Compare Socialized Medicine to the American Mess.

We need the Single Payer Solution to compete against the For Profit Monopolies. That will keep their rates down. They don't want this, which is how we know its a good idea.

Those stats are a lot more reflective on culture as opposed to the healthcare.

A nice cheep sensible government run option that people can buy into if they lose their job or work for themselves. And yes, a lot of employers would stop providing healthcare if this came to be, and isn't that great? Wouldn't that eliminate a big burden on corporations not to have to deal with healthcare? They cry about Sarbanes Oxley but I bet one of HR's biggest tasks is dealing with Heatlhcare. And its costing companies a fortune. I've never understood why they don't push for a public option too.

Just let young people buy into Medicare. Whatever Medicare is, give that to us. We would actually lower the costs of medicare because we aren't old. Consider how much seniors use the doctors. A lot more than we do. So we would actually strengthen medicare.

Pretty soon health insurance will cost too much.....except for the very wealthy
Pretty soon drug coverage will be gone and will cost too much...except for the wealthy
Pretty soon people will show up sick...and because they dont have any way to pay for all of it they will be denied.....except for the wealthy
Medicare will be gone soon...tough luck senior citizens you cant afford it and it's your fault for retiring....except for the wealthy

In my eyes I see where all this is leading. And the blame should be spread out to both parties who pander to big pharma and the health insurance companies.

We need the Single Payer Solution to compete against the For Profit Monopolies. That will keep their rates down.

No, we just need to reintroduce the free market back into the equation. That will bring rates down.

They don't want this, which is how we know its a good idea.

You don't want that. You want more government control over people's lives, which is how I know it's a good idea.

Check out France and Sweden. Two tier systems work best. And although Sweden is excellent, France I believe still rates number one as far as getting more bang for your buck.

Highly efficient. And yes I am a conservative.:eusa_angel: But I've been watching my health care system failing for years now and politics always gets in the way of just getting things improved.

Last edited:
No one cares that Germany and France lead a lot healthier life styles, have much smaller populations, and are extremely less diverse than the American population? Does that factor in at all to these stats?

Pretty soon health insurance will cost too much.....except for the very wealthy
Pretty soon drug coverage will be gone and will cost too much...except for the wealthy
Pretty soon people will show up sick...and because they dont have any way to pay for all of it they will be denied.....except for the wealthy
Medicare will be gone soon...tough luck senior citizens you cant afford it and it's your fault for retiring....except for the wealthy

In my eyes I see where all this is leading. And the blame should be spread out to both parties who pander to big pharma and the health insurance companies.

Big pharma has come up with a lot of cures. It costs big time for medical research.

I wish people would stop taking extreme sides and try to begin to solve these issues.

My "free healthcare" costs a fortune in income tax, let alone provincial tax and every other tax I get nailed for.

We need the Single Payer Solution to compete against the For Profit Monopolies. That will keep their rates down.

No, we just need to reintroduce the free market back into the equation. That will bring rates down.

They don't want this, which is how we know its a good idea.

You don't want that. You want more government control over people's lives, which is how I know it's a good idea.

So you are one of those Paul Ryan guys who wants to give seniors $6K a year and tell them to go find their own healthcare on the private market rather than continue to strenghten medicare? Very unpopular opinion. Radical some would say. Some would say you forgot why we came up with medicare in the first place.

No, we just need to reintroduce the free market back into the equation.

Free market health care is an oxymoron. A captive market can never be a free market. When the buyer has no choice but to buy, the transaction cannot be free.

Those stats are a lot more reflective on culture as opposed to the healthcare.

You assume you're speaking to an intelligent individual capable of critical thinking.

You mean incapable of buying into your Ayn Rand/Ron Paul theories of darwin, supply and demand, free markets, regulations are bad, every man for himself rather than we are all in this together? Rather than I am my brothers keeper? The weak will parish, right?

You can't even get Republicans to buy into Ron Paul. He's a joke. And you'll end up voting for Romney or Santorum or whoever they decide is your master.

You people, like Rush, are wrong and assholes. Forget about intelligent. That's a joke.

And from now on, I don't give a shit if you are a Ron Paul Republican or a Tea Bagger Republican or a Religious Nut Republican or a Classic Conservative Republican. Your entire party is hogshit! Get a clue! We are taking back the country, and not with Ron Paul's ideas or Romneys or Santorums or Bachmann or Newt or Herman Cains.

Obama Care is not the answer. We need socialized medicine like they have in Germany. We are wasting scads of money on the current care system. Obama care was a step in the right direction but creates as many problems as it tried to fix.

Forum List

Back