Comcast turned off my fucking service and it's their fault

I don't even have cable. I haven't had it since I moved into my new house. All the shows I enjoy, with the exception of Mecum and Barrett Jackson, are all on the networks. All of my football games and most of the car races are all on the networks, plus I get a channel playing nothing but good old shows like Andy Griffith and Chips.

Every time I visit my parents I'm reminded why I don't pay for TV. There is nothing to watch. 250 channels and not a damn thing worth watching.

Cable is a waste of money. We cut it a few years ago. We can find what we want to watch online or by going to a sports bar.

Who the fuck goes to a sports bar when they can be in their comfy living room?
It doesn't sound like you'll have a comfy living room for much longer.

:eek-52:

I don't even have cable. I haven't had it since I moved into my new house. All the shows I enjoy, with the exception of Mecum and Barrett Jackson, are all on the networks. All of my football games and most of the car races are all on the networks, plus I get a channel playing nothing but good old shows like Andy Griffith and Chips.

Every time I visit my parents I'm reminded why I don't pay for TV. There is nothing to watch. 250 channels and not a damn thing worth watching.

Cable is a waste of money. We cut it a few years ago. We can find what we want to watch online or by going to a sports bar.

And his cable is already turned off. The laughable part if that he wants to blame comcast for that. lol

And his cable is already turned off. The laughable part if that he wants to blame comcast for that. lol
He should blame them. Cripes, he just payed them something a few months ago, and he didn't promise to make it a habit or anything.

The real estate gods will look out for me

Wonder which federal department the real estate gods work in?

They will look out for me

If you believe that, why would you be stressed about your apt building being sold?

Because I haven't found the place you dumb mutherfucker

I'm a dumb motherfucker?

lol Let's review. I can tell when a woman is flirting and when she is just chatting. I pay my bills and don't blame others if I don't. I am a fan of a winning football team. It takes far more than a PapaJohn's pizza to get me excited. And I don't stress over whether my supervisor contacts me via text or via the phone.

Now who is the dumb motherfucker?

BTW, having your cable cut off for nonpayment may effect your credit rating. Your new apt will check that. Have a great day, whiner.

If you believe that, why would you be stressed about your apt building being sold?

I'm a dumb motherfucker?

lol Let's review. I can tell when a woman is flirting and when she is just chatting. I pay my bills and don't blame others if I don't. I am a fan of a winning football team. It takes far more than a PapaJohn's pizza to get me excited. And I don't stress over whether my supervisor contacts me via text or via the phone.

BTW, having your cable cut off for nonpayment may effect your credit rating. Your new apt will check that. Have a great day, whiner.

Not if I have documentation of why I am leaving my current apt due to the building sold you silly piece of shit

And my credit score is gooooooood, I check it every month on Discover

I'm a dumb motherfucker?

Not if I have documentation of why I am leaving my current apt due to the building sold you silly piece of shit

Just pay your bills and it will help. Letting the cable bill go unpaid for 2 months was simply stupid.

I'm a dumb motherfucker?

Just pay your bills and it will help. Letting the cable bill go unpaid for 2 months was simply stupid.

Well I am caught up now by an accident because after taking care of the 341, the new charges are now $176 which is due on 2/21 and I get paid 2/19

I'm a dumb motherfucker?

Well I am caught up now by an accident because after taking care of the 341, the new charges are now $176 which is due on 2/21 and I get paid 2/19

You let it lapse for months, then get caught up by accident? Does sound like you have much of a plan with your finances, or much steady control.

Forum List

Back