Constitutional Protection Act

Should we have a Constitutional Protection Act law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 17, 2014
Constitutional Protection Act We the People Your Voice in Our Government this link is for petitions to protect our constitutional rights. The message below is what the petitions said.
"Oath keepers, law figures with a badge, or government cannot do anything that is unconstitutional and shall be dismissed, fired or removed from their duties. They shall be charged with treason which will include the President of United States. This applies to all states that are within United States of America. No one including the President can overwrite or overthrow the constitution in anyway. This bill will remove and erase any federal, government or state laws that are unconstitutional. For example; the patriot act and martial law will be removed from books in federal and un-federal laws. No citizen in the United States of America shall have their constitutional rights stripped away from them."

Constitutional Protection Act We the People Your Voice in Our Government this link is for petitions to protect our constitutional rights. The message below is what the petitions said.
"Oath keepers, law figures with a badge, or government cannot do anything that is unconstitutional and shall be dismissed, fired or removed from their duties. They shall be charged with treason which will include the President of United States. This applies to all states that are within United States of America. No one including the President can overwrite or overthrow the constitution in anyway. This bill will remove and erase any federal, government or state laws that are unconstitutional. For example; the patriot act and martial law will be removed from books in federal and un-federal laws. No citizen in the United States of America shall have their constitutional rights stripped away from them."
Ignorant idiocy.

While I agree with spirit of the amendment it is nothing more then feel good legislation with little hopes of ever being ratified.

We are not doing fine now; in fact, Illinois made unconstitutional law stating that we cannot record cops on public property anymore. That means they stripping Illinois first amendment rights away. This law will make it where they cannot do that and any laws that is unconstitutional will be remove. That's why I made this.

Spam.

"No one (sic) including the President (sic) can overwrite or overthrow the constitution in anyway (sic)."

Clearly written by a genius. :badgrin:

Spam.

"No one (sic) including the President (sic) can overwrite or overthrow the constitution in anyway (sic)."

Clearly written by a genius. :badgrin:

The whole point for this to make sure no one cannot overwrite it or overthrow the constitutional. Look at Illinois its unconstitutional law saying no one can record cops.

What's the point? It would be ignored by our leaders anyway, just like every other law they don't like.

So every time a traffic stop is ruled as not having sufficient probable cause a cop loses his job. How stupid.

What's the point? It would be ignored by our leaders anyway, just like every other law they don't like.
Yeah you are right about it. They are going ignored it anyways. I was wondering how many people really care about their rights and if they willing to protect their rights but from what i have seen they don't care. Me on other hand I do care; however, I just wondering how many u know.

So every time a traffic stop is ruled as not having sufficient probable cause a cop loses his job. How stupid.

You and everybody else on here is missing the point and not seeing the bigger picture. Did you know they have law out there saying that they can throw you in jail and make it where you never see the court. So its not stupid if you looking at the big picture.

Yeah you are right about it. They are going ignored it anyways. I was wondering how many people really care about their rights and if they willing to protect their rights but from what i have seen they don't care. Me on other hand I do care; however, I just wondering how many u know.
Not many. I care as much as anyone, more than most, but the only way I see anything getting any better is to figure out a way to force government to become smaller. Not likely to happen.

We are not doing fine now; in fact, Illinois made unconstitutional law stating that we cannot record cops on public property anymore. That means they stripping Illinois first amendment rights away. This law will make it where they cannot do that and any laws that is unconstitutional will be remove. That's why I made this.

Film them, get arrested, and fight your cause to the Supreme Court.

You and everybody else on here is missing the point and not seeing the bigger picture. Did you know they have law out there saying that they can throw you in jail and make it where you never see the court. So its not stupid if you looking at the big picture.

No, you are missing the big picture. You're suggesting drastic action to resolve pinpoint problems. You're completely ignoring the widespread failings of your suggestion, and narrowly focusing on nuanced details.

No, you are missing the big picture. You're suggesting drastic action to resolve pinpoint problems. You're completely ignoring the widespread failings of your suggestion, and narrowly focusing on nuanced details.

Only Ignoring I'm seeing is you sir, You don't give a crap about your rights but a lot of us do. Here idea what are you or anyone on here trying to do to improve American let me guess nothing. If you think i'm Ignoring maybe you get off your butt and write one your self and show me how ignoring you are. I'm standing up for what I believe in more then i can say about you.

Somebody still has to determine what is constitutional and what is not. We already have that (SCOTUS), but when corrupt presidents (like Clinton and Obama) pack it with leftist ideologues, guess how they're gonna rule.

I like the idea behind the OP.

S. J.'s "small government" approach will not work because "the states" abused the rights of the people they were supposed to protect.

Forum List

Back