Ralph Nader dubs Hillary Clinton ‘a menace to the United States’

deepthunk

Justadude with a keyboard
Feb 19, 2011
Ralph Nader dubs Hillary Clinton a menace to the United States - Washington Times

And I quote;

“Well, Hillary is a corporatist and a militarist,” Mr. Nader said, Raw Story reported. “Do we want another corporatist and militarist? She thinks Obama is too weak. He doesn’t kill enough people overseas. So she’s a menace to the United States of America.”

I'm liking Nader a lot right now, I wish she would disqualify herself well before the nomination run, I want to support the left but Hillary’s politics are pure self righteous crap.

The left-wing extremists are already sucking it up for another senseless, flawed, and even outright vindictive attack on the free speech because freedom hater Hillary spearheaded such an attack under her husband's administration (using a lot of false innuendo and blatantly false testimony to do it I might add). I don't doubt she'll do it again, it will get her strong support from the farthest left wing extremist, and a lot of big donations from right wing religious bigots as well.

I voted for Obama wholeheartedly, but I know Hillary's record and stances (or shall we call them personal hates and pet peeves) from the previous Clinton administration so if she's the nominee I’m not going to vote, I’ll just sit here and lobby as hard as I can against her election with all my little heart.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is;
Hell yeah! Go Nader!
Nader’16! Nader’16!

Mr Nader nails it. Ralph is even more correct on this statement than he was about the Corvair.

Ralph Nader is a bastard who doomed this country to 8 years of republican destruction in 2000. He needs to shut up.

Bull, Gore lost because he ran a poor campaign, thats all. Nader has every bit the same constitutional right to run for president that you or I do, or have to vote for that matter. I for one will not vote Liberal if Hillary's the nominee, I don't give a crap who she runs against.

so go Nader!

10393953_10152526422567596_1770581703610562137_n.jpg

Ralph Nader is a bastard who doomed this country to 8 years of republican destruction in 2000. He needs to shut up.

Bull, Gore lost because he ran a poor campaign, thats all. Nader has every bit the same constitutional right to run for president that you or I do, or have to vote for that matter. I for one will not vote Liberal if Hillary's the nominee, I don't give a crap who she runs against.

so go Nader!

Nader's votes would have gone to Gore. Nader knew that and yet helped Bush into office anyways. Sure he had the right to run but he knew what would happen if he did.

Albeit we didn't know how terrible Bush would be in 2000 but then, knowing full well what he'd helped bring down on the country in the last election, Nader ran again in 2004. Showing us he didn't care. So thanks for the seatbelts Ralph, but piss off.

He's right on that one. But the people evidently don't feel these Progressive/Democrats have sold us out enough. Obama just caved into Cuba.

Forum List

Back