conservatives don't mind showing id at the ballot box !!!

A lot.

The left likes to pretend they are random (and frequent) coincidences that in no way show Democrats have an alarming propensity to commit voter fraud.

Nope. Eye scans or finger scans at the voting booths.

I'm really sick of these fraud cases showing up in court.

Instant scan authenticates the voter and gets a fraud the minute he or she thinks they can get away with destroying the United States of America's privilege of 1 man, 1 vote.

It's gotten to be so run of the mill, it's like treason imho.

How many voter fraud cases hiave been tried in the past 30 years? How many in the past 10 years?

What percentage of those votes for Obama in 2008 were fraudulent?

I am not sure. Can you answer? Seriously...can you tell us?

.0000000001%, now prove me wrong.

A lot.

The left likes to pretend they are random (and frequent) coincidences that in no way show Democrats have an alarming propensity to commit voter fraud.

What percentage of Obama's 69,456,897 votes, in the 2008 presidential election, was due to voter fraud?

How many voter fraud cases hiave been tried in the past 30 years? How many in the past 10 years?

What percentage of those votes for Obama in 2008 were fraudulent?

I am not sure. Can you answer? Seriously...can you tell us?

.0000000001%, now prove me wrong.

Is that the percent of Mr. Obama's votes that were, in fact, tried and found to be fraudulent?

I'll take your word for it.

What about the number of cases tried in the last 30 and 10 years?

and wait till next summer when we may have the three deep blue states too close to call,,,you know that cally/Ill. and New York will be working on voter fraud scams!

A lot.

Alarming propensity? Gee, I guess the craft was learned in 2008 because they apparently didn't do it in 2000 or 2004?

Smarten up.

Once again I will advise all Democratic voters to make sure, all the way up till the last minute, that their identification and voter registration info is up to date and matches. Also they should make sure they have not been "mistakenly" purged from the voter rolls, especially if you live in a swing state. Do not take it for granted that you will be able to vote, especially if you happen to move next year. Conservatives don't mind all this stuff because they are not the target here.

Well I would imagine if we were aware they were fraudulent, they WOULDN'T COUNT. So of course there is no way to know how many of Obama's votes were fraudulent.

Which is why it's a good idea to show ID prior to voting. Because we have this long list of convictions for voter fraud that shows that Obama's favorite community organization group, ACORN, owns (whoops, owned, haven't they changed their name?) a lot of stock in the voter fraud market. At least, they're the ones that have been getting caught the last half dozen years or so.

The voter fraud racket works a lot like terrorism...double blinds, fanatics, criminals, hired by rich elitist thugs who say "Wha? Huh? Omigosh, how did THAT PERSON get in! Criminal! Of course you know that has nothing to do with us! We're giving these poor people jobs, but of course there are going to be some bad apples..." every single time it happens...over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Once again I will advise all Democratic voters to make sure, all the way up till the last minute, that their identification and voter registration info is up to date and matches. Also they should make sure they have not been "mistakenly" purged from the voter rolls, especially if you live in a swing state. Do not take it for granted that you will be able to vote, especially if you happen to move next year. Conservatives don't mind all this stuff because they are not the target here.

Odd, the target is fraud yet you felt compelled to warn all democrats.:lol:

The target is preventing as many democrats from voting as possible.

:lol: IM SURE THEY SENT OUT MEMOS TO BOOT. :lol:

Let's all hope and pray that during the primaries around 65% of all registered voters vote,especially in the 7 to 10 swing states. That would leave about the 35% remaining Demorats. The massive turnout would be the first warning signs to Obama and his army of greedy faggots that they will be shown the door in 2013.

Well I would imagine if we were aware they were fraudulent, they WOULDN'T COUNT. So of course there is no way to know how many of Obama's votes were fraudulent.

That is precisely my point as to why it is not only a good idea to have all voters present a picture ID when voting, it is almost a necessity.

While I doubt it was or would be enough to make a difference in a race where 100 million votes are cast, who is to say that the fraudulent ballots didn't affect down-ticket races?

For some bizarre reason, we in this country allow these political parties to gerrymander the states to their own benefit.

If a state legislature is 51% Democrat or Republican, 100% of the congressional districts are drawn by the slim majority to keep the majority in power. This bubbles up toward the US congress of course.

Which is why it's a good idea to show ID prior to voting. Because we have this long list of convictions for voter fraud that shows that Obama's favorite community organization group, ACORN, owns (whoops, owned, haven't they changed their name?) a lot of stock in the voter fraud market. At least, they're the ones that have been getting caught the last half dozen years or so.

This is why the world views conservatives as one large peanut gallery. It's not enough to have a good idea, as always, you have to take swipes at who you perceive to be your enemies. Newt did the same thing with the "union" janitor. It really makes you all sound petty.

The voter fraud racket works a lot like terrorism...double blinds, fanatics, criminals, hired by rich elitist thugs who say "Wha? Huh? Omigosh, how did THAT PERSON get in! Criminal! Of course you know that has nothing to do with us! We're giving these poor people jobs, but of course there are going to be some bad apples..." every single time it happens...over and over and over and over and over and over again.

I think her thought train just went off the tracks.

I voted in Palm Beach county in the 2000 election, at least I think I did. I have a sore spot for all the shitty fucking tricks the GOP used in Florida that year. Laughing about screwing people out their vote is pretty low.

If they (or anybody) shows up with proper ID and is registered to vote, there is a great likelihood that they will, vote.

I voted in Palm Beach county in the 2000 election, at least I think I did. I have a sore spot for all the shitty fucking tricks the GOP used in Florida that year. Laughing about screwing people out their vote is pretty low.

There are shenanigans in every election. The stupid-assed 24 hour voting window is just that, stupid-assed. That should be where your energy is focused, changing the dynamics of voting, not worrying about people not being able to come up with an ID or a voting card. I assume you don't have anything against having to register to vote, do you?

Damn, are you saying the GOP is or was using the tricks democrats introduced to politics.

Im sure my outrage will hit. not today probably not tomorrow. Oh christ next week doesnt look good either.

Interesting considering it will only stop illegals, cheaters and those who are too stupid to maintain a current ID.

Forum List

Back