Conservative derp: "where's the proof!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Derp

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2017
Ummm...what do you think the point of an investigation is, dumbasses?

Derp, you really need a bit more in your OP then one line. What investigation? What proof? Come one...add a bit more...

Ummm...what do you think the point of an investigation is, dumbasses?

Awesome OP!

Here's a $20 for your troubles

graphic1-jpg.105299

• Banned
Derp, you really need a bit more in your OP then one line. What investigation? What proof? Come one...add a bit more...

You know what investigation I am talking about. The one where Trump, Conservatives, and the GOP colluded with Russia to win elections because they cannot win elections on the merits of their ideas and policies.

How fucking shitty and desperate do you have to be to enlist Russia's help to win an election? Pretty shitty and desperate. There wouldn't have been a need for Conservatives to run to Vladimir Putin for help if they could win elections based on the merits of their ideas. But they can't because their ideas suck ass.

You know what investigation I am talking about. The one where Trump, Conservatives, and the GOP colluded with Russia to win elections because they cannot win elections on the merits of their ideas and policies.

How fucking shitty and desperate do you have to be to enlist Russia's help to win an election? Pretty shitty and desperate. There wouldn't have been a need for Conservatives to run to Vladimir Putin for help if they could win elections based on the merits of their ideas. But they can't because their ideas suck ass.

Ok, that gives us more to work on.

However...what evidence do you have that the GoP colluded with Russia? You are making a broad brush accusation that is as ridiculous as Trump's "Squirrel" moment when he accused Obama of wire tapping in an effort to deflect attention from himself.

You sir, are aptly named.

• Banned
However...what evidence do you have that the GoP colluded with Russia? You are making a broad brush accusation that is as ridiculous as Trump's "Squirrel" moment when he accused Obama of wire tapping in an effort to deflect attention from himself.

I refer you back to my first post:

What do you think the point of an investigation is, dumbasses?

Seriously, I want to know what you think the point of an investigation is. Do you know what words mean? The point of an investigation is to find proof. Trump and the Conservatives have been trying to undermine that. Why? BECAUSE THEY ARE COMPLICIT IN IT!

Seriously, I want to know what you think the point of an investigation is. Do you know what words mean? The point of an investigation is to find proof. Trump and the Conservatives have been trying to undermine that. Why? BECAUSE THEY ARE COMPLICIT IN IT!

Oh please. Get a grip.

Ah...so...what attention was Trump trying to deflect from? So you see what you're doing here, right? You're saying that the Russia thing is like Trump's attempt to divert attention from him by pretending Obama had him under surveillance. But that begs the obvious question; what attention was Trump trying to deflect? Oh right, his Russia connections. Which brings us full circle. So wouldn't Trump, by trying to deflect to Obama, be strengthening the case that he has something to hide and thus needs to deflect attention? You see what you did? You answered your own question about proof.

Oh please. Get a grip.
Don't you know which ones to put on ignore? The obvious sorosbots. This guy is a very specific kind of loser.

You sir, are aptly named.

Conservatives have not one single policy accomplishment, not one single legislative accomplishment, not one single foreign policy action they can point to in the last 37 years with any pride. So instead, they seek to tear down others to their own level of stupidity because you're a bunch of fucking snowflakes!

Seriously, I've never seen whiners quite like those in the GOP; helpless, incapable, impotent whiners.

Oh please. Get a grip.

How about instead, you take stock of your belief system since there's nothing you can point to ever that helps you make the case that you know what you're talking about? Is that too much to ask of you? I don't want to overload your plate, chocked full of enough bullshit and nonsense as it is.

Hmmmm...
Yes. Comey in March confirmed publicly the FBI was conducting a counterintelligence investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during last year's election.
Comey's fired. Here's what we know about probes into Trump campaign and Russia

Don't you know which ones to put on ignore? The obvious sorosbots. This guy is a very specific kind of loser.

What better way to prove you are an ignoramus than by putting people on ignore? And proclaiming it! LOL! You are saying that the words I type hurt you so much that you literally cannot even see them for fear you'll shit your pants...again...for the umpteenth time today, I'm sure.

I guess sticks and stones aren't the only thing that hurts snowflakes!

The point of an investigation is usually occupied by some moron who does not realize he is being used as a patsy.

According to Mr. Jello, it's in the pudding. But who listens to that freak anymore.
Other than that, it's classified. We lowly peons are not deserving of that information. That way both parties can :meow: for our entertainment.

Hmmmm...
Yes. Comey in March confirmed publicly the FBI was conducting a counterintelligence investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during last year's election.
Comey's fired. Here's what we know about probes into Trump campaign and Russia

It was obvious when Nixon did something similar 45 years ago, and it's obvious today. And it's not just Trump and his inner circle that are under Putin's control. The entire GOP is. You can see it on the micro level in the MT Special Election, where the Conservative running has...you guess it...questionable Russia ties!

As far as I'm concerned, the (R) next to their names stands for Russia, not Republican.

It defies logic that the GOP had no idea of the Russian hacking or wasn't complicit in it. Reince Preibus, Trump's Chief-of-Staff was head of the RNC before moving to Trump's campaign team. The RNC even said they were "working very closely" with the Trump campaign. So that sets up two very difficult questions:

1. How could the Republicans not be aware of the Russia meddling despite saying how "closely" they were working with Trump?
2. How come Republicans outside of Trump's inner circle are also turning out to have Russia ties?

It puts the GOP in one of two indefensible positions:

1. They were so incompetent and clueless they had no idea Russia was involved, which then puts their credibility into question. After all, how could we trust you to run the country if you didn't even know your Presidential nominee is a Russian tool?

Or

2. They knew about it, and happily went along because they put party-before-country.

According to Mr. Jello, it's in the pudding. But who listens to that freak anymore. Other than that, it's classified. We lowly peons are not deserving of that information. That way both parties can :meow: for our entertainment.

Exactly, it's classified. But if it's at the point where the info is classified, wouldn't that pretty much mean that evidence exists? They've already issued Grand Jury subpoenas for Flynn's docs. Who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back