conservatives don't mind showing id at the ballot box !!!

conservatives support everyone showing id at the ballot box !!! and said conservatives express this opinion from rich to poor !!! thats because we only want to vote once !!! libbs are against a level playing field !!! it's not like libbs are the only ones required to show id !!everyone should rich or poor left or right !!! so where is the suppression libbs always like to bitch ,whine,and scream racism about !!
Of course not! They admire both the Hitler and Stalin philosophy: show me your papers!

That is a chicken shit comparison. Here, it matters not what race or religion you are, just that you are a legal citizen and that you are who you claim. It's expected when you drive, apply for a loan or open a bank account.

I realize some don't want rules to get in the way of election fraud, but the rest of us will be disenfranchised if we allow cheaters.

Your argument is weak, there is no wide spread voter fraud. This is just the white conservative way of trying to lower the number of black voters, but it's not going to work. Obama will easily win reelection next year.

conservatives support everyone showing id at the ballot box !!! and said conservatives express this opinion from rich to poor !!! thats because we only want to vote once !!! libbs are against a level playing field !!! it's not like libbs are the only ones required to show id !!everyone should rich or poor left or right !!! so where is the suppression libbs always like to bitch ,whine,and scream racism about !!
I think voter ID should be done by fingerprint or eye scan. I once overheard a bunch of Democrats bragging who voted the most times. One guy said he was a precinct chairman and voted 30 times for Al Gore and against President Bush who he spent the next 4+ years bitterly criticizing. After that, I left that leftist forum. Some of them can't stand a person who constantly brings proof to the table that their party line drivel isn't true.

I think if a cheater tries to vote twice, he should have his voter privileges revoked for life after serving a minimum sentence of 25 years.

That's how important I think the integrity of voting honestly is.

To compound matters, these community organizing braggarts were carting people to the polls for free and trolling nursing homes for absentee votes.

Really?

Should we have a national ID card?

Of course not! They admire both the Hitler and Stalin philosophy: show me your papers!

That is a chicken shit comparison. Here, it matters not what race or religion you are, just that you are a legal citizen and that you are who you claim. It's expected when you drive, apply for a loan or open a bank account.

I realize some don't want rules to get in the way of election fraud, but the rest of us will be disenfranchised if we allow cheaters.

Your argument is weak, there is no wide spread voter fraud. This is just the white conservative way of trying to lower the number of black voters, but it's not going to work. Obama will easily win reelection next year.

Maybe they should make voter I.D. cards gold colored and stud them with plastic rhinestones.

Illinois issues voter registration cards. They never even ask me for that.
They just ask for a name, then check it off the rolls.
Well, every state has its ways of doing things. To its credit, Illinois does catch fraud at the polls from time to time:

Vote fraud in Illinois

Contents

[hide]

==2005== East St. Louis

On March 22, 2005, four Democrat activists in East St. Louis pleaded guilty to paying voters $5 to $10 to vote for the “Democratic ticket” in the November 2004 election. Those pleading guilty included three precinct committeemen and one precinct worker. According to the Belleville News-Democrat, the money used to buy votes came from the St. Clair County Democratic Central Committee, which paid $73,326 to East St. Louis Democratic precinct committeemen days before the election.[1][2]
A federal jury convicted the Democrat Party chairman and four others of scheming to buy votes with cash, cigarettes and liquor in November 2004 to elect key Democrats.[3]
Convicted:

• Charles Powell, Jr., East St. Louis Democrat Party Chairman
  • Kelvin Ellis, East St. Louis former director of regulatory affairs
  • Sheila Thomas, East St. Louis Democrat precinct committeeman
  • Jesse Lewis, East St. Louis Democrat precinct committeeman
  • Yvette Johnson, East St. Louis City Hall worker[3]
Credits Wikipedia

Last edited:

yeah, I feel that way every time I write a check! How dare they verify I am who I say I am!!! Fascists!!! :cuckoo:

I think voter ID should be done by fingerprint or eye scan. I once overheard a bunch of Democrats bragging who voted the most times. One guy said he was a precinct chairman and voted 30 times for Al Gore and against President Bush who he spent the next 4+ years bitterly criticizing. After that, I left that leftist forum. Some of them can't stand a person who constantly brings proof to the table that their party line drivel isn't true.

I think if a cheater tries to vote twice, he should have his voter privileges revoked for life after serving a minimum sentence of 25 years.

To compound matters, these community organizing braggarts were carting people to the polls for free and trolling nursing homes for absentee votes.

Really?

Nope. Eye scans or finger scans at the voting booths.

