Ahhh, those darn polls.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Last week Quinnipiac University asked registered voters what the first word was that came to their mind when they thought about the current occupant in the White House.

C_e_o_0XgAo0S8i.jpg:small

https://twitter.com/pbump

Last week Quinnipiac University asked registered voters what the first word was that came to their mind when they thought about the current occupant in the White House.

Cute.

The question should have been "with the current quality of education in university and the focus on activism, groupthink, anti-Americanism, anti-Israeli, anti-capitalism, what is the first word that comes to your mind when you think about your prospects for personal financial success"

nonexistent 39
worried 35
concerned 33
screwed 33
success? 29
0 24
sad 22
good 2

• Banned

Cute.

The question should have been "with the current quality of education in university and the focus on activism, groupthink, anti-Americanism, anti-Israeli, anti-capitalism, what is the first word that comes to your mind when you think about your prospects for personal financial success"

nonexistent 39
worried 35
concerned 33
screwed 33
success? 29
0 24
sad 22
good 2

Well, it appears that you, as a right winger (and don't try to deny it,) are not too much of a proponent of "American exceptionalism."

We are STILL a great nation ....albeit one that has made a huge political mistake, but we will survive it.

I wonder what the first thing that came to mind when people thought of Quinnipiac U? Say what, how do you spell it, is it in the United States and most of all "who gives a shit".

I actually participated in that poll. I chose fool as my word. Too bad it didn't make the list.

• Banned
I wonder what the first thing that came to mind when people thought of Quinnipiac U? Say what, how do you spell it, is it in the United States and most of all "who gives a shit".

2017 Rankings
Quinnipiac University is ranked #11 in Regional Universities North. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.

#11 (tie) in Regional Universities North

#6 in Best Colleges for Veterans
mini-badge-color.svg

#42 in Best Value Schools
https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/quinnipiac-university-1402

A) When there are more Democrats polled then GOP you will have a biased POLL!
B) This is what that Quinnipiac University National Poll counted: MORE DEMs then GOP
PARTY IDENTIFICATION QUESTION WORDING - "Generally speaking, do you consider yourself a Republican, a Democrat, an Independent, or what?

Republican 24%
Democrat 34%
Independent 35%
Other/DK/NA 8%
https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/us/us05102017_demos_U392prfb.pdf/

C) There are NOT 10% more Democrats in the USA!
Below Gallup poll shows 3% more Democrats NOT 10% as above poll counted!
FACT: per Gallup poll Party Affiliation
numberDems_GOPasof0417Gallup.png

Forum List

Back