How States can secure the Border

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
Policy Brief: How States Can Secure the Border

The Constitutional Basis for State Action to Counter Washington’s Dereliction of Duty

The Constitution provides a firm foundation for states to act decisively in the absence of the federal government. First, the Biden Administration has neglected its duties under Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution to protect the United States, her citizens and communities being ravaged by this invasion of crime, drugs and humanitarian crisis. Indeed, one can argue that the actions of the administration are effectively facilitating the abrogation of its own obligations.

Known as the guarantee clause, Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution states, “The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them from Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

Therefore, governors, attorneys general, and state legislatures must take emergency measures–beyond the scope of what has been attempted to this point–to follow through on the primary function of government: protecting its citizens.

The Constitution provides states an appropriate “self-help” remedy under Article I, Section 10, Clause 3, which stipulates that, “No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit delay.”

It is time for the States to Secure the border themselves. Texas first. The other states especially California may be an issue. Maybe we should fence their sorry asses in.

partial list of the federal policy failings and actions include:

• On his very first day in office, President Biden signed an executive order that ended the emergency declaration on the border and halted construction of the border wall.
  • The administration’s reimplementation of “catch-and-release” through Executive Order 14010, which releases illegal immigrants into American communities while they await their immigration court hearing.
  • The administration’s neglect in enforcing a court order to restore the MPP, better known as the Remain in Mexico policy, whereby illegal immigrants are returned to Mexico to await the adjudication of their status and asylum claims.
  • The administration’s refusal to fully utilize Title 42 public health protocols to deport illegal immigrants due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
  • The administration’s freeze of the “safe third country” asylum rule which required potential asylum-seekers to first seek asylum in safe nations along their journey as a means of mitigating pressure on the border and deterring false asylum claims.

Proclamation on the Termination Of Emergency With Respect To The Southern Border Of The United States And Redirection Of Funds Diverted To Border Wall Construction | The White House

NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 202 of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), hereby declare that the national emergency declared by Proclamation 9844, and continued on February 13, 2020 (85 Fed. Reg. 8715), and January 15, 2021, is terminated and that the authorities invoked in that proclamation will no longer be used to construct a wall at the southern border. I hereby further direct as follows:

It is Crystal clear who caused and wanted the problem on the Southern Border.

Now in an election year they play the LIE that theybl actually care.

It is time for the States to TAKE CARE OF IT THEMSELVES. Texas first.

States can increase Immigration Laws and have already done so. In Florida many illegals are leaving as a result.

The supreme court was assigned the task of interpreting the constitution. It says what the SC says it does. States do not have the right to userp SC authority and make those decisions for themselves.

The supreme court was assigned the task of interpreting the constitution. It says what the SC says it does. States do not have the right to userp SC authority and make those decisions for themselves.
BS. When the govt refuses to do its job they have the right to protect their State themselves.

27 States now disagree with you.

Not to mention you support a party that DECLARES SANCTUARIES for ILLEGALS.

States can hire their own people and secure it. TEXAS is already deporting illegals. Imagine that.

BS. When the govt refuses to do its job they have the right to protect their State themselves.

27 States now disagree with you.

Not to mention you support a party that DECLARES SANCTUARIES for ILLEGALS.

States can hire their own people and secure it. TEXAS is already deporting illegals. Imagine that.
Not according to the constitution.

The Constitutional Basis for State Action to Counter Washington’s Dereliction of Duty

The Constitution provides a firm foundation for states to act decisively in the absence of the federal government. First, the Biden Administration has neglected its duties under Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution to protect the United States, her citizens and communities being ravaged by this invasion of crime, drugs and humanitarian crisis. Indeed, one can argue that the actions of the administration are effectively facilitating the abrogation of its own obligations.

Known as the guarantee clause, Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution states, “The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them from Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

Therefore, governors, attorneys general, and state legislatures must take emergency measures–beyond the scope of what has been attempted to this point–to follow through on the primary function of government: protecting its citizens.

The Constitution provides states an appropriate “self-help” remedy under Article I, Section 10, Clause 3, which stipulates that, “No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit delay.”

It is time for the States to Secure the border themselves. Texas first. The other states especially California may be an issue. Maybe we should fence their sorry asses in.

1706961238850.png

Your logic is flawless

Unfortunately supreme court rulings are not based on logic but rather how 5 demigods wearing black robes FEEL about a topic

At this time we have a divided court that usually prevents liberals from running roughshod over conservatives

Its a narrow margin for us, but often just enough

Thank God trump won in 2016 and was able to appoint judges who were more conservative

But that could change in the future

Last edited:
Libs are terrible liars

The biden-senate bill does nothing to stop the foreign invasion
And it’s incumbent upon the people to now put an end to this plan of destruction of these United States…our vote matters in November, and we need to send a resounding message….

partial list of the federal policy failings and actions include:

• On his very first day in office, President Biden signed an executive order that ended the emergency declaration on the border and halted construction of the border wall.
  • The administration’s reimplementation of “catch-and-release” through Executive Order 14010, which releases illegal immigrants into American communities while they await their immigration court hearing.
  • The administration’s neglect in enforcing a court order to restore the MPP, better known as the Remain in Mexico policy, whereby illegal immigrants are returned to Mexico to await the adjudication of their status and asylum claims.
  • The administration’s refusal to fully utilize Title 42 public health protocols to deport illegal immigrants due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
  • The administration’s freeze of the “safe third country” asylum rule which required potential asylum-seekers to first seek asylum in safe nations along their journey as a means of mitigating pressure on the border and deterring false asylum claims.
My son told me that a sedition charge COULD/MAY be leveled @ president Biden & his administration by a future president Trump for endangering the American public by allowing the illegals to cross our southern border unchecked. I do know THIS FOR SURE, if a future president Trump does decide to forgive president Biden & his administration for gross violation of the current immigration law(s) then a future president Trump would then be deemed as just another all talk & a no action profe$$ional politician. My son also told me that if a future president Trump did decide to charge president Biden for sedition or other charges ole Joe would most likely be deemed by the medical community as hopelessly incompetent to face a trial let alone be charged for any crimes what so ever. I mean ole Joe has passed 80 & heading towards 90 y.o.a, like what else could be done?

My son told me that a sedition charge COULD/MAY be leveled @ president Biden & his administration by a future president Trump for endangering the American public by allowing the illegals to cross our southern border unchecked. I do know THIS FOR SURE, if a future president Trump does decide to forgive president Biden & his administration for gross violation of the current immigration law(s) then a future president Trump would then be deemed as just another all talk & a no action profe$$ional politician. My son also told me that if a future president Trump did decide to charge president Biden for sedition or other charges ole Joe would most likely be deemed by the medical community as hopelessly incompetent to face a trial let alone be charged for any crimes what so ever. I mean ole Joe has passed 80 & heading towards 90 y.o.a, like what else could be done?

If he's competent to run for office, then he's competent to stand trial...And it's not just Joe...It's all of those in his administration that have been derelict in their duty to preserve, and protect this nation...I personally think that sedition is too little. These people should be up on treason charges...

if someone keeps coming into your backyard and the cops dont do anything,are you going to just let it keep on happening?.........
In that situation, I can only do what is legal to do. I can't go making shit up.

States do not have the authority to enforce immigration laws nor make immigration laws. That is reserved to the federal government. There is no invasion and only Congress can declare war.

Your son is a nut. He is the seditionist, and he should be arrested.

So you agree with the Courts ruling on Roe vs Wade ?

Forum List

Back