I'm really sick of these fraud cases showing up in court.

Instant scan authenticates the voter and gets a fraud the minute he or she thinks they can get away with destroying the United States of America's privilege of 1 man, 1 vote.

It's gotten to be so run of the mill, it's like treason imho.

Last edited:

Really?

I think so. We have state ID cards now, having a national ID card is merely academic. The sooner the better in my book.

I also think that it is a logical first step toward really fighting the war on terror and would help prevent another 9/11 style attack. A lot more so than the DHS has done thus far.

Really?

Instant scan authenticates the voter and gets a fraud the minute he or she thinks they can get away with destroying the United States of America's privilege of 1 man, 1 vote.

Can we raise taxes to pay for such a boondoggle? Eye scans? Oh my fucking god.

Consevatives bend over and take it up the arse a lot, but that's not the point it's against the U.S. Constitution.

I guess you disagree with showing your driver's license when a cop pulls you over.

The constitution gives us the right to vote, but if people cheat, that takes away our right. We don't need illegals, double voters and cheaters to cancel out valid votes.

If you want to stop cheating there are better ways than to have state approved ID card,They could start by getting rid of those voting machines or at least making a paper trail.

So you are willing to take away millions of peoples right to vote to stop a couple of foreigners from voting?

Just how will it take away citizens' right to vote? Anyone can get an ID. If you don't have a driver's license, a state issued ID is cheap and easy to get.

You need more than that to get a home loan or enter the school system and I don't hear any liberals complaining that children are being denied an education because they have to show their birth certificate and shot records. Gimme a break.

Really?

How many voter fraud cases hiave been tried in the past 30 years? How many in the past 10 years?

What percentage of those votes for Obama in 2008 were fraudulent?

I guess you disagree with showing your driver's license when a cop pulls you over.

The constitution gives us the right to vote, but if people cheat, that takes away our right. We don't need illegals, double voters and cheaters to cancel out valid votes.

If you want to stop cheating there are better ways than to have state approved ID card,They could start by getting rid of those voting machines or at least making a paper trail.

So you are willing to take away millions of peoples right to vote to stop a couple of foreigners from voting?

Just how will it take away citizens' right to vote? Anyone can get an ID. If you don't have a driver's license, a state issued ID is cheap and easy to get.

You need more than that to get a home loan or enter the school system and I don't hear any liberals complaining that children are being denied an education because they have to show their birth certificate and shot records. Gimme a break.

Way to much common sense. :D

yeah, I feel that way every time I write a check! How dare they verify I am who I say I am!!! Fascists!!! :cuckoo:

No kidding. And when little children start kindergarten, they have to show their birth certificate and shot records. I guess we better stop that, too, since we are denying so many liberals' children an education.

I was sickened by ACORN's tactics when they went into nursing homes to "help" people cast ballots. Remember the fight that broke out when the elderly resident caught the ACORN worker ticking the wrong name on the ballot? Most probably didn't catch them cheating, if the people were even alert. Many Democrat voters were found on park benches and there were reports of them being offered cigarettes and other things if they'd vote for Obama.

No. Why do the new ID laws ban the use of college ID's, but allow hunting licenses?

No kidding. And when little children start kindergarten, they have to show their birth certificate and shot records. I guess we better stop that, too, since we are denying so many liberals' children an education.

I was sickened by ACORN's tactics when they went into nursing homes to "help" people cast ballots. Remember the fight that broke out when the elderly resident caught the ACORN worker ticking the wrong name on the ballot? Most probably didn't catch them cheating, if the people were even alert. Many Democrat voters were found on park benches and there were reports of them being offered cigarettes and other things if they'd vote for Obama.

You will give Truthmatters fits, uncontrolled nausea and panic attacks...........

I cant wait! :badgrin:

I will say this....no matter how "cheap" it is...it needs to be free of charge for the initial issuance and free for the periodic renewal. Drivers license fees are "cheap" for me but they may not be to those who are not so affluent (giggle) as I am.

But, absolutely....ID cards for all.

Really? Is that how Obama beat John McCain, with fraudulent votes bought with cigarettes?

Hmmm...libs want us to show insurance papers to any cop that asks us for them when we're driving..but we shouldn't have to show we are citizens when we vote.

Interesting, no?

Really? Is that how Obama beat John McCain, with fraudulent votes bought with cigarettes?
Nope, just part of the total.

Really?

How many voter fraud cases hiave been tried in the past 30 years? How many in the past 10 years?

What percentage of those votes for Obama in 2008 were fraudulent?

I am not sure. Can you answer? Seriously...can you tell us?

Forum List

Back