Embracing Green Energy

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Fossil Fuel fear mongerers threaten an immediate ban on fossil fuels. It isn’t going to work like that.
What will happen is that Green Technologies will eventually take over.

I have looked at my own transition to Green and come up with……

1. I have a large Oak Tree in my front yard that I hug daily to thank it for all it does.
2. I bought my wife a Solar and Wind Powered Clothes Dryer
3. Architects designed my home to use Solar Powered Illumination during the day.
4. I have a wind powered boat that uses no Fossil Fuels.

Last edited:
Foasil Fuel fear mongerers threaten an immediate ban on fossil fuels. It isn’t going to work like that.

1. I have a large Oak Tree in my front yard that I hug daily to thank it for all it does.
3. Architects designed my home to use Solar Powered Illumination during the day.
Meanwhile, some of us long for a transition toward reduced Virtue Signaling and what will happen when Common Sense eventually takes over.

Foasil Fuel fear mongerers threaten an immediate ban on fossil fuels. It isn’t going to work like that.

It will take over .. just like the success of the U.S. Government's first attempt of selling offshore leases for wind farms. This 105K acre plot will produce a targeted 2GW of electricity. With there being roughly 550 acres per square mile, this plot of ocean will span roughly 200 square miles to produce enough electricity for 350K houses ... over no specified duration.

Yeah .. going to be a huge success .. and can't wait for Gavin Newsom to own his promise to make California 100% renewable in the next 15 years. Bwahahahahahaha

Wind powered boats were a thing in ancient Egypt circa 4000 BC.

"the stone age did not end because we ran out of rocks" barry commoner

Wind powered boats were a thing in ancient Egypt circa 4000 BC.

Yes…but did their homes have solar powered illumination during the day? My house does
Did they have solar powered clothes dryers? I have one

What is the average watts output of the dryer?
None

1693599602872.jpeg

Fossil Fuel fear mongerers threaten an immediate ban on fossil fuels. It isn’t going to work like that.

So you're not doing shit, just like I expected.

This also explains why you're sucking Big Oil dick on the other thread about all the drilling Biden is doing.

LOL

Years back I drove from Katy Texas near Houston to Vegas to visit some friends.
I couldnt believe how many windmills I saw in Texas!!!
What a blight on the scenery!!
They turned a normally beautiful vista into a shit show.

Many places in Washington State are the same, and it's starting in South Dakota, where I relocated to from WA a couple of years ago. SD has some incredibly fierce winds and I'm just waiting for one of the turbines to go in a catastrophic failure.

Many places in Washington State are the same, and it's starting in South Dakota, where I relocated to from WA a couple of years ago. SD has some incredibly fierce winds and I'm just waiting for one of the turbines to go in a catastrophic failure.

Not to mention the windmill cancer

As long as Democrats and crooks are in charge, green energy will be shoved down our throats.

Whales will continue to die, nature will be destroyed, all in the name of the god almighty dollar that democrats are stuffing their shorts with

Forum List

Back