behavior.

We are at the tip of a huge House and Senate scandal when these perverts use tax dollars to pay these women into silence and pay any settlements.
REALLY! is that what we want to see in DC?
Drain the swamp!

Moore denies it. He's innocent. The woman are all lying.
Trump denies it. He's innocent. The woman are all lying.
Conyers denies it. Read above.

Conyers denies it. Read above
I didn't tell Conyers to step down but using tax dollars to silence the accusers is not okay....Do you want to live in a nation were guilt is handed down and pinned on your chest due to how bad the accusations are? I sure don't....

I didn't tell Conyers to step down...Do you want to live in a nation were guilt is handed down and pinned on your chest due to how bad the accusations are? I sure don't....using tax dollars to silence the accusers is not okay
It's always the coverup that does them in.

Again, "guilty" (or 'not guilty') is a yes-or-no, one-or-zero characterization of whether a crime was committed by some subject. That's what a court decides. That's not the domain of the "eyes of the public"; what they do is assess a pattern of behavior (whether criminal or not) and decide whether that character trait is acceptable.
That is how you feel about the case and Judge Moore. Are you voting on Tuesday? If so that is where you can express yourself. If not...if you don't live in Alabama all you can do is bitch and moan. You can't arrest him sue him nor will your opinions and postings stop his election or stop people from voting for him. The election will happen and he will most likely win. Get used to it...

After that if someone takes him to court which would not be smart on a 40 year old accusation and he is proven to have done this then the senate can act if they wish but until that day this never happened...
If you can cancel out an election with an unproven accusation our system will collapse...

I am not voting. I do not live in Alabama and never have. Therefore whatever happens in the vote is of no consequence, and I have no interest in "canceling out" anything. But that's all irrelevant since I'm not posting about that. I'm simply posting about how stuff works. And in that there is no "guillty" or "innocent until proven". Because that isn't the question.

And once again, WERE it my state's election I'd be more concerned about a judge who can't follow the law, which is kiiiiiinda what sitting on a court bench is supposed to be doing. Just as if I knew a doctor whose patients consistently died, I wouldn't go to that doctor.

I am not voting. I do not live in Alabama and never have. Therefore whatever happens in the vote is of no consequence, and I have no interest in "canceling out" anything. But that's all irrelevant since I'm not posting about that. I'm simply posting about how stuff works. And in that there is no "guillty" or "innocent until proven". Because that isn't the question.

And once again, WERE it my state's election I'd be more concerned about a judge who can't follow the law, which is kiiiiiinda what sitting on a court bench is supposed to be doing. Just as if I knew a doctor whose patients consistently died, I wouldn't go to that doctor
I don't take issue with any of that....if you want Alabaman's to take this seriously and to deny Moore the senate seat you are going to have to have more than a 40 year old incident with a modern day accusation one month before the election. People can see right through that. Judge Moore just didn't suddenly walk into public life. If he did what these women say he did they should have and would have spoke up a long time ago...there is such a thing as TOO LATE!

And once again, WERE it my state's election I'd be more concerned about a judge who can't follow the law, which is kiiiiiinda what sitting on a court bench is supposed to be doing. Just as if I knew a doctor whose patients consistently died, I wouldn't go to that doctor

I don't take issue with any of that....if you want Alabaman's to take this seriously and to deny Moore the senate seat you are going to have to have more than a 40 year old incident with a modern day accusation one month before the election. People can see right through that. Judge Moore just didn't suddenly walk into public life. If he did what these women say he did they should have and would have spoke up a long time ago...there is such a thing as TOO LATE!

That's just ignorant. What there is such a thing as is changing social mores. Including ones that open the floodgates for myriad women to speak about what they've been bottling up for decades.

See also Weinstein, Cosby, Woods, Spacey, Rose, Lauer, Conyers, Franken, O'Reilly, Ailes, and I have no doubt several others could be added from recent news.

Then find me a similar time period when that level was happening.

You don't seem to get that for the purpose of this election, the question is not about "proving whether or not something happened here or there". It's about the character of the candidate. Which btw also includes non-sexual stuff like getting kicked off the bench and lying about who he knew.

Conyers denies it. Read above
I didn't tell Conyers to step down but using tax dollars to silence the accusers is not okay....Do you want to live in a nation were guilt is handed down and pinned on your chest due to how bad the accusations are? I sure don't....
This from the same pack of assholes trashing Hillary over unproven accusations. Accusations that were investigated & found to be false.

Trump is being sued ion NY State & fighting it by claiming Presidents can't be sued while in office.

Your orange buddy is about to gdt an orange jump suit.

Nine women. Mall workers that were told to watch him and report any untoward behavior. Police officers were told to keep him away from high school cheer leaders. That is pretty damning information. How are you going to get all those people to testify to the same thing? Looks to me as if the thought of being represented by a pedophile is just fine with many in the GOP.

So its ok to undress little girls & feel them up as long as you don't fuck them./

Right wing, Christian thinking at its best.

What child was molested?

The one that was 14 at the time your hero stripped her & felt her up. That one.

This from the same pack of assholes trashing Hillary over unproven accusations. Accusations that were investigated & found to be false
She has never been investigated by a unbiased investigator...
The swamp doesn't have the balls to lock her up so they just avoid the whole thing....cowards! But the good news is as long as she walks free without answering for her crimes democrats will continue to have that stain on them and they will continue lose...

Alabama, a great place to raise your family!

A State where the Republican party's best person they could find to represent them in the US Senate is a child molesting bigoted POS.

Everything I ever thought about right wing Alabama is now confirmed.

So its ok to undress little girls & feel them up as long as you don't fuck them./

Right wing, Christian thinking at its best.

No it’s not OK. I’m just saying, people are calling him a rapist and pedophile, yet he never had sex with one? Seems odd.
Maybe he was a sick old pervert. But why are we just learning about it 40 years later? Smells like the typical Democrat hit job before an election.

Forum List

Back