Congratulations Scott Brown and Republicans on USMB

What 'change' are you referring to that he 'promised'?

:lol: Sorry Annie, Scott Brown is going to be held accountable for his words just like I've held Obama accountable for his. I know you may only want to hold Obama accountable but nope.

Your candidate won and ran the better campaign. I hope Scott Brown does what he promises, but I highly doubt it.

Tonight, you get to celebrate.

But just recall short history for a moment. How Democrats felt on here in 2008 after the Obama victory vs today. You may just very well feel that way by 2011. Let us see if Scott Brown will truly represent the true change he ran on or whether he is just another member of the establishment.

Honestly....who, besides the Democratic party could screw up a super majority so bad and so quickly, that they lose it barely a year after gaining it. While the GOP remains a shambles, at this point, are the Democrats truly any better? Who can blame the people in MA, as well as possibly across the US when backroom sweetheart deals are being made with unions and with single states just so they can pass their NUMBER 1 social agenda item?
Oh, I don't know.

Give the GOP a chance. They'll manage to find a way to screw it up as badly.

Your candidate won and ran the better campaign. I hope Scott Brown does what he promises, but I highly doubt it.

But just recall short history for a moment. How Democrats felt on here in 2008 after the Obama victory vs today. You may just very well feel that way by 2011. Let us see if Scott Brown will truly represent the true change he ran on or whether he is just another member of the establishment.

If it turns out to be the latter then fire his ass next chance and vote someone in who will say what they mean and mean what they say. Keep doing this until we can say 'this house is clean.'

ZeldaRubinstein.jpg

It's not hard to imagine that there are Democrats that are glad Scott Brown won.

Congratulations and THANK YOU, SCOTT!!!

I can about guarantee you he's just another member of the establishment. but you still haven't answered what change he ran on.

Honestly....who, besides the Democratic party could screw up a super majority so bad and so quickly, that they lose it barely a year after gaining it. While the GOP remains in a shambles, at this point, are the Democrats truly any better? Who can blame the people in MA, as well as possibly across the US when backroom sweetheart deals are being made with unions and with single states just so they can pass their NUMBER 1 social agenda item?

Then there's the Kennedy factor. I'm betting there are a lot of first-time voters who never bothered before because there was the perception that Kennedy was always going to be a shoe-in.

New faces probably meant a few more people got out and voted. It would be interesting to the see the number of people who voted compared to Kennedy's last win.
This is one of the few times you actually demonstrate your cluelessness of American politics.

1) Are you saying most of the time I do have a clue?
2) If so, then you are saying my above statement is not true, in which case
3) If, for whatever reason, this had been an election between Brown and Kennedy, the result would have been the same?

I remember it exactly,, after the Dems won the wh.. it went something like this,, "sit down and shut the fuck up, you lost, we won, do you know we won,, you are old white republican and insignificant, you are teabaggers, you suck,, sit down and shut the fuck up let the grownups lead" yes by god I remember it well..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: oh and the best one of all I saved for last,, you ready for it... take a deep breath here it comes.

ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

It's almost you like you copied a post from old rocks in the head.

The majority of people want a public option in the health care bill. Wonder if they'll listen?

Honestly....who, besides the Democratic party could screw up a super majority so bad and so quickly, that they lose it barely a year after gaining it. While the GOP remains a shambles, at this point, are the Democrats truly any better? Who can blame the people in MA, as well as possibly across the US when backroom sweetheart deals are being made with unions and with single states just so they can pass their NUMBER 1 social agenda item?
Oh, I don't know.

Give the GOP a chance. They'll manage to find a way to screw it up as badly.

lol:beer:

I can about guarantee you he's just another member of the establishment. but you still haven't answered what change he ran on.

Again, was I the only one listening to the guy for the past couple weeks? And yes, I can guarantee as well that he's a member of the establishment. And the people who voted for him will see that fairly quickly.

Again, was I the only one listening to the guy for the past couple weeks? And yes, I can guarantee as well that he's a member of the establishment. And the people who voted for him will see that fairly quickly.

I wonder if the Tea Partiers voted for him after he threw them under the bus?

I wonder if the Tea Partiers voted for him after he threw them under the bus?

independents carried him.

I remember it exactly,, after the Dems won the wh.. it went something like this,, "sit down and shut the fuck up, you lost, we won, do you know we won,, you are old white republican and insignificant, you are teabaggers, you suck,, sit down and shut the fuck up let the grownups lead" yes by god I remember it well..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: oh and the best one of all I saved for last,, you ready for it... take a deep breath here it comes.

ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

yep

The Republicans has nary a damn thing to do this one. This is the Independents throwing the old trash out. We don't care what party you are from.

The majority of people want a public option in the health care bill. Wonder if they'll listen?

Maybe someone should have told the Democrats this when they HAD the super majority?

They did.

But, not a single Republican would sign on nor conservative Democrats. A "super majority" is nothing without a "super unity" - something the Republicans are good at and the Democrats lack.

At any rate I find it amusing that there is all this chest thumping about "the will of the people" and "listening to the people" but the only people listened to are a chosen few, not the many. (That applies to all the parties)

NJ, VA, and now MA. Think the DC clowns will get the message? From listening to the talking heads they do not. Okay, we'll finish the job this November.

Forum List

Back