Concession (of a kind) and Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya...that's fo sho! Cuz you idiots are so good at predicting human behavior... like who they would vote for..

The newGOPer meldowns on USMB are AWESOME!!!!

Understand this idiot the only reason your God won was because republicans stayed home.....Even then the liar and chief barley made it.

Scoreboard.

chicago-cubs-randy-wells-milwaukee-brewers-wrigley-field-scoreboard.jpg

I made a bet. I lost. Welching is not cool, at least not the way I was raised. Therefore, I am obligated to honor the bet (Zona's revenge :lol: ): and the terms were simple. I bet that Pres. Obama would NOT get re-elected.

I sort of happened to land on this thread. I didn't know about this!! We always fight, but there was a small period of time when we got along pretty well. I remember thinking to myself that you are not so bad. :) Actually I like you. Please just come back and forget the silly bet. I am not going to tease you at all about the election and I hope my fellow libs won't either. Okay?? Hope to see you soon.

sadly you are still here.

We need more people like her to stand against fascists like you.

We are fascists now?

Hmm...well alright.

Ciao!

^anyone who gets this rules
Yes you are fascists.... You want to tell people what to eat, what they can own, How they raise their kids, what they can earn, How much they can keep, What they can read, listen to, watch ect ect ect.....so yes you and every democrat progressive are fascists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back