Comcast turned off my fucking service and it's their fault

So you don't pay your bills, and it's all the cable company's fault...

Maybe you should call Bernie and have him add cable to the list of "free shit" that you want everybody else to pay for....

So you didn't pay your bill in Nov or Dec, and the problem is the cable company?

lol Pay your bills.

But then, if you do that you won't get to whine and play Drama Queen, will you?

So you didn't pay your bill in Nov or Dec, and the problem is the cable company?

lol Pay your bills.

Even with a suit on you still ugly as shit

Here I will help you

What Happens When a Payment is Late
Depending on how overdue a payment is, late fees may be charged or service could be interrupted or disconnected.

If you have received a late payment notification, missed a payment or are experiencing a service interruption, please contact us to discuss your options.

Note: It usually takes 48-72 hours to reinstate service once it is interrupted.

Respond to a Late Payment Notification

You can take care of it right now. Call them

lol Pay your bills.

He looks wealthy, like a person who pays his bills on time.

He looks wealthy because he has on a suit? Cancel your internet service lol

I set up a payment arrangement for 1/22 because that's when I got paid so I had no idea they would try and get the money at 12am. My money wasn't available until 9am so it was insufficient funds and I come home tonight to a black screen. Why didn't the fucking lady tell me they take the payment at 12am? I would have the 23rd. Now what has happened is I got to pay the whole fucking balance to turn my service back on by 2/2/16 is $341.00 and another 183 is due on 2/21

So all together that's five fucking hundred and twenty dollars that I don't have. I'm on the verge of snapping

EkaFnajJ.jpg

lol Pay your bills.

Even with automatic withdrawal where YOU pick the date, you can't pay your bills.

Why was you all dressed up? You had a date?

Why do you suddenly want to talk about my picture? Shouldn't you be getting out your calendar and working out how to pay your bills?

lol Pay your bills.

Even with automatic withdrawal where YOU pick the date, you can't pay your bills.

Why do you suddenly want to talk about my picture? Shouldn't you be getting out your calendar and working out how to pay your bills?

Loan me $525 big time

lol Pay your bills.

I'm on my cable internet. No interruption here.

Want to know the secret? Pay your fucking bills every month.

lol Pay your bills.

Says the boy who cant get to work on time and had his cable cancelled, and no dates.

lol Pay your bills.

Loan me $525 big time

I don't throw money away.

I don't believe you only missed one month's bill.

We moved, they changed our account (instead of just transferring it to the new address :rolleyes:) and we weren't getting the bill because it was a new account. Finally got a bill in the mail for two cycles, they didn't shut off anything. Paid the bill, set up a new account to pay online, all is well.

Suggestion: instead of having auto withdrawl, just pay the bill before the due date. That way, you control when it gets paid and don't have to worry if the bucks are in the bank. Cause they will be, cause you will make sure of it. Right??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back