Comcast turned off my fucking service and it's their fault

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I set up a payment arrangement for 1/22 because that's when I got paid so I had no idea they would try and get the money at 12am. My money wasn't available until 9am so it was insufficient funds and I come home tonight to a black screen. Why didn't the fucking lady tell me they take the payment at 12am? I would have the 23rd. Now what has happened is I got to pay the whole fucking balance to turn my service back on by 2/2/16 is $341.00 and another 183 is due on 2/21

So all together that's five fucking hundred and twenty dollars that I don't have. I'm on the verge of snapping

Try not to blow a gasket, as you're probably in short supply. This too shall pass. Just make sure you have the date changed so this won't happen again.

Try not to blow a gasket, as you're probably in short supply. This too shall pass. Just make sure you have the date changed so this won't happen again.

Well I am glad they told me about the fucking 12am time when they go to collect

It would take more than one month before they shut it off. Pay your bills.

My pay fell differently in january which is why I said 1/22

It would take more than one month cycle to have service shut off. Quit eating out all the time and pay your bills.

I was waiting for the shut off notice until I got caught up because it's normally due on the 21st but in January it was due on the 14th. So that's why I called and ask to be extended to the 22nd

Now them mutherfuckers put a dent in my account.

It would take more than one month before they shut it off. Pay your bills.

My pay fell differently in january which is why I said 1/22

It would take more than one month cycle to have service shut off. Quit eating out all the time and pay your bills.

I was waiting for the shut off notice until I got caught up because it's normally due on the 21st but in January it was due on the 14th. So that's why I called and ask to be extended to the 22nd

Now them mutherfuckers put a dent in my account.

Just get a roku its a lot cheaper.

Sell the free phone you got when you voted for Obama. That 5 bucks will go a long way at the soup kitchen.

Show up in person at the Comcast office with a few dollars like 50 and they will work with you

Forum List

Back