Constitutional Protection Act

Should we have a Constitutional Protection Act law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know whats wrong with this country why our country never going get better is because we have a lot of assholes like on this site like to cut people down or call them names and what not instead of helping them or giving them ideas and what not. Their is a saying only bully is out for them self's and get no where in life and the ones who help gain everything. I can't believe this site I found is the full with the dumb ass people that is full with ignorance. I only meet maybe 3 bright people on this site and rest is nothing but assholes. This country would be a lot better off if all asshole die or kill them self.
Obviously you remain oblivious to the unmitigated stupidity and ignorance of this.

For example:

“This bill will remove and erase any federal, government or state laws that are unconstitutional.”

According to whom.

Your 'bill' in of itself to 'protect' the Constitution is un-Constitutional.

You know whats wrong with this country why our country never going get better is because we have a lot of assholes like on this site like to cut people down or call them names and what not instead of helping them or giving them ideas and what not. Their is a saying only bully is out for them self's and get no where in life and the ones who help gain everything. I can't believe this site I found is the full with the dumb ass people that is full with ignorance. I only meet maybe 3 bright people on this site and rest is nothing but assholes. This country would be a lot better off if all asshole die or kill them self.
Obviously you remain oblivious to the unmitigated stupidity and ignorance of this.

For example:

“This bill will remove and erase any federal, government or state laws that are unconstitutional.”

According to whom.

Your 'bill' in of itself to 'protect' the Constitution is un-Constitutional.

You are a fucking Idiot guy saying the bill is un-constitutional it's self . give me break . wow I can't believe how many fucking morons there are like your self. Really I bet you used to get pick on a lot at school for being this fucking stupid hu. Really go do your fucking research and learn something because you are stupid on the topic. I done my research boy and I know what I'm talking about. remove the constitutional bill is unconstitutional not removing any other bill dumb ass. Clearly you don't understand the Constitution so go back do your homework before you put your foot in your mouth far then what already is.

You make even less sense than S. J, and that is very hard to do, Scottyarts2002

I make less sense then s.j.? really wow you all must not really been reading what I was saying because I said it clear and blunt to everybody. If anyone of you don't understand my message and think I need to be education then go back re-read what I said and go research about our rights and how its getting stripped away from us slowly anyone thinks different they are a fucking moron and they need to be re-education because they are dumb. I'm education well enough on those topics I study everything I can on those so don't tell me that I need to be re-education only only ones on here need to be re-education is the dumb ass that don't know shit whats going on this world. they are stripped our constitutional rights away anyone think different is a fucking idiot.

You are a babbler, nothing more.

I make less sense then s.j.? really wow you all must not really been reading what I was saying because I said it clear and blunt to everybody. If anyone of you don't understand my message and think I need to be education then go back re-read what I said and go research about our rights and how its getting stripped away from us slowly anyone thinks different they are a fucking moron and they need to be re-education because they are dumb. I'm education well enough on those topics I study everything I can on those so don't tell me that I need to be re-education only only ones on here need to be re-education is the dumb ass that don't know shit whats going on this world. they are stripped our constitutional rights away anyone think different is a fucking idiot.

You all are nothing but a piece of shit and no good trash, and nothing more then asshole in this world. You know if everyone of your kind kill him or her self this would would be a better place.

Constitutional Protection Act We the People Your Voice in Our Government this link is for petitions to protect our constitutional rights. The message below is what the petitions said.
"Oath keepers, law figures with a badge, or government cannot do anything that is unconstitutional and shall be dismissed, fired or removed from their duties. They shall be charged with treason which will include the President of United States. This applies to all states that are within United States of America. No one including the President can overwrite or overthrow the constitution in anyway. This bill will remove and erase any federal, government or state laws that are unconstitutional. For example; the patriot act and martial law will be removed from books in federal and un-federal laws. No citizen in the United States of America shall have their constitutional rights stripped away from them."

Your "voice" is your vote and a letter to your congressman.

Did you fail civics or something?

Constitutional Protection Act We the People Your Voice in Our Government this link is for petitions to protect our constitutional rights. The message below is what the petitions said.
"Oath keepers, law figures with a badge, or government cannot do anything that is unconstitutional and shall be dismissed, fired or removed from their duties. They shall be charged with treason which will include the President of United States. This applies to all states that are within United States of America. No one including the President can overwrite or overthrow the constitution in anyway. This bill will remove and erase any federal, government or state laws that are unconstitutional. For example; the patriot act and martial law will be removed from books in federal and un-federal laws. No citizen in the United States of America shall have their constitutional rights stripped away from them."

Your "voice" is your vote and a letter to your congressman.

Did you fail civics or something?

I didn't fail anything did you?

What are you a fucking robot or something; because you said the same thing. I tell ya what if you don't like what I have to say go piss off and find something else to do. I can do this all night I don't really give a fuck. I think this fun. So Jackie its your call. little mockingbird.

What are you a fucking robot or something; because you said the same thing. I tell ya what if you don't like what I have to say go piss off and find something else to do. I can do this all night I don't really give a fuck. I think this fun. So Jackie its your call. little mockingbird.

"What are you a fucking robot or something..."

:clap2:

Listening to the OP is as boorish as listening to a Mormon telling you the tale of Joseph Smith. You wanna laugh, but you just start to feel sorry for them the more they speak.

And you're a phony, so what's your point?

I might be many things but Phony is not one of them. So know your fucking facts before you open your fucking mouth again dumb ass.

Listening to the OP is as boorish as listening to a Mormon telling you the tale of Joseph Smith. You wanna laugh, but you just start to feel sorry for them the more they speak.

You're not using "boorish" correctly.

I might be many things but Phony is not one of them. So know your fucking facts before you open your fucking mouth again dumb ass.
Um, I was addressing Jake, not you.

Um, I was addressing Jake, not you.

My bad I though you was address me. I'm type of person I speak to anyone way they speak to me with no regards to matter.

The Constitution already recognizes and provides for citizens to protect their civil rights from unwarranted government overreach, found in Articles III and VI, and the First Amendment's guarantee that the people retain the right to petition the government for a redress of grievances by seeking relief in Federal court.

The Constitution already recognizes and provides for citizens to protect their civil rights from unwarranted government overreach, found in Articles III and VI, and the First Amendment's guarantee that the people retain the right to petition the government for a redress of grievances by seeking relief in Federal court.

It hasn't worked so far.

We've done fine for 238 years .... why would we need something changed?

We haven't done fine. We're swirling down the toilet bowl.

The problem isn't in the guidance ... the problem is in the execution. Changing the rules won't help as long as you have people in charge who are willing to ignore it, and do so with no retribution.

Those kind of people will always be in charge. They are the kind of people who run for office.

If it hadn't been for the poster who told me today that crude oil reserves are the same as the amount of sunlight left,

I'd say you made the dumbest post of the day. Treason for passing a law later ruled unconstitutional?

Please.

Dumbest post today yeah sure, maybe your kind of people don't want their rights or even stand up for it and you want to be a slaved that's up to you I don't really care. How about this if you don't like what I post then don't read it. Maybe you are a pig yourself is why you being ass. I wasn't rude to you by far until you post your dumbest ass comment on here.

You want the 90 some Senators and President Bush to have been executed for treason for passing the Patriot Act.

You're an idiot.

You are a fucking asshole. If you don't like what i say then go fuck off.

That's quite an eloquent defense of your idea.

Forum List

Back