Constitutional Protection Act

Should we have a Constitutional Protection Act law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When we get silly posts like "We already have that (SCOTUS), but when corrupt presidents (like Clinton and Obama [and Bush I and Bush II]) pack it with leftist ideologues, guess how they're gonna rule", we realize that such a post means the poster wishes to not live a constitutional republic.

Somebody still has to determine what is constitutional and what is not

Exactly. The purpose of the judiciary in our governmental system is to provide checks and balances against the other two branches of government. Not to dismantle them. This proposal would place too much power into the hands of the judiciary.

I like the idea behind the OP.

S. J.'s "small government" approach will not work because "the states" abused the rights of the people they were supposed to protect.

You are right on that when you give the government a inch they will go mile. Government is worst then hooker and crackhead, they show you the best attention and in background they are screwing you over.

You and everybody else on here is missing the point and not seeing the bigger picture. Did you know they have law out there saying that they can throw you in jail and make it where you never see the court. So its not stupid if you looking at the big picture.

No, you are missing the big picture. You're suggesting drastic action to resolve pinpoint problems. You're completely ignoring the widespread failings of your suggestion, and narrowly focusing on nuanced details.

Only Ignoring I'm seeing is you sir, You don't give a crap about your rights but a lot of us do. Here idea what are you or anyone on here trying to do to improve American let me guess nothing. If you think i'm Ignoring maybe you get off your butt and write one your self and show me how ignoring you are. I'm standing up for what I believe in more then i can say about you.

So you approve of firing cops every single time a traffic stop is ruled as lacking probable cause? You approve of placing immense power into the hands of the judiciary which would allow corruption to run unchecked? You somehow think that that will preserve your rights?

S. J.'s "small government" approach will not work because "the states" abused the rights of the people they were supposed to protect.

You are right on that when you give the government a inch they will go mile. Government is worst then hooker and crackhead, they show you the best attention and in background they are screwing you over.
Why doesn't Ill just get the ACLU to sue Ill over the law not allowing videoing of cops?

Actually, I don't think the hooker is "screwing you over." You pretty much get what you pay for, and unless you're going way over the top in terms of cost, you're not getting much for your money. As to the drug dealer, there's always a question of quality.

Constitutional Protection Act We the People Your Voice in Our Government this link is for petitions to protect our constitutional rights. The message below is what the petitions said.
"Oath keepers, law figures with a badge, or government cannot do anything that is unconstitutional and shall be dismissed, fired or removed from their duties. They shall be charged with treason which will include the President of United States. This applies to all states that are within United States of America. No one including the President can overwrite or overthrow the constitution in anyway. This bill will remove and erase any federal, government or state laws that are unconstitutional. For example; the patriot act and martial law will be removed from books in federal and un-federal laws. No citizen in the United States of America shall have their constitutional rights stripped away from them."

If it hadn't been for the poster who told me today that crude oil reserves are the same as the amount of sunlight left,

I'd say you made the dumbest post of the day. Treason for passing a law later ruled unconstitutional?

Please.

We are not doing fine now; in fact, Illinois made unconstitutional law stating that we cannot record cops on public property anymore. That means they stripping Illinois first amendment rights away. This law will make it where they cannot do that and any laws that is unconstitutional will be remove. That's why I made this.

... and, obviously, that means that the first time the law is challenged in court, it will be thrown out.

That is how it works ...

You and everybody else on here is missing the point and not seeing the bigger picture. Did you know they have law out there saying that they can throw you in jail and make it where you never see the court. So its not stupid if you looking at the big picture.

No, you are missing the big picture. You're suggesting drastic action to resolve pinpoint problems. You're completely ignoring the widespread failings of your suggestion, and narrowly focusing on nuanced details.

Only Ignoring I'm seeing is you sir, You don't give a crap about your rights but a lot of us do. Here idea what are you or anyone on here trying to do to improve American let me guess nothing. If you think i'm Ignoring maybe you get off your butt and write one your self and show me how ignoring you are. I'm standing up for what I believe in more then i can say about you.

So you approve of firing cops every single time a traffic stop is ruled as lacking probable cause? You approve of placing immense power into the hands of the judiciary which would allow corruption to run unchecked? You somehow think that that will preserve your rights?

