Constitutional Protection Act

Should we have a Constitutional Protection Act law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it means that cops or government cannot take our rights away then yeah I would approve for it.

You fool, the judiciary IS the government. You want to hand them the ability to completely trash the people's rights, without any effective checks against corruption.

Listen fool if you don't like what I got to say then move on or if you think you can make one better then go for it. Lets see how much bullshit your will be then mine. I like to see that, because you all would willing give up your rights then get off your lazy ass and fight for it. if you think you can do better go if not then move on.

Listen fool if you don't like what I got to say then move on

Translation:

Nobody say anything unless you're gonna agree with me! Nobody is allowed to speak unless your gonna say I'm right! I have a right to say whatever stupid shit I want without anyone pointing out that shit I said is stupid!

or if you think you can make one better then go for it.

No new law is better than your proposed new law. Why do you statist idiots always think everything can be solved by making new laws?

Lets see how much bullshit your will be then mine. I like to see that, because you all would willing give up your rights then get off your lazy ass and fight for it. if you think you can do better go if not then move on.

Official Rosetta Stone - Language Learning - Learn a Language

Could be useful in your quest to become a naturalized citizen.

The government always have and always will make new laws no one cannot go ageist them without army sort of speak; however, if you cannot beat them then play their game. Everybody always going fall on their first few times; that's how we learn. The best way to resolve the problems is make a law; because they won't never stop making laws because we say stop it won't never happen. That's why making laws is the only and best way to go about it. If you think different then I would like to hear it because I don't see any other way other then what I have said.

I like the idea behind the OP.

S. J.'s "small government" approach will not work because "the states" abused the rights of the people they were supposed to protect.
You don't know what you're talking about but you stumbled into the truth in one respect. Small government won't work. That's because those who make the laws won't allow it. No one wants to eliminate their own job. It has nothing to do with states abusing the rights of the people. You're clueless.

We are not doing fine now; in fact, Illinois made unconstitutional law stating that we cannot record cops on public property anymore. That means they stripping Illinois first amendment rights away. This law will make it where they cannot do that and any laws that is unconstitutional will be remove. That's why I made this.
Your comprehensive ignorance of the law is both sad and telling; it's this sort of ignorance that represents the greatest threat to our Republic.

We are not doing fine now; in fact, Illinois made unconstitutional law stating that we cannot record cops on public property anymore. That means they stripping Illinois first amendment rights away. This law will make it where they cannot do that and any laws that is unconstitutional will be remove. That's why I made this.
Your comprehensive ignorance of the law is both sad and telling; it's this sort of ignorance that represents the greatest threat to our Republic.

The greatest threat to us is assholes like yourself going around starting shit and causing trouble. I do believe in our constitutional rights and we need to protect it; nevertheless, they already taking away our first amendment. Here Idea do your research before you run your mouth; because you don't know your ass from hole in ground. There are so many unconstitutional rights being violated and you don't see a problem with that? People like you what is why our rights is getting taking away. Do your homework if you think they ant taking our rights away because you are blind if you cannot see it.

S. J.'s "small government" approach will not work because "the states" abused the rights of the people they were supposed to protect.
You don't know what you're talking about but you stumbled into the truth in one respect. Small government won't work. That's because those who make the laws won't allow it. No one wants to eliminate their own job. It has nothing to do with states abusing the rights of the people. You're clueless.

I understand these matters far more than you and your ilk.

Yes, states do abuse the rights of people when given the chance.

Do come here for some instruction.

Constitutional Protection Act We the People Your Voice in Our Government this link is for petitions to protect our constitutional rights. The message below is what the petitions said.
"Oath keepers, law figures with a badge, or government cannot do anything that is unconstitutional and shall be dismissed, fired or removed from their duties. They shall be charged with treason which will include the President of United States. This applies to all states that are within United States of America. No one including the President can overwrite or overthrow the constitution in anyway. This bill will remove and erase any federal, government or state laws that are unconstitutional. For example; the patriot act and martial law will be removed from books in federal and un-federal laws. No citizen in the United States of America shall have their constitutional rights stripped away from them."

