Congratulations To Germany On Achieving More Than 50% Of Its Electricity Production From "Renewables"!

candycorn do you want to research Germany's energy first before displaying your ignorance? Germany's energy prices at one point hit 48% higher than the average EU cost. You scoffed at 33 - 50%, I thought my guess would be right.

So with all this free energy from renewables, Germany should be the polar opposite, shouldn't it?

Facts, and logic, hurt cornholios head.

Just sayin...

We have had people die from heat. All the guns in the world didn’t protect them
Your ignorance is staggering, look at the link, scroll down a little, you will see a picture of a guy walking towards three silos, what does the paragraph say above the picture -

The renewable energy tax accounts for one-fifth of German consumers' energy bills.

You should bail out of this thread, you're clueless beyond the boundary of your State.

Last Sunday, Germany’s ridiculous Green Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock departed for a week-long tour of Australia, New Zealand and Fiji. The purposes of the trip were, as usual, fairly hazy. Her flight would demonstrate that “despite the great distance”, Germany and the Pacific are “closely connected by common values and a common view of the world”, and that we can “rely on each other and support each other as strategic partners”. Apparently, performing these close liberal connections for the media requires the massive carbon emissions of long airplane flights, even for a Green politician who is in general opposed to air travel for ordinary people and once toyed with a proposal to ban all domestic flights in Germany.

Baerbock and her entourage departed Germany on their rickety aircraft without incident, landing to refuel at Abu Dhabi late Sunday or early Monday morning. They took off again at 3:33 am bound for Australia, but the pilots found they could not retract the landing flaps. They had to dump 100,000 litres of fuel to make the overweight plane fit for landing. :rolleyes:

Your ignorance is staggering, look at the link, scroll down a little, you will see a picture of a guy walking towards three silos, what does the paragraph say above the picture -

The renewable energy tax accounts for one-fifth of German consumers' energy bills.

You should bail out of this thread, you're clueless beyond the boundary of your State.

I’m not sure what you have against mankind harnessing an energy source that presents itself free of charge but here you are...railing against it. Do you love black lung disease that much?

I’m not sure what you have against mankind harnessing an energy source that presents itself free of charge but here you are...railing against it. Do you love black lung disease that much?

The issue I have with renewables is that it takes advantage of the vulnerable of society where they believe it's free. Only nuclear is the way forward -

Take the time to find out who Michael Shellenberger is. He championed renewables under Obama. Watch his video, he explains this, and he explains why that was wrong.

The issue I have with renewables is that it takes advantage of the vulnerable of society where they believe it's free. Only nuclear is the way forward -

Take the time to find out who Michael Shellenberger is. He championed renewables under Obama. Watch his video, he explains this, and he explains why that was wrong.

I’m over 50 years old. I’ve yet to meet anyone who thinks that energy is free. Wind and solar present themselves for free but harnessing it, transforming it, and converting the resource into energy is not going to be free. No matter how you present it; the harnessing, transformation and conversion into energy causes no where near as much pollution as coal mining or extracting natural gas.

Wind and Solar will never fossil fuels. That should be a given. Nuclear is the way forward. However expecting these utilities with their notorious records in management and mismanagement of generating plants to safely run a nuke operation is a pipe dream as much as those who think all solar/wind is viable. The US Navy has shown that it is as close to any organization can be at managing nuclear plants. I say get the government into the business of managing the nuke plants, charge the utilities a fee to pay the personnel. The utilities then charge their customers. The customers get an abundant, dependable, and relatively clean power supply without having to take off the tops of mountains. Its a win-win-win.

And it’s as safe as anyone can make it if you have commanders and petty officers creating and maintaining a zero-bullshit working environment.

I love fossil fuels....mother earth worked for thousands of years to gift them to us......beautiful thing....renewables kill birds and whales and dolphins and lots of beautiful animals.....please just stop the madness
Remember the save the whale people ....where are they

So, Germany is doing fine after Putin cut off their cheap natural gas? Haha, tell me another fairy tale. When winter hits Germans are going to be wearing their mittens indoors.
Very much so .

Right up shit street and without a paddle . As we say .

Forum List

Back