Don't throw bricks

Moore was certainly a SUPER CREEPY DUDE imo but being creepy is not a crime.

Funny thing is the GOP are always "accused" while the left are CONVICTED yet no peeps are given from the left.

Anthony Weiner actually preyed on young girls and was convicted. Any comment Edwardo?

If creepy were a crime, biden and moore would be in bad shape.

Funny thing is the GOP are always "accused" while the left are CONVICTED yet no peeps are given from the left.

Anthony Weiner actually preyed on young girls and was convicted. Any comment Edwardo?
I had no problem with him being convicted SCUM on both sides should be handled evenly But seems to me republicans support their scum.. PROOF is the 2 pos in our SC and one in our WH

I agree. Democrats need to stop throwing bricks. Take Northam for example, he knew this picture existed yet falsely accused his opponent of racism.

Roy Moore is another one where the left falsely accuses people of what they themselves are guilty of

when you live in a glass house

Search Results
Web results
President Donald Trump endorses accused child molester Roy Moore ...

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/12/4/.../trump-endorses-roy-moore

Dec 4, 2017 - After weeks of tacit support, President Donald Trump has explicitly called ... eight allegations of child molestation and assault and inappropriate ...
How Trump came around to an accused child molester - POLITICO

How Trump came around to an accused child molester

Dec 11, 2017 - The inside story of President Donald Trump's full embrace of ... after he'd been accused of harassing or molesting teenage girls. .... Senate Republicans, many of whom have withdrawn their support for Moore, were muted.
Trump reaffirms support for 'accused child molester' Roy Moore | US ...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/.../roy-moore-donald-trump-republicans

Nov 26, 2017 - Donald Trump on Sunday restated his support for Roy Moore, the Republican Alabama Senate candidate who is accused of sexual misconduct with four women, one of whom was 14 when the incident is alleged to have occurred. In response, Republican senators said Trump was wrong to make a ...
'Go get 'em, Roy': Trump backs accused child molester Moore for ...

https://www.theguardian.com/us.../roy-moore-trump-backs-alabama-senate-candidate

Accused? Lol. Anyone can accuse someone of something. Northam actually is racist and was a hypocrite about it. He said he wouldnt resign though so you'll be fine. He's gotta get back to killing infants.......sanger style.
You're sure it was him??

Considering he apologized yesterday...

I had no problem with him being convicted SCUM on both sides should be handled evenly But seems to me republicans support their scum.. PROOF is the 2 pos in our SC and one in our WH
Problem is you seem to think YOU are the judge and jury. Only one of them was actually convicted of a crime yet your focus is on the one who wasnt as proven by this dumbass thread

I agree. Democrats need to stop throwing bricks. Take Northam for example, he knew this picture existed yet falsely accused his opponent of racism.

Roy Moore is another one where the left falsely accuses people of what they themselves are guilty of

This would never had been an issue but since the dems persist in being hypocritical, ad for governor portraying opponent as a racist, the reap what they sow. This time their noses are being mashed in it.

This would never had been an issue but since the dems persist in being hypocritical, ad for governor portraying opponent as a racist, the reap what they sow. This time their noses are being mashed in it.

1. Andrew Weinstein‏Verified account @Weinsteinlaw 46m46 minutes ago
    Is there a single Republican member of Congress who’s willing to comment on this photo?

Dyax4xDWwAAeTNt.jpg

10 replies52 retweets98 likes

2. Andrew Weinstein‏Verified account @Weinsteinlaw 14h14 hours ago
    It’s amazing how many Republicans have apparently forgotten that this past election cycle they nominated a Holocaust denier in California, white supremacists in North Carolina & Iowa, a pro-Confederate candidate in Virginia, a pedophile in Alabama, and an actual Nazi in Illinois.

25 replies215 retweets490 likes

Problem is you seem to think YOU are the judge and jury. Only one of them was actually convicted of a crime yet your focus is on the one who wasnt as proven by this dumbass thread
Judge this pos gramps
House approves measure rebuking Rep. Steve King over racist ...

https://fox2now.com/.../house-approves-measure-rebuking-rep-steve-king-over-racis...

Jan 15, 2019 - Steve King of Iowa wouldn't be seated on any committees this Congress because of ... Steve King over racist comments, faces calls to resign.
Steve King should decide if he resigns, says House Minority Leader ...

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/.../article224565010.html

Jan 13, 2019 - The House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said that it's "up toSteve King" when asked if the representative should resign over his recent ...

Is there a single Republican member of Congress who’s willing to comment on this photo?

Dyax4xDWwAAeTNt.jpg

It’s amazing how many Republicans have apparently forgotten that this past election cycle they nominated a Holocaust denier in California, white supremacists in North Carolina & Iowa, a pro-Confederate candidate in Virginia, a pedophile in Alabama, and an actual Nazi in Illinois.

Political correctness is for pussies

Judge this pos gramps
House approves measure rebuking Rep. Steve King over racist ...

https://fox2now.com/.../house-approves-measure-rebuking-rep-steve-king-over-racis...

Jan 15, 2019 - Steve King of Iowa wouldn't be seated on any committees this Congress because of ... Steve King over racist comments, faces calls to resign.
Steve King should decide if he resigns, says House Minority Leader ...

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/.../article224565010.html

Jan 13, 2019 - The House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said that it's "up toSteve King" when asked if the representative should resign over his recent ...
And?

I didn't vote for him. I didn't work for him.

Dyax4xDWwAAeTNt.jpg

a pedophile in Alabama,
Who was that?

Oh, some progressive is still living in a time before "innocent until proven guilty". About 1000 years behind the rest of us. No surprise the daily activities also consist of witch hunts.
What's the bag limit on all these witches we're catching?
What seems to escape your grasp is that the people snared in witch hunts are all innocent.

Dyax4xDWwAAeTNt.jpg

a pedophile in Alabama,
Who was that?

I see you funnied my post, ed....

Don't you know?

or is it that you don't know what a pedophile is?

love the way you republicans throw your shit around but when it comes back at you none of you can man up

Dyax4xDWwAAeTNt.jpg

a pedophile in Alabama,
Who was that?

Don't you know?

I know full well Look up the loser in the Alabama election that another sick man endorsed

love the way you republicans throw your shit around but when it comes back at you none of you can man up

Like the shit you throw?

Republicans have apparently forgotten that this past election cycle they nominated a Holocaust denier in California, white supremacists in North Carolina & Iowa, a pro-Confederate candidate in Virginia, a pedophile in Alabama, and an actual Nazi in Illinois.

Holocaust denier?

Not a criminal

White Supremacist?

not a criminal

ProConfederate?

Not a criminal

Nazi?

Not a criminal.

Pedophile?

criminal, if caught.

mere accusations do NOT make them criminals.

EXCEPT to the PC crowd

Dyax4xDWwAAeTNt.jpg

a pedophile in Alabama,
Who was that?

Don't you know?

I know full well Look up the loser in the Alabama election that another sick man endorsed

So, you DON'T know what a pedophile is...

thank you

Forum List

Back