Don't throw bricks

love the way you republicans throw your shit around but when it comes back at you none of you can man up

I love how you seem really good at throwing out baseless accusations as if you are making a point but seem completely unable to address any points people have brought up

love the way you republicans throw your shit around but when it comes back at you none of you can man up
What would "manning up" involve?

Do you realize that the term "man up" is not approved by the feminists?

This would never had been an issue but since the dems persist in being hypocritical, ad for governor portraying opponent as a racist, the reap what they sow. This time their noses are being mashed in it.

1. Andrew Weinstein‏Verified account @Weinsteinlaw 46m46 minutes ago
    Is there a single Republican member of Congress who’s willing to comment on this photo?

Dyax4xDWwAAeTNt.jpg

10 replies52 retweets98 likes

2. Andrew Weinstein‏Verified account @Weinsteinlaw 14h14 hours ago
    It’s amazing how many Republicans have apparently forgotten that this past election cycle they nominated a Holocaust denier in California, white supremacists in North Carolina & Iowa, a pro-Confederate candidate in Virginia, a pedophile in Alabama, and an actual Nazi in Illinois.

25 replies215 retweets490 likes

a pedophile in Alabama,
Who was that?

I see you funnied my post, ed....

Don't you know?

or is it that you don't know what a pedophile is?
I know full well Look up the loser in the Alabama election that another sick man endorsed

So, you DON'T know what a pedophile is...

thank you
Pedophile detector lol
Roy Moore fails 'pedophile detector test' from Sacha Baron Cohen | AL ...

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.../roy_moore_pranked_by_cohen.html

Jul 30, 2018 - Moore appeared on Cohen's Showtime series "Who Is America?" Sunday night. After failing what Cohen's character called a pedophile ...
Ad
  1. Roy Moore suing Sacha Baron Cohen over 'Who is America?' prank‎

Adwww.washingtontimes.com/‎

The Washington Times

Page Navigation

1. Andrew Weinstein‏Verified account @Weinsteinlaw 46m46 minutes ago
    Is there a single Republican member of Congress who’s willing to comment on this photo?

Dyax4xDWwAAeTNt.jpg

10 replies52 retweets98 likes

2. Andrew Weinstein‏Verified account @Weinsteinlaw 14h14 hours ago
    It’s amazing how many Republicans have apparently forgotten that this past election cycle they nominated a Holocaust denier in California, white supremacists in North Carolina & Iowa, a pro-Confederate candidate in Virginia, a pedophile in Alabama, and an actual Nazi in Illinois.

25 replies215 retweets490 likes

a pedophile in Alabama,
Who was that?

I see you funnied my post, ed....

Don't you know?

or is it that you don't know what a pedophile is?
I know full well Look up the loser in the Alabama election that another sick man endorsed

So, you DON'T know what a pedophile is...

thank you
Pedophile detector lol
Roy Moore fails 'pedophile detector test' from Sacha Baron Cohen | AL ...

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.../roy_moore_pranked_by_cohen.html

Jul 30, 2018 - Moore appeared on Cohen's Showtime series "Who Is America?" Sunday night. After failing what Cohen's character called a pedophile ...
Ad
  1. Roy Moore suing Sacha Baron Cohen over 'Who is America?' prank‎

Adwww.washingtontimes.com/‎

The Washington Times

Page Navigation

You got your information from a comedian?

MORON

Try a dictionary.

"Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12, criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13. "

Top age---13.

None of the girls Moore was interested in were that young,

Get an education, ed

when you live in a glass house

Search Results
Web results
President Donald Trump endorses accused child molester Roy Moore ...

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/12/4/.../trump-endorses-roy-moore

Dec 4, 2017 - After weeks of tacit support, President Donald Trump has explicitly called ... eight allegations of child molestation and assault and inappropriate ...
How Trump came around to an accused child molester - POLITICO

How Trump came around to an accused child molester
Dec 11, 2017 - The inside story of President Donald Trump's full embrace of ... after he'd been accused of harassing or molesting teenage girls. .... Senate Republicans, many of whom have withdrawn their support for Moore, were muted.
Trump reaffirms support for 'accused child molester' Roy Moore | US ...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/.../roy-moore-donald-trump-republicans

Nov 26, 2017 - Donald Trump on Sunday restated his support for Roy Moore, the Republican Alabama Senate candidate who is accused of sexual misconduct with four women, one of whom was 14 when the incident is alleged to have occurred. In response, Republican senators said Trump was wrong to make a ...
'Go get 'em, Roy': Trump backs accused child molester Moore for ...

https://www.theguardian.com/us.../roy-moore-trump-backs-alabama-senate-candidate
So you mock others for using the defense of "Well, what about <insert name>"...but do the same thing yourself?!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Stop starting worthless threads. Thanks.
Listen to anything you say????? IF I had a fuck I wouldn't give it

God knows you've never had a fuck...ever.
Heres a brick for you herewego
Here Are 16 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | HuffPost

The HuffingPaintPost? :auiqs.jpg:
Here we go,,,,, FAR better than believing anything your vile piece of crap has to say

I love how you seem really good at throwing out baseless accusations as if you are making a point but seem completely unable to address any points people have brought up
What points?? I'm here now But dinner is coming so be quick about your bullshit

Come on ed!
He can't.

after you kill his parrot, he runs out of talking points
Your so fos will but good seeing you haven't changed from being a dumb ass

ed, you are a parrot.

I have yet to see you post a single creative thread in the 15 years I've known you.

You're more in lockstep than Nazis that survived Hitlers regime
And you're so fos your eyes should be brown

Forum List

Back