conservatives don't mind showing id at the ballot box !!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by yidnar, Dec 18, 2011.

1. yidnar

yidnar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +931
    conservatives support everyone showing id at the ballot box !!! and said conservatives express this opinion from rich to poor !!! thats because we only want to vote once !!! libbs are against a level playing field !!! it's not like libbs are the only ones required to show id !!everyone should rich or poor left or right !!! so where is the suppression libbs always like to bitch ,whine,and scream racism about !!

2. Zander

Zander Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,889
    I certainly do not mind proving that I am who I say I am. I do it all the time, it's what normal people do. :thup:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. yidnar

yidnar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +931
    the left will use the cowardly tactic of racism and disenfranchisement of the poor to keep from showing id at the voting booth !!! the reason is very clear !!! like they said in 08 vote democrat and vote often !!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Clementine

Clementine Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,729
    I'm a proud American and will show my ID whenever necessary. Considering the reports of voter fraud and knowing that illegals have voted, I think it's the best way to protect our voting rights. If people are allowed to cheat the system, we are all disenfranchised.

The Dems also objected to states updating their voter rolls. It is necessary to purge names of deceased and those who have moved. As it is, anyone can walk in and vote using a deceased person's name and those who have moved can vote twice, once in person and once by absentee ballot. The only reason to object to updating voter rolls and stopping voter ID legislation is so you can cheat easier. Can't think of any other reason.

The liberals either want the cheating to continue or they think their constituents are the dumbest people on the planet because they claim it will stop them from voting if they have to show ID.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  5. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,391
    I got no problem widdit.

6. Truthseeker420

Truthseeker420 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,026
    Consevatives bend over and take it up the arse a lot, but that's not the point it's against the U.S. Constitution.

7. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,775
    Of course not! They admire both the Hitler and Stalin philosophy: show me your papers!

8. Clementine

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,729
    I guess you disagree with showing your driver's license when a cop pulls you over.

The constitution gives us the right to vote, but if people cheat, that takes away our right. We don't need illegals, double voters and cheaters to cancel out valid votes.

9. yidnar

yidnar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +931
    showing you are a US citizen before voting is against the constitution !!!:badgrin::badgrin:

10. Clementine

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,729
    That is a chicken shit comparison. Here, it matters not what race or religion you are, just that you are a legal citizen and that you are who you claim. It's expected when you drive, apply for a loan or open a bank account.

I realize some don't want rules to get in the way of election fraud, but the rest of us will be disenfranchised if we allow cheaters.