Compare Socialized Medicine to the American Mess.

We have a 2 party system. You pick one party or the other. Both are corrupt, so try to change the one that you choose for the better. Conservatives believe government is the problem and Democrats know that Government is the only solution. Corporations didn't give you raises, sick days, vacation days and 40 hour work weeks out of the kindness of their hearts.

You middle class cons voting GOP really need to wake up. The current GOP worships Ayn Rand. Google that bitch and see that the GOP are trying to create a society of greedy every man for himself society. None of you will benefit from this. You already have been hurt. Either you lost your job or their regulations cut the value of your home and 401K in half.

All this works if money grows on trees. I understand Obama has you thinking it does, but let me clue you in on something.

Corporations make money...they produce. The government produces nothing useful. They don't grow anything, they don't manufacture anything, and they rarely discover anything. What they do accomplish they accomplish with the money that corporations make. The corporations not only make enough money to be taxed, but they make enough to pay us a salary so we can be taxed.

It all starts with the private sector. If that goes away, the govenrment has no money.

Why don't you wake up yourself and realize that Al Gore is only screwing you in the ass because he wants to...not because it is good for you.

Start listening to Randi Rhodes and Thom Hartmann at least 2 days a week until you realize you have been conned.

That brain dead witch ?

You can't be serious.

You'd complain about Rush (who I don't like or listen to), but you support her.

You are the brainwashed one.

OMG....this is amazing.

You can always find an ignorant leftie anti-American who will see a bunch of statistics and immediately assume that Germany or Croatia or where ever has a superior system to the good old USA. Germany has a population of about 81 million. The US has enough illegal aliens to make up almost a 3rd of Germany's entire population. Germany has a restrictive immigration policy and Like every other sad-sack country that adopted the Euro it relies on the US for economic stability.

You can always find an ignorant leftie anti-American who will see a bunch of statistics and immediately assume that Germany or Croatia or where ever has a superior system to the good old USA. Germany has a population of about 81 million. The US has enough illegal aliens to make up almost a 3rd of Germany's entire population. Germany has a restrictive immigration policy and Like every other sad-sack country that adopted the Euro it relies on the US for economic stability.

I talk to people who live there and they like their systems.

It is what they know and I would not expect them to change.

Just as I have no interest in changing our system.

I'd love to dump those illegals into Canada. Thier system struggles and they all don't get what they want...there is a doctor shortage in some provinces. Illegals would crush it.

One thing for certain- RWers have NO CLUE on this...

Even more certain is that your parents should be jailed for whatever they did to you to turn you into such a retard.

Are you going to back up your little statement or shall we add it to the roll of toilet paper that is your legacy on this board ?

If single payer is the answer, why have health care costs increased in single payer systems? It is not a panacea. It is just another imperfect system.....

If single payer is the answer, why have health care costs increased in single payer systems? It is not a panacea. It is just another imperfect system.....

If Franco wants Single Payer, he can move to a place that has it.

Nothing is perfect.

But Washington D.C. sucks.

ACA is fine, a start. Holland and Switz. have private systems.

RW posts are perfect examples of their idiocy on the subject. Pure Pubcrappe...

Again we are reminded of why you need government health care.

Your cranial issues are legion.

Forum List

Back