If it hadn't been for the poster who told me today that crude oil reserves are the same as the amount of sunlight left,

I'd say you made the dumbest post of the day. Treason for passing a law later ruled unconstitutional?

Please.

Dumbest post today yeah sure, maybe your kind of people don't want their rights or even stand up for it and you want to be a slaved that's up to you I don't really care. How about this if you don't like what I post then don't read it. Maybe you are a pig yourself is why you being ass. I wasn't rude to you by far until you post your dumbest ass comment on here.

You want the 90 some Senators and President Bush to have been executed for treason for passing the Patriot Act.

You're an idiot.

You are a fucking asshole. If you don't like what i say then go fuck off.

You have no idea at about these matters, yet you want to kill people about things you don't understand.

Mr. Red Herring (you) is full of shit.

To those who propose new laws and changes to the Constitution, riddle me this...why would you expect a government that already selectively ignores or abides by our existing laws to behave any differently with a new or modified law?

When you can find a way to ensure government respects the law we have I might entertain changes to improve those laws...till then it's simply pissing in the wind.

Constitutional Protection Act We the People Your Voice in Our Government this link is for petitions to protect our constitutional rights. The message below is what the petitions said.
"Oath keepers, law figures with a badge, or government cannot do anything that is unconstitutional and shall be dismissed, fired or removed from their duties. They shall be charged with treason which will include the President of United States. This applies to all states that are within United States of America. No one including the President can overwrite or overthrow the constitution in anyway. This bill will remove and erase any federal, government or state laws that are unconstitutional. For example; the patriot act and martial law will be removed from books in federal and un-federal laws. No citizen in the United States of America shall have their constitutional rights stripped away from them."

The Constitution IS precisely THAT!

From there, it is up to YOU to defend your rights... there is no document which can do so for you.

ROFLMNAO!

I SO adore the sweeter ironies... .

Mr. Red Herring (you) is full of shit.

Your red herring has been filleted and served.

The Constitution is about limiting governmental power by the people, because governments abuse the people. In our country, the states are more dangerous than the national government.

Indeed, keys' ignorance of the laws has been demonstrated on the Board as long as he has posted here.

Meh, more poorly thought out drivel to clutter the constituion with.

Let's amend the constitution requiring the people who are charged with enforcing it and don't to reign in their unconstitutional activities. Maybe they will behave themselves this time.

You make even less sense than S. J, and that is very hard to do, Scottyarts2002

I make less sense then s.j.? really wow you all must not really been reading what I was saying because I said it clear and blunt to everybody. If anyone of you don't understand my message and think I need to be education then go back re-read what I said and go research about our rights and how its getting stripped away from us slowly anyone thinks different they are a fucking moron and they need to be re-education because they are dumb. I'm education well enough on those topics I study everything I can on those so don't tell me that I need to be re-education only only ones on here need to be re-education is the dumb ass that don't know shit whats going on this world. they are stripped our constitutional rights away anyone think different is a fucking idiot.

crazy and meaningless

this petition will go nowhere

bank on it

Yeah I agree with ya I just want to see what other people think or willing to do and what not when it comes to protection their constitutional rights. I have not heard one bright person on here yet saying what would be better way to do it I only heard all dumb ass people on here like to cute people down then helping.

You know whats wrong with this country why our country never going get better is because we have a lot of assholes like on this site like to cut people down or call them names and what not instead of helping them or giving them ideas and what not. Their is a saying only bully is out for them self's and get no where in life and the ones who help gain everything. I can't believe this site I found is the full with the dumb ass people that is full with ignorance. I only meet maybe 3 bright people on this site and rest is nothing but assholes. This country would be a lot better off if all asshole die or kill them self.

Forum List

Back