Conversion vs. Privacy

Phaedrus said:
Hey, I alienated nobody. I gave him a token response because he was saying things that had already been said...
So charitable of you. Seriously, can you imagine the lawsuits if you had your way? *shudder*

The ClayTaurus said:
Sorry. We can go back to "hypothetical situations in a vaccum" now.Come on, gimme some more deep thoughts.
I think you are letting your conversations with RWA and Dillo get the better of you. You're picking the wrong tone or posters to act belligerent with. IMHO. Pretend all those conversations didn't exist, you are a new, more liberal sided poster, with reasonable perspective...

Kathianne said:
I think you are letting your conversations with RWA and Dillo get the better of you. You're picking the wrong tone or posters to act belligerent with. IMHO. Pretend all those conversations didn't exist, you are a new, more liberal sided poster, with reasonable perspective...
Huh?

The ClayTaurus said:
No worries. There was equal goading. :beer:

I think maybe Kat's misunderstanding things.
Lord knows, wouldn't be the first time! :beer:

The ClayTaurus said:
It's Chicago cronyism. I understand.

Holy shit RWA IS affecting me. :fifty:
Be scared, be veeerrryyy scared! :bat:

Yeah, I read that awhile back. Lao Tzu had some interesting perspectives, but ultimatley I'd have to say I disagree with him.

Phaedrus you are very young. Your youth may be blocking common-sense being taught in this thread. If I were you, I'd absolutely recant your proclimation about door-knocking, and chalk it up to youthful ignorant idealism.

:)

dmp said:
Phaedrus you are very young. Your youth may be blocking common-sense being taught in this thread. If I were you, I'd absolutely recant your proclimation about door-knocking, and chalk it up to youthful ignorant idealism.

:)

So it goes. I never said this wasn't idealism, what it chalks down to is that I don't like somebody saying I've given implied consent when I've done nothing. Literally, nothing. With TV you have to sign up, but this is a state of nature thing.

Forum List

Back