Congratulations Scott Brown and Republicans on USMB

NJ, VA, and now MA. Think the DC clowns will get the message? From listening to the talking heads they do not. Okay, we'll finish the job this November.
I'll guaentee you that Pelosi, Reid and Obama have already dried the ink on the spin that will be coming out in the morning.

There are two questions to be considered after tonight.

Will enough of the conservative democrats break away from Pelosi's death grip on them so that they will save their own jobs? and

Will they be vocal enough to get the message out that will begin to sway the American people to reconsider this whole agenda that the extreme left have been shoving down our throats?

Your candidate won and ran the better campaign. I hope Scott Brown does what he promises, but I highly doubt it.

Tonight, you get to celebrate.

But just recall short history for a moment. How Democrats felt on here in 2008 after the Obama victory vs today. You may just very well feel that way by 2011. Let us see if Scott Brown will truly represent the true change he ran on or whether he is just another member of the establishment.

Thanks Dogbert...but this isn't about Republicans or who ran a better campaign. It's about sending a message to Washington that the Congess must and I repeat MUST listen to the will of the American people or they will be shown the door....just like what happened in 2008.

That's the bottom line.

Your candidate won and ran the better campaign. I hope Scott Brown does what he promises, but I highly doubt it.

But just recall short history for a moment. How Democrats felt on here in 2008 after the Obama victory vs today. You may just very well feel that way by 2011. Let us see if Scott Brown will truly represent the true change he ran on or whether he is just another member of the establishment.

A great win by an underdog who outplayed and outworked his opponent. Now if the wingnuts would just stop doing the macarena in the end zone...lol

Well i was going to give you some kudos for showing some real class but then you had to slip some insults in. So i just can't give you any kudos now. Try again but this time without the insults. :)

I don't think that is true at all.

Then the fact that almost every poll ever taken says otherwise is what?

WRONG! The majority of Americans may want a public option in A health care bill but they do NOT WANT THE CURRENT BRIBE RIDDEN POS circulating through the halls of Congress.

Where did he say that the majority of people want the current health care bill?

His post doesn't say that at all ...

In fact, all you did was repeat his point.

The majority of people want a
public option in the health care bill
. Wonder if they'll listen?

Please read above....that's what I'm responding to....they want a public option...PERIOD...not a public option in THE corrupt, bribe ridden fleecing of America POS bill hammered out in secret.

I have no intention of gloating. I don't live in that state and had no say in his election.

Brown is not a small government Conservative so he really doesn't fit My idea of a good politician.

I just hope that he kills the current health care bill and forces everyone back to the drawing board. If they are going to do the damned thing, and I'm against any of it, at least do it right this time and stop the political payoffs and bribes.

If you seriously think the payoffs and bribes will stop from either side, I have news for you. :lol:

Your right, Dog. I just hope that it stops when were talking about 1/6 of our economy in a bill. Something that large should be able to stand on its own merits.

Congrats Scott Brown.

That's Senator Scott Brown to you. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Anyone who stands against not the democrats but the virus of progressiveness within both parties gets my vote. We will see if Scott is one of them. I think he may be - I hope he is.

And, for the record.... he ran a straight, issues based campaign. It worked. It is time to stop the dirty polliticing in this country. Campaign on issues, not your opposition's family.

Congrats Scott Brown.

Anyone who stands against not the democrats but the virus of progressiveness within both parties gets my vote. We will see if Scott is one of them. I think he may be - I hope he is.

And, for the record.... he ran a straight, issues based campaign. It worked. It is time to stop the dirty polliticing in this country. Campaign on issues, not your opposition's family.

Damn right...kick the Wilsonite progressives out on their collective asses!!!!!!

Congrats Scott Brown.

Damn right...kick the Wilsonite progressives out on their collective asses!!!!!!

Yep. The virus of progressives infected both parties. We may have found a cure, but prevention is better than cure and we need to prevent them from gaining any more power and continue fighting the virus until it is dead.

As great as it is, we should try not to gloat. There is still too much to be done rolling back the Obama-Bush agenda.

Gee, that's nice. I completely agree with you. It's great when the candidate we like wins it all. But I think it shows a lot of class to be gracious to people that voted for the other guy.

Good post. Thank you!!! I am glad that Presicent Obama called to thank the newly elected senator tonight. It was the right thing to do.

But his opponent was awful....

Oh, I agree. It sounds as though she felt she was entitled to the seat. These 2 people were very unfamiliar to me. So I tried to read up on them and I learned a little.

Mrs. Coakley is blaming the WH for her defeat. But apparently she was a lousy campaigner and took the voters for granted. She did not campaign at all during the 2 week Christmas break.

If she didn't know better than to think she had to do nothing to impress the people of MA, and let them get to know her, then she deserved to lose.

But MCain's opponent was awful and he still bought his way into the highest office in the country. A guy who never held a job where he had any responsibility, a Junior Senator who was helped by Chicago thug politics financed by some of the lowest forms of life on the planet(George Soros), a questionable past both in his choice of friends and being raised by Communist loving parents and grandparents.......... who would have thought he would have had a chance unless he scored 98% of the black vote and a majority from every minority and low life with a hand out and a hatred for anyone white and successful?

If Coakley would have won, the left would be gushing about what a great candidate she was.

But MCain's opponent was awful and he still bought his way into the highest office in the country. A guy who never held a job where he had any responsibility, a Junior Senator who was helped by Chicago thug politics financed by some of the lowest forms of life on the planet(George Soros), a questionable past both in his choice of friends and being raised by Communist loving parents and grandparents.......... who would have thought he would have had a chance unless he scored 98% of the black vote and a majority from every minority and low life with a hand out and a hatred for anyone white and successful?

If Coakley would have won, the left would be gushing about what a great candidate she was.

If Coakley had won the left would be in gushing about how lucky she was.

After the recount, of course.

WRONG! The majority of Americans may want a public option in A health care bill but they do NOT WANT THE CURRENT BRIBE RIDDEN POS circulating through the halls of Congress.

I dont even think they want public option, once they understand that public option is simply code for single payer, which is code for gov't takeover of health care.
This election was about rolling back and saying no to the Obama agenda. Brown made that explicit in his campaign. And people voted for it.

The majority of people want a public option in the health care bill. Wonder if they'll listen?

That is wrong. If I actually even paid attention to polls, I would say that it cannot be be proven that Americans what a public option at all. When we have polls shaping public opinion every day, and each poll has their own agenda, how is it that anyone can say with any certainty that this is what the people want?

The only poll that matters is the one we witnessed yesterday. And they rejected the whole thing pretty convincingly.

Now I know you all have your talking points this morning and your spin and I have already seen someone try to make this look like it was the exact same people who elected Mr. Obama that elected Mr. Brown. I have no problem with people believing what they need to just to get by. But lets not kid ourselves.

The American people do NOT want a public option, despite the propaganda that has been thrown at them in the past 100 years.

I think the difference is Obama is a Progressive who ran as a center left liberal.

Brown is an Independant Republican who ran as an independant republican. I dont think there is a mask to come off, YET.

Forum List

Back