The bill is for making sure our constitutional rights will not be taking away or overthrow. They already taking our rights away slowly and if you don't believe me look up Illinois about recording cops is class 3 or 4 felony now. This bill is for any unconstitutional will be firing. Whatever the Constitutional rights say it will override all the rest of laws we have within our state. Now that being said you cannot say they already have that because you would be right and wrong. Constitiuion

Actually, I don't think the hooker is "screwing you over." You pretty much get what you pay for, and unless you're going way over the top in terms of cost, you're not getting much for your money. As to the drug dealer, there's always a question of quality.

I was using hookers and drug dealer as a analogy basically it means that Obama showing good intentions as a front so he can screw us behind our back.

The bill is for making sure our constitutional rights will not be taking away or overthrow. They already taking our rights away slowly and if you don't believe me look up Illinois about recording cops is class 3 or 4 felony now. This bill is for any unconstitutional will be firing. Whatever the Constitutional rights say it will override all the rest of laws we have within our state. Now that being said you cannot say they already have that because you would be right and wrong. Constitiuion

Sooo....yes. You approve of firing cops every time a judge rules a traffic stop did not have probable cause, and placing power into the hands of the judiciary to wield power that would allow corruption to run unchecked.

If it means that cops or government cannot take our rights away then yeah I would approve for it. I seen more cops are more criminal then the ones behind bars, so don't get me wrong there are handful good cops out there but rest of them are piece of shit. I don't want to see anyone go jail for nothing; however, I don't want to see our rights be taking away either. I see your point and I wasn't shooting for that. I was going for the main goal is protect our constitutional rights. Beside lets get real I can try my best to get all voters to fill this out and only handful if that will do it. A lot of people talk about protecting their rights and what not and almost all of them won't even sign it even if they have that in there like what you were saying they still won't have enough votes. I'm going try my best; however, if it don't take I just re-shape the form and create it again.

Constitutional Protection Act We the People Your Voice in Our Government this link is for petitions to protect our constitutional rights. The message below is what the petitions said.
"Oath keepers, law figures with a badge, or government cannot do anything that is unconstitutional and shall be dismissed, fired or removed from their duties. They shall be charged with treason which will include the President of United States. This applies to all states that are within United States of America. No one including the President can overwrite or overthrow the constitution in anyway. This bill will remove and erase any federal, government or state laws that are unconstitutional. For example; the patriot act and martial law will be removed from books in federal and un-federal laws. No citizen in the United States of America shall have their constitutional rights stripped away from them."

If it hadn't been for the poster who told me today that crude oil reserves are the same as the amount of sunlight left,

I'd say you made the dumbest post of the day. Treason for passing a law later ruled unconstitutional?

Please.

Dumbest post today yeah sure, maybe your kind of people don't want their rights or even stand up for it and you want to be a slaved that's up to you I don't really care. How about this if you don't like what I post then don't read it. Maybe you are a pig yourself is why you being ass. I wasn't rude to you by far until you post your dumbest ass comment on here.

If it means that cops or government cannot take our rights away then yeah I would approve for it.

You fool, the judiciary IS the government. You want to hand them the ability to completely trash the people's rights, without any effective checks against corruption.

that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of.

who is going to decide what is constitutional? you?

lol...

yes, let's overturn more than 200 years of constitutional construction.

:cuckoo:

Please.

Dumbest post today yeah sure, maybe your kind of people don't want their rights or even stand up for it and you want to be a slaved that's up to you I don't really care. How about this if you don't like what I post then don't read it. Maybe you are a pig yourself is why you being ass. I wasn't rude to you by far until you post your dumbest ass comment on here.

the problem is that you don't know WHAT the constitution requires and certainly aren't in a position to determine those things

wingers are funny

Sooo....yes. You approve of firing cops every time a judge rules a traffic stop did not have probable cause, and placing power into the hands of the judiciary to wield power that would allow corruption to run unchecked.

Look its like this I want something out there that would protect our rights and you can't say it is protection; because Illinois already proven that. If you can write one better that protect our rights then I would sign it.

Please.

You want the 90 some Senators and President Bush to have been executed for treason for passing the Patriot Act.

You're an idiot.

that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of.

who is going to decide what is constitutional? you?

lol...

yes, let's overturn more than 200 years of constitutional construction.

:cuckoo:

No smart ass the courts will decide. It don't take genius to figured that one out.

Please.

the problem is that you don't know WHAT the constitution requires and certainly aren't in a position to determine those things

wingers are funny

Everybody that is born citizen can voice our opinion if you like or don't I don't really give a shit.

Please.

You want the 90 some Senators and President Bush to have been executed for treason for passing the Patriot Act.

You're an idiot.

You are a fucking asshole. If you don't like what i say then go fuck off.

Forum List

Back