Conversion vs. Privacy

Phaedrus said:
The University of Chicago: Where the squirrels are cuter than the girls.

The University of Chicago: Where the squirrels are more aggressive than the guys.
:wtf: I'll have you know that there are some very good looking girls at U of C! :teeth: Well at least there were!

There are, just a saying like "The University of Chicago: Where fun comes to die"

I have fun ;)

I'm late to this, but if we make setting foot on private property illegal under all circumstances, we're opening up one massive, nasty pandora's box. Why don't everyone just build a 12 foot fence around their property and maybe throw a moat in for good measure.

Use your constitutional right of free expression to flick whoever's annoying you off and kick them off your property. It's not hard. Hell, sometimes its even therapeutic.

Phaedrus said:
The University of Chicago: Where the squirrels are cuter than the girls.

The University of Chicago: Where the squirrels are more aggressive than the guys.

As for the guys, the guys in sociology are way too agressive! :laugh:

Kathianne said:
As for the guys, the guys in sociology are way too agressive! :laugh:

Hmm, never had that problem. Mebe it's cause I'm a guy >.< In any event I'm still working up the courage to ask the gal I'm interested in out, so some stereotypes are correct.

Phaedrus said:
Hmm, never had that problem. Mebe it's cause I'm a guy >.< In any event I'm still working up the courage to ask the gall I'm interested in out, so some stereotypes are correct.

Why don't you practice with the girl squirrel first. They can be oftly aggressive and hostile. Have a mock date. :laugh:

Phaedrus said:
Hmm, never had that problem. Mebe it's cause I'm a guy >.< In any event I'm still working up the courage to ask the gall I'm interested in out, so some stereotypes are correct.
Are you in sociology? I was back when...

Phaedrus said:
Or I could take her out fishing.

Hmm the topic seems to have strayed :D too bad.

I think Clay said something. You could address his post. Or put him on ignore like all the other crazy old farts around here.

Hey, I alienated nobody. I gave him a token response because he was saying things that had already been said...

Forum List